*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2254783-El-juego-que-jugamos-5
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Perseo
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Erotica · #2254783
Lean si quieren
Akihiko was currently seen eating dinner with Kushina and Naruto.

"Akihiko-kun, you are very good at cooking." Kushina said.

"Of course, I am going to open my own cookie shop after I become genin." Akihiko replied with a smile.

[a/n: I made it so that only civilians over 18 and those who are at least genins can buy a house. I am also going for the early graduation.]

"I see, good luck Akihiko-kun" Kushina replied and continued eating.

After they finished eating, Akihiko and Naruto went to Naruto's room as they both will be sleeping together.

Akihiko was currently staring at the floating screen while waiting for Naruto to fall asleep.

[Mission]

[Get a blowjob from Kushina]

[Rewards: A Cup of Water from Fountain of Youth]

After about 15 minutes, Akihiko confirmed that Naruto was asleep, Akihiko went towards Kushina's room.

Knock, Knock.

"Who's there?" Kushina asked.

"Kiss"

"Kiss who?" Kushina asked.

"Kiss me"

Then they lived happily ever after.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Sorry for the bad joke. Back to the story)

"Who's there?" Kushina asked.

"It's me, Kushina-san." Akihiko answered with a soft voice.

"What's wrong, Akihiko-kun?" Kushina asked.

"Umm... I had nightmares. Can I come and sleep with you?" Akihiko asked with puppy eyes while looking at Kushina.

'Ughh, that is too cute.' Kushina thought before calling Akihiko inside.

Kushina put Akihiko beside her and continued to sleep. Akihiko turned around and hugged Kushina while he pressed his hard dick against Kushina's stomach.

Kushina who was about to fall asleep felt something hard pressing on her stomach. She looked down to see a tent poking out of Akihiko's pants and it looked like Akihiko was sleeping without knowing anything.

She had been sexually frustrated for a long time as she didn't have any sexual relationship with anyone for 9 years until Akihiko came in to see her masturbating. As both Akihiko and Naruto were asleep, she thought it would be fine as long as nobody noticed.

She pulled down Akihiko's pants and started stroking it. 'A little but more won't hurt right?' she thought before starting to use her tongue to play around with Akihiko's dick. She used her tongue to lick Akihiko's balls, shaft and glans. After a few minutes, she finally put it in her mouth and used her hands to stimulate her nipple and clitoris.

Slurp, Slurp, Slurp.

Akihiko who was pretending to sleep, was happy as everything went according to the plan. As Kushina was just about to reach climax as she was giving a blowjob while playing with her nipples and rubbing her pussy, Akihiko "woke up" and asked with an innocent tone.

"Kushina-san, what are you doing? Are you itchy inside your mouth?"

Kushina who was panicking as Akihiko woke up and might know what she was doing but she relaxed as she remembered that Akihiko was a very "innocent" child who didn't know anything.

"Nhnn"

"I see" Akihiko said as he stood up and thrusted his dick back and forth into Kushina's mouth.

Many sloppy noises came out as Akihiko rammed his dick inside Kushina's mouth. Kushina's was also having trouble to breath as Akihiko's dick reached her throat. Tears came out of her eyes and she tried to speak but couldn't utter a word. All that came out was saliva dripping from her mouth and love juices wetting the bed sheet. After a minute, Akihiko came in her mouth as Kushina instinctively swallowed it.

"Huff, huff, huff" Kushina took in deep breathes to recover her oxygen.

"Kushina-san, are you okay now?" Akihiko asked with innocent round eyes.

"Y-yes, it's alright now. Let's go back to sleep." Kushina said as they both slept.

-----

The next morning, Akihiko woke up and went downstairs to see that Kushina was cooking breakfast. Akihiko then went towards Kushina and hugged her while saying "Good Morning, Kushina-san."

Kushina was surprised that Akihiko hugged her and remembering what happened yesterday, she had a rosy hint on her cheeks. Akihiko then remembered the reward he got yesterday, which should be a cup of water from the Fountain of Youth from Nanatsu no Taizai.

