*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2254078-My-Brothers-New-Toy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Vanden
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Adult · #2254078
Hailey is forced to make the climb up her little brother if she wishes to survive.
Hailey woke up to the sound of a loud banging coming from the living room across from her room, her long, light blonde hair falling forward to cover her entire face like a tangle of vines. Disappointed that her sleep was interrupted so early, she let out a puff of air, trying to blow one of her hair away from her lips. She got out of bed and began walking towards her bedroom door, reaching out and pulling the door open. She then made her way out towards the living room, still a bit pissed off, she stopped in the doorway, looking in front of her to see he brother watching the latest episode of SpongeBob, and it seems like he's got the damn TV turn up all the way again


"You little brat, you better turn that TV down right now before I tell mom that you're trying to break the TV again. " Hailey made her way towards her brother reaching down to grab the remote out of his hand to turn down the volume.


Terry gripped the remote tightly in his hand trying to keep his sister from taking it from it again like last time not wanting to lose TV privileges again, screaming as she latched on and began to pull it out of his much smaller hands. He knew he would never win this fight but he still had to try. He screamed much louder than before, and when he stopped, he looked over at his sister, noticing she seemed to be a bit smaller than usual, which confused him a bit and he also noticed that his sister didn’t seem to notice either. And so Terry tried screaming again, this time much louder, seeing if what just happened to his sister would happen again and maybe a lot stronger. His screams grew louder and louder, and as this continued he watched his sister’s face grow into an image of fear as she quickly shrank. As her height reached below his waist, a smile grew before he proceeded to kick his sister in the stomach, taking in the power she now had over his now baby doll-sized sister, watching as she hit the ground, the television remote falling out of her hands to the hard ground.

Hailey looked up at her brother terrified, knowing that this could be bad to her since, to be honest, she wasn’t really what you would call the nicest big sister in the world, but really who was? But most of them didn’t seem to have a little brother with the power to shrink them, so Hailey realized that her life was about to turn into a living hell now that it seemed like her baby brother had all the power. She also knew that their parents won’t be home until late tonight so this pretty much gives her brother all the time in the world to get his revenge on her. As this came to mind she was suddenly hit with another ear-shattering shriek coming from her brother, her body began to shrink down once again, this time not stopping until the only thing she could see in front of her was Terry’s massive socked foot now the size of a car compared to her. She then watched as her brother’s foot began to rise, a small piece of dust and dirt falling around her as it sat above her. Hailey began to run, doing her best to get away from the giant dirt monster as it began to descend upon her, threatening to end her life like the insignificant bug she was. As the foot reached just above her head, Hailey sped up and jumped, launching her body towards the small opening between her brother’s giant toes, bracing herself for impact, fearing that she might miss her mark. As she heard the crashing of the foot, she waited for her life to end, but surprisingly this did not happen. Instead, the only sensation she receives is the smell of her brother’s unwashed toes and the warmth of the fabric above her.

“HMMM? I guess my sister’s gone. Yay, Now I can do whatever I want without having to listen to her.’ Now, where did that little bug go? I could have sworn it was near my foot.” Terry questioned as he looked down at the ground, unaware that the bug he was looking for was right under his foot the entire time. He scrunched his toes a bit unaware that he was squeezing his sister with the force of a bear hug. He then began to make his way over to the remote on the floor, bringing his sister with him, his foot hitting her against the floor with each step.

Hailey latched on to the fabric as her brother lifted his foot, doing her best to keep herself from falling, she then looked back down at the floor, realizing that she would have been better off on the floor as she watched the floor get closer once again as he brother take his first step towards the massive remote. As soon as her back hit the ground she cried out in pain and let go of the sock letting the foot leave her behind on the ground. She then slowly began to get back to her feet, rubbing her head before looking back in the direction of her brother who still looked like Godzilla at this size. She watched as he picked up the massive remote and made his way back in her direction, back in front of the TV. She did her best to run away but her brother’s foot had already decided her fate as it slammed in front of her, preventing her from running away as he began to sit down on the floor, legs crossed and blocking all routes of escape as he turned the TV back on, to Hailey the sound of the TV was like an explosion of sound, remembering that he brother never did turn down the volume as she told him to.

She made her way towards her brother’s crotch trying to get away from the loud noises that were torturing her, she got as far as she could go before crashing into the yellow wall of fabric that was her little brother’s loose SpongeBob pajama bottoms. The pants were so loose that a part of the crotch dropped down over Hailey like a tent. On top of this, she could also feel how hot it was getting from her brother's body heat radiating towards her, making her sweat. She knew she had to somehow get his attention but the only problem was figuring out how, she couldn't just stand out in front of him and wave her arms, he might think she was a bug and kill her, so while it annoyed her it seemed the only other option was to climb him and try to reach him from maybe his shirt or shoulder. Quickly making up her mind she grabbed onto the low hanging fabric and began climbing up, watching as her brother's waistband and stomach were getting closer and closer with each handful. She was determined to do whatever it took to get back to normal and pursue her brother, but she also knew that it wouldn't be an easy journey to her brother’s shoulder. She finally made it to the part of the pants that were somewhat suspended by the way that her brother was sitting, giving her a place to sit down for a minute. She did her best trying not to fall back down the slope that was present behind her knowing that it might be harder to get back up from there. She got back up to her feet while looking up at her brother still mesmerized by the images on the screen and she then looked down at the fabric that she was standing on, the material slightly tickling her feet. Hailey began to move once again slowly making her way to her brother’s leg, being careful not to slip on any of the obvious bumps or slopes in the pants, while also making sure that her brother wasn’t going to surprise her with any sudden movements that might knock her back to the floor.

