*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2256785-Imaginative-Villain-Zlaze-CG5-Fanfic
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #2256785
Age limit: 15 and up. (Some violent scenes, involves kidnapping, and more.) Beware.
Imaginative Villain: Zlaze
Written by Alison
*
Chapter one
Alison looked at Charles while he was laying on the living room couch. She went over to him, standing next to her friend, asking, “Soooo, got any new music ideas lately?” She sat on the armchair.
Charlie looked at Alison, tearing his eyes away from the TV that was showing the news, which he always hated watching, but decided to today, just because he was bored and had nothing else to do. The sun that shone through the window was on his face, giving him a more brighter look. “I’ll think of something,” he said.
Alison sighed. “Are you on writer’s block again, CG? You’ve been pondering about which video game to write on for the past month! I thought you were more quick to think of ideas,”
“Writing and thinking takes time, all right?”
“Charlie, I’m worried about you. You're not yourself lately,”
“Oh yeah? And why do you say that? What do you mean?” His voice was already rising.
Alison sighed. “You’ve been getting all angrier lately and your emotions get to you and it’s—”
“Angry?” Charlie stood up. “What do you mean angry?” He was yelling now.
Alison stepped backwards a little bit. She stuttered. “I-I-I-I’m sorry, I didn’t mean—”
“Oh, ‘I didn’t mean’ this and ‘I didn’t mean’ that! Gimme a break!”
“What?” Alison was shocked how Charlie interrupted.
“You’re losing your mind, Alison! And stop with this ‘imaginary villain’ crap! Can you just leave me alone for once?!”
Alison cocked an eyebrow.
“Oh, you know what I mean! You’re always thinking of villains and they come to life!”
“What are you talking about?”
Charlie rolled his eyes. “Forget it!” He walked away, going to his room. He didn’t bother to turn the TV off, which still showed the news reporting on a burglar who broke into his neighbor's house, stealing their valuables.
Alison stood there, shocked. She heard Charlie slam his studio door. “Well, okay then…” She grabbed the remote and turned off the TV.
Alison went to the room, which was the guest room of Charles’ house, and closed the door.
What was Charlie talking about? What imaginative villains? She thought as she lay on the guest bed.
*


