*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2255693-The-Life-of-a-High-School-Burnout
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Teen · #2255693
Honestly, I don't know. I'm just stressed about applying to college
I live in a constant state of panic. Am I smart enough? Did my period of depression and lack of motivation cost me my entire future? What school could possibly want me with only a 4.0 GPA?
The life of a high school burn out consists of an overloaded schedule, overworked mind, caffeine dependency, sleep deficiency. Is it even enough? I kill myself day after day with this busy schedule and these AP classes, but they just want more, more, more.
I am only one person, but they stretch us so thin to the point where I feel like I'm not even human, just a sheet of paper with numbers and activities.
It almost doesn't feel worth stressing so much about, but how can I not?
My mind is swarming with deadlines and test scores and application details, and these thoughts will not be quieted until I am enrolled in classes at a university.
© Copyright 2021 Ms. Brightside (megalodon123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2255693-The-Life-of-a-High-School-Burnout