Still unaware of his much smaller sister’s current situation, Terry continued to stare at the moving images on his family’s living room TV, not moving from the same spot for hours. At least until he felt a weird pressure in his stomach, tracing its path as it moved from his stomach to butt, realizing that it was just a bit of gas as he felt his anus open releasing a small but stinky fart. He then moved his hand over his nose crying out in disgust at the scent realizing that maybe he’d watched enough TV for now and so he got up from his spot and began to make his way to his room. He then went over to his computer and began loading up Roblox, setting up his favorite game Roblox Wars before slamming his butt down onto the seat of his computer chair.

As it seems, Hailey was wrong as she was forced to hang onto her brother’s pants as he made his way back to his room for some early morning gaming with his friends. Hailey looked down at the ground as it threatened her very life with the possibility of either her brother crushing her underfoot or the inevitable problem of gravity that would turn her into nothing more than a broken corpse on the ground, soon to be vacuumed up by their mother later that day. At this thought, she held on for dear life as her brother crossed the threshold of his room and slammed his butt down, launching Hailey up into the air and falling back between his legs, causing a very unnoticeable thud on the computer chair. She looked up realizing that, for all her effort, she was back to where her journey had begun, right between her brother’s legs, except this time she was a lot higher than before. Breathing a sigh of annoyance, she walked to her brother’s left leg and with all her might she kicked it out of anger, unaware this might have just been her worst mistake. At that moment, the leg that she hit began to move as the titan above her took notice of the tiny pinch that annoyed his leg, quickly noticing the tiny figure and bring his hand down to examine it, pinching the body of the miniature girl between his thumb and forefinger, launching her up to his eye. She screamed out as the g-force winds hit her before quickly coming to an unexpected stop in front of one of the biggest eyes she has ever seen.

Terry peered down at the tiny bug in his hand, confused by its weird body shape that he’s never seen before but also really excited that he found such a rare bug. He began to think of all the things he could do to it, from crushing it under his barefoot to eating it with his dinner or even giving it to the neighborhood dog to play with. A smile appeared over his face at the last one, remembering the tiny dog that lived next door that never stopped barking at night and so he quickly put his socks and shoes on and looked down at the bug excited to see what the dog would do to it. He quickly ran down the stairs and made his way to the backdoor. He turned the knob and pulled the door towards him making his way out the door to the well-kept yard. He made his way to the low, chain-linked fence that separated the two houses, he then cupped his hands over the tiny creature flung it into the neighboring yard, and waited to see what would happen next.

Hailey screamed as she felt her body fly through the air like a baseball, the only thing she could see was the grass below her speeding pass. She then hit the hard ground, confused at why she was still alive, but it was at this moment she could hear the loud, ear shattering screech of a door opening. She turned around to see the massive, white house, and in the middle the giant grey metal door which opened to reveal her neighbor's dog, Fluffy, who seemed to be a lot bigger than usual. Hailey watched as the monster dog began running in her direction, sniffing the air for any intruders that may have entered it’s domain. Using it’s heightened senses it turned its head to the tiny speck that sat in the grass before it, unaware that this was the sweet girl that would pet him every time she came out to the backyard. But to Fluffy this tiny creature was nothing but an ant, trespassing on his owner's property. Fluffy runs up to the ant and begins sniffing it trying to figure out what he should do to this tiny nuisance, coming to the conclusion that maybe it would taste good. Hailey frozen with fear as the massive dog stood over her like a predator, inspecting its prey before opening its mouth, to show it’s massive canines, Hailey could do nothing but run in terror as the beasts tongue began to drop out of its mouth, scooping her up and launching her into its giant maw. Hailey landed hard on the dog's sharp teeth, crying as she stared up at the ceiling, horrified at the sight of the teeth as began to lower down onto her miniscule body, instantly turning her into a small red stain on one of Fluffy’s teeth, quickly locked away by the dog’s tongue.

Terry watches on as the dog ate his sister, a bit disappointed that the dog didn’t do anything more interesting to the bug. He turned around and walked back to the house, kicking his shoes off and ran back up to his room to play more Roblox, unaware that he had just ended his sister’s life without another thought, as if she was just another bug to be disposed of. His mother never did learn what happened to Hailey and later that year they had a small funeral for her. Their mother never did get over the loss and after that they Terry completely forgot about his new found power never using it again.

© Copyright 2021 Vanden (vandenpalmet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2254078-My-Brothers-New-Toy