Chapter two
Charlie sighed. He sat there, in his black, squeaky studio chair, for two hours, thinking of nothing. He kept tapping on his wooden desk with his fingers without noticing. He decided to get up and go to the kitchen to get a glass of water.
He went out into the hallway and found Alison walking the opposite direction, right towards him.
Charlie stopped, startled by her appearance.
“Oh. Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you. I just wanted to check in with you.” Alison said. “You know, see how you’re doing?”
Charlie didn’t say anything, nor did he wanna talk, and just pushed past Alison and stepped into the living room, crossing to go to the kitchen.
Alison followed Charlie. “What is up with you?” She put her left hand on the black marble kitchen counter and leaned a little while watching Charlie get ice out of the freezer and put it in an orange plastic cup. She said it in a stern voice. “Now you won’t speak to me at all because—”
“Just go away!” Charlie abruptly yelled. He ran his hand between his tan-ish-blonde-highlighted hair that parted ways on his head in stress.
Alison didn’t know what to say for a moment. “Why?”
The doorbell rang just as he was about to answer, interrupting their little argument.
Charlie closed the refrigerator freezer, sighing as he filled up the cup with water, the three ice cubes floating to the top. He drank some and put the cup down, walking to the front door. His gray, tattered-up shoes fell onto the soft, fluffy white carpet underneath.
He opened the door. “Hello?” he said.
“Hello, is Alison home, by any chance?” a strange man asked. He was wearing a mask that covered half his face on one side. His white teeth smiled, more smirked, and he looked at the owner of the house. His eyes looked at him, one with the mask, glowing red, and the other, on his pale skin, glowed a bright green; it was Christmas colors in his eyes. But that gave Charlie a creepy feeling.
Charlie widened his eyes, slamming the door right in the man’s face. He rushed to Alison, saying, “Stop imagining!”
Alison looked up from her phone as she leaned on the counter. She quickly said, “What?”
Charlie went over to Alison, putting his hands on Alison’s shoulders. “Stop imagining. There’s a creepy guy outside! I think it’s one of the villains you’ve imagined!””
Alison pushed past Charles, rolling her eyes, thinking it was some dumb cookie-seller, and opened the door. She saw a white-skinned man with a black coat on, a black mask that covered half his face, dark green pants, and to top it off, a gold ring on the left of his hand.
“Hello, Alison, I’ve been waiting for you…” the man said in a creepy voice. He bowed his head in greeting. He invited himself into the house, guiding Alison to a wall, trapping her near the door. His breath smelled like rotten onions, which she hated. His silk hat tipped to one side and adjusted it.
“G-Get away from me,” Alison whispered, “Who are you?” She felt a tingle inside of her.
The man simply laughed. “I’m the one from your imagination, my friend. A couple days ago you’ve imagined me, and now I’m here. Remember?”
Charles rushed into the scene from the kitchen, his shoes slapping on the wooden floor. “Get away from her, you idiot!” he yelled.
The man looked at the six-foot-two tall boy that stood beside him, a few mere feet. His gaze glided back to Alison, which who stood frozen.
Charlie yelled, “Get away from her!” He ran up to the man, and pushed him, him stumbling to the wooden floor.
Alison looked at Charlie, unable to speak, let alone move herself away from the conflict.
Charles looked at Alison, quickly saying, “Run!”
Alison hesitated and ran to the hallway of the bedrooms, which she thought would be safe, but soon realized she wasn’t; she had nowhere to go. Why didn’t I go outside? She thought panicky.
Charlie wrestled with the man. He fought him, protecting him and his friend.
The half-masked man ran his hands into Charlie’s stomach.
Charlie screamed in pain. He toppled to the floor, crying. “Why did you have to imagine villains?!” he yelled to Alison. He coughed.
The man laughed. He stuck a needle in the boy’s back, and laughed again.
Charlie soon fainted, unconscious, no longer breathing in the pain he was experiencing before and after the needle was injected into his very pale skin. His body was numb now, feeling nothing.
The creepy man walked up to Alison, rounding the corner and suddenly grabbed her throat.
Alison punched the man out of instinct and he fell, covering his face with his grimy hands, but he faked it. He actually didn’t feel a thing.
The man stabbed Alison in the ankle with a similar needle he gave to Charlie.
Alison suddenly grabbed her head, screaming in pain, crying, and suddenly, she fell to the floor. She was unconscious now, just like Charlie.
Charles… She thought before her mind gave in. She could no longer speak, think, all she could see was black. Just like Charlie Green did.
The man stood up, smirking, deciding if he’d take the boy or girl.
He smiled and carried Charlie out of the front door, away from the house, not even bothering or caring to close the front door. Heh, easy as making pie, He thought.
*


Chapter three
Alison woke up. She stood up from the floor. What time is it, or was it? Alison checked her watch on her wrist, but her vision was soon adjusting and was blurry. She noticed a needle in her leg. Her memory came flooding back.
She fell to the floor, knees on, and sobbed, taking out the needle out of her leg, tossing it aside. She screamed. “Charlie!”
Alison checked her watch again, her brain was aching with a headache, but her vision was back and could finally read the time. 4:20pm.
Alison shivered and stood up again. “Oh, shoot, what am I gonna do?” She walked around the house, screaming Charles’ name, sobbing as she couldn’t find him.
“This is not a joke, Charlie Duncan Green! Come out! Charlie?” Alison’s voice was breaking now. She couldn’t yell, scream, anything anymore. She guided her way back to the kitchen and grabbed her phone.
She held her yellow-cased phone in her hands, them trembling, texting Charlie, Charlie, you there? No answer came.
A buzz came from the counter near the refrigerator. Alison walked up and picked up to see Charlie’s phone.
The same text message that Alison sent to Charlie just a couple minutes ago popped up on the lock screen. “Damn it, Charlie!” Alison whispered. She slammed the phone back down, face up, on the counter and walked near to the front door.
Alison called for her friend again, but it was useless. She was panicking now.
“Ch-Ch-Charlie is missing,” Her voice scattered with every word she tried to say. “Ch-Charlie’s missing, Charlie’s missing!”
Alison sobbed as she gripped her red plain shirt. She tried to control her emotions but they spilled, along with more tears down her face, her eyes glimmering. She always liked it after she cried, that her eyes were shiny and looked pretty whenever she looked at them in the mirror after she had her breakdown.
She shook with fear, fearing what might happen to her friend, overall her favorite person of all, besides her family and her other friends.
“What if… what if… what if he’s…” Her voice trailed off. No, don’t, Alison. Don’t think about that, She thought.
Alison thought she’d call the police, but it was pointless because the police wouldn’t do anything anyway. They just sit on their lousy butt.
She thought of what Charlie said to her hours ago before the situation: Stop imagining! You’re always thinking of villains and they come to life! Or something like that.
Alison couldn’t think. What could he mean? She forgot about the thought and focused on what she needed to do; she just had to save her friend and get him out of whatever he was in.
Then her phone rang unexpectedly.
*