'Status'

[Akihiko]

[Age: 9]

[Chakra: 2700/2700(Chunin)]

[Chakra Control: 90%]

-Talent-

[Comfortable Hug] [Breast Sucking] [Enhanced Endurance] [Massage Talent] [Taijutsu Talent] [Cooking Talent] [Weaponry Talent] [The D]

-Skills-

[Advanced Taijutsu Mastery] [Advanced Shuriken and Kunai Mastery] [Amateur Fuinjutsu Mastery] [Cookie Baking Mastery]

-Items-

[A Goblet of Water from Fountain of Youth]

Akihiko then summoned the water and took a drop of water from it before putting it back to items.

[a/n: Umm, so I just assumed that a few drops of water from the Fountain of Youth is enough to make a person immortal.]

"Kushina-san, please open your mouth. Ahhhhhh-" Akihiko said with the drops of water in the spoon.

Kushina didn't know what was in the spoon but she trusted Akihiko so she just opened her mouth and drank it.

(Kushina POV)

'Hmm, this is quite sweet' I thought as I swallowed the droplet of water. Suddenly, I felt refreshed.

'Ahhh, I feel young again. The pain near my knees is also gone.' I thought before Naruto ran down the stairs.

"Good morning, M-m-mom?" Naruto asked with a questioning voice.

"Good morning, Naruto. What's wrong with you today?" I asked with a worried voice.

"Mom! Look at the mirror. You look a lot younger." Naruto shouted.

"H-huh? What are you talking abou-, HUH!?" I yelled as I saw my own face in the mirror.

'Huh? Why is my face like when I was 22? Are my eyes playing tricks on me?' I questioned myself as I rubbed my eyes.

'Ok, not my eyes. So, was it the droplet of water Akihiko-kun gave?' I thought as I turned to look at Akihiko with a questioning gaze.

Akihiko turned towards me with a mysterious smile who currently acted more mature than before.

'Is it really Akihiko-kun? I thought he was just an innocent child. Wait a minute, did he know what I was really doing all these years? I should ask him later.' I thought before calming myself down.

(Kushina POV end-)

-----

[A few minutes later]

Akihiko could be seen sparring with both Naruto and Sasuke. He repelled every punch and kick and this continued for over 40 minutes.

"huff, huff, A-akihiko,huff, how the hell are you not tired." Sasuke asked during each breath.

"Training." 'and of course Enhanced Endurance.

"Now it is time for you to start tree climbing exercise. I will show you how to do it. Watch carefully." Akihiko said before gathering chakra near his feet and climbed the tree and stood there upside down.

"Alright, try this now." Akihiko said as both Sasuke and Naruto tried.

Both Naruto and Sasuke tried and fell down again and again.

Akihiko who was looking at them and smiled while thinking, 'Hahh, both of my future step-sons are hard-working. Good, Good.' <pirate>Find authorized novels in Webnovel, faster updates, better experience, Please click <a href="https://www.webnovel.com/book/in-naruto-with-slightly-perverted-system_20017867805463705/cookies_54125130988707122">www.webnovel.com/book/in-naruto-with-slightly-perverted-system_20017867805463705/cookies_54125130988707122</a> for visiting.</pirate>

After falling many times, they both decided to ask Akihiko to which Akihiko just answered with a straight face and serious tone.

"Feel the chakra, young shinobi, feel the chakra. Remember that Master Akihiko will always be watching to ensure your safety."

"Huh?"x2

After they finished their training, Akihiko decided to treat Naruto and Sasuke the cookies he made.

"Oh, Sasuke, does your father and Itachi-nii come home often these days." Akihiko decided to ask so that he could start his plan for Mikoto Uchiha.

"Oh, Father is always in the Clan Hall and he haven't been home for a long time. Itachi-nii chan said that he have a very important mission coming so he will be busy. Why do you ask?"

"Oh nothing. I was just curious."

Sasuke thought of nothing and just continued to eat his cookies.

'So the Uchiha Massacre is going to happen huh? I need to find the exact date.' Akihiko thought before bidding farewell to both Naruto and Sasuke and returned to the orphanage.

"Hey, Naruto, Sasuke. Do you guys want to try my cookie? I baked it."

"Ok." Sasuke said and pulled out a cookie.

"Oh,oh, I want it." Naruto said happily.

They both began munching their cookies and when they finished their cookie, they couldn't help but ask for more.

Akihiko smiled and just gave them the remaining cookies.
© Copyright 2021 Perseo (p3rseo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2254783-El-juego-que-jugamos-5