Chapter four
Charlie Green woke up, head aching. He saw the same creepy man in front of him, standing over his body. He looked up, gulping. He looked around, panicked. He sat up.
“Hello, Alison…” the man said.
Charlie could only make out the phone he saw the man talking into. His vision came back and his memory of what happened earlier came back with it. He panicked more.
“Where is he?” Charlie heard Alison yell. The man put Alison on speaker phone. “Who are you?”
The man laughed. “Oh, you know who exactly what and who I am, Alison.”
Charlie struggled to stand up, and soon found he couldn’t because there were chains tied around his feet and hands that held him down.
The man said, “So… who am I?”
Alison paused for a moment, Charlie hearing her breathing out of fear. “Zlaze?”
The man smiled. “Correct.”
“W-Where’s Charles?” Alison stuttered but yelled.
“I have him right here with me, little one.” Zlaze held his phone out to Charlie, crouching down.
Charlie sniffled, tears running down his pale face. The man hit him in the face.
Charlie yelped.
“Where is he?” Alison yelled.
“He’s here with me, you idiot.”
“Where?”
A long pause occurred.
“You get until eight to save this boy. You hear? Undercave.”
The man hung up, not caring if Alison heard or not.
“Alison!” Charlie yelled, but it was too late to be heard from her now.
The man suddenly grabbed Charles’ throat. “You listen to me, okay? If you don’t behave, I’ll smack you again, even kill ya. Understand? Or you won’t see your little friend.”
Charlie looked at the man, his voice cracking. “Y-Yes.”
Zlaze pushed Charlie into the wall, the boy’s back hurting. “Do you understand?!” he yelled.
Charles nodded quickly. He winced.
The man let go of him. He walked out the door and locked it, Charlie hearing a click.
The boy sat there, crying, his head in his knees. He was shaking. He whispered to himself, “Alison, please come soon…”
*


Chapter five
Alison walked around the house, Charlie’s house. It was big and roomish.
She was panicking. What could she do? She hadn’t known where Charlie’s being kept. She started to worry more, but then she remembered something.
Alison closed her eyes and focused hard, and finally opened her eyes. “The undercave.” she whispered. “That’s where Zlaze told me.”
Alison grabbed her phone, accidentally mistaking it with Charlie’s phone somehow, and put it in her bag. She also grabbed a flashlight and batteries for it. She swung the pink bag over her shoulder and led her way out of the house, thinking those were the only things she needed.
Alison smiled at the thought she was going to save Charlie as she walked down the porch steps. She was worried, but also determined.
*


Chapter six

Alison was walking through the grass until she approached the cave that appeared near her. She looked at the cave. Yup, it's this all right, a wide opening, no windows...

She smiled, but her stomach told her she was scared. She took a deep breath and braced herself to go in.
*


Chapters seven
Alison ran into the cave in front of her, grabbing her flashlight. She turned it on, and zipped up her backpack. A beam of light sent down to the depths of the Undercave.
A long hallway-like with dirt walls summoned her. She walked through until she heard a noise behind her. It sounded like running feet.
Alison turned off the flashlight and slid her back to the wall. A rush of wind flew past her face. Weird, She thought. She turned on the flashlight and heard gurgling noises, and rushed toward the nearby door and went in, locking the door behind her. She set her backpack down next to the door, unzipping the bag, and put the flashlight inside the backpack, forgetting to zip it again.
Alison turned around and widened her eyes. It was the man; Zlaze, who turned around and smirked at her.
*


Chapter eight
Alison’s body shook as she stared at Zlaze, the enemy that was her imagination. Charlie was right, she had been imagining villains and they had been coming to life somehow. Now she stood paralized to the floor, her heart beating.
Zlaze came up to her, having an evil smile on his face, playing with his gold ring on his left finger. He swiped his greasy almost-black-but-dark-brown hair out of his face. He said, in a very crazily gentlemen way, “Look, you’ve come,”
“A-Alison!” Charles, behind him, yelled. He still had the chains around his feet and hands. Charlie struggled to move, or escape.
“Char—”
Zlaze interrupted Alison by putting a hand on her chest, pushing her back into a wall, which was hurting from it. He chuckled. “If you want your friend saved, you’ll have to get through me first, little girl,”
Alison took a deep breath, whispering, “That’s what heroes say,”
“Yes, but am I a hero or a villain?” He gave her an up-raised eyebrow, smirking more in response.
Alison whispered, “A crumby villain,”
Zlaze pushed Alison to the floor. She tumbled to the floor with her hands and knees on the floor, feeling the dirt on her hands from the metal. Her back felt like it had a ton of heavy rocks on her, weighing her down.
Charlie yelled at Zlaze to stop. Zlaze refused to listen and started to choke Alison, her coughing up blood onto the floor. He lifted up his hand, only his hand choked his victim.
Alison cried out, her throat trying to breathe oxygen, but it refused. He was controlling her.
“Stop imagining, Alison, stop imagining! He’s only a fiction of your imagination, except you brought him to life somehow.” Charlie yelled.
Alison’s eyes turned black, fully black, but in a second they went back to blue.
“Don’t let him control you, control him!” Charlie screamed.
Alison felt rage, herself gaining power. She finally fought back and imagined Zlaze being small. She collapsed onto the floor.
Zlaze felt confused. “What? What’s happening to me?” He shrunk small as Alison got up, smirking at him now. Her eyes turned green and red; Christmas colors just like Zlaze’s, but now his eyes were dark brown like his greasy hair.
Alison smiled, reforming her smirk, and lifted her hands. She closed her eyes. A purple glowing portal opened up from the floor.
Charlie was amazed at how the purple light shined off the walls, but didn’t say anything.
“No, no, no! Please don’t—”
Alison interrupted by guiding the now two-feet-tall man to the portal, floating him above it.
“Please, reason with me! I’ll be—”
Without hesitation, Alison dropped Zlaze into the portal, him going somewhere out of the ordinary, and Alison closing up the portal with the imaginative villain screaming for his life. Alison opened her eyes and the portal was gone, now the room dark except for little hanging bulbs on the ceiling, dimmed lights. Her eyes now back at her normal color, which was blue.
Alison flashed a smile to Charlie, who gave her a gapping gaze from the mouth, obviously shocked.
The crumby villain was gone.
For now.
*


Chapter nine
Alison saw the portal re-emerge from the floor, in an instant it closed, and Zlaze, now back to his six-foot-four impossible height, floated up from it, glowing the purple light that shone off the portal.
Alison realized that he wasn’t done with her. Or, rather someone else.
Alison rushed to take off Charlie’s chains off his hands and feet, and Charlie stood up, glaring at the villain while the portal closed, now Zlaze floated to the metal floor, his feet resting.
“You think you can kill me that easily, girl? With your little stupid imagination you have?” Zlaze boomed at Alison. He smirked as Alison looked at him with suspicion and worry. “You think you can just come in here and just save your friend, walk off, trapping me in a portal, huh? No. It’s not easy as that.” Zlaze’s eyes went green and red again as he stepped forward, grabbing Alison’s arm. “I’m not your imagination anymore, Alison, I never was!”
He laughed at Alison’s stupidity.
Alison stood there, shocked. “But how—”
Zlaze chuckled. “I know my ways around things. I just shrunk myself small,” He pushed Alison closer to her. “I was already alive before I got a sense in my head that someone were imagining me! My guards told me about you, I came to your stupid little friend’s house, and now here you are! And now for that, your little friend and you, are going to pay the price. Now I’m here, ready to destroy you both.”
“Let go of me,” Alison said in a stern voice.
He chuckled again. “Oh, I’m not here for you, pretty girl…” His gaze slided off to Charles, his eyes now brown again.
Charlie stepped back a little bit.
Zlaze yelled, “Guard, hold this girl for me!”
He pushed Alison into the arms of one of his guards who came with a sword.
The guard came equipped with armor, something you’d see in a kids show. He held on to Alison, tightly as she struggled.
Charlie took a deep breath. “Let—”
“You listen to me, boy,” Zlaze pushed Charlie into a wall so quickly Charlie almost began tripping over the chains, Zlaze saying in a hard, stern voice. “Decide now what you choose: You join me and my crew and together we will defeat all the ‘heros’ in this world and the girl lives and she will be locked in a cell where you will have no contact of her at all. You will have to stay here, guarding the place, and do not come out. Or, the other option is that this girl you call a friend, will be dead and you will have nothing and will be dead here as well, with one flick of a needle to the throat, or a knife instead. What will it come to? You, or your friend?”
Charlie hesitated while Zlaze had a good grip on his arm. His mind was racing, trying to figure out what the heck he was going to do. He took a deep breath. He looked into Alison’s eyes and saw her blue eyes pleading with him.
“Please, Charlie, do the right thing!” Alison yelled. The guard clamped a hand over her mouth to keep her from talking.
But which choice was the right one? Charlie thought. Risk losing a friend, a fan of his music he made, or risk losing himself, his career, his tons of fans that supported him, family, everything, to all along work for this madman, just to save himself and his friend?
Was it worth it? Charlie didn’t know. He couldn’t think straight. He had to think, to choose, the choice.
Charlie closed his eyes for a moment.
“Time’s ticking, Green.” Zlaze warned him.
Charlie opened his eyes, everyone waiting for an answer. “I’ve made my decision.”
Zlaze grinned. “What’s it going to be, Green?” he said.
“I think my decision is…”
*


Chapter ten
Charlie looked at Zlaze as he answered. “I’ll be your companion, and lock Alison up.”
Alison was shocked. “What? Charlie, no—”
“It’s for your own good, Alison.” Charlie interrupted. “For me and your safety.”
The villain smirked. “You are aware that you will not have contact with Alison at all?”
Charles nodded. “I am… aware,” He took a deep breath and exhaled, his mind still not sure.
“Take her away.” Zlaze said, saying it over his shoulder.
Alison begged, pleaded as hard as she could. “Charlie, no!” She was soon gone away, put in the cell of the villain.
Charlie’s eyes welled up with newly-formed tears. He sniffled. He looked at Zlaze.
Zlaze looked at Charlie. “You have made the right decision, Charlie,”
“What are you doing with her?” Charlie said.
“Oh. Just… nothing.”
“Tell me,”
“Look, you and me got work to do. Come on.”
Charlie sighed. He followed Zlaze out of the room, but noticed the backpack Alison once held near the entrance of the door. He quickly noticed his phone sticking out of it. He quickly grabbed it and secretly put it in his pocket, hoping it wasn’t on low battery, and continued walking and caught up with Zlaze. Good thing he didn’t look over his shoulder or noticed.
As Charlie walked by the cage Alison was held in, he couldn’t help but fear for himself and her. What were they gonna do to her, or even me? How long will they keep us? Charlie thought as Alison’s screams for help echoed through the cave. Will I change also? He didn’t know. All they could do… was wait.
*


Chapter eleven
Alison cried. She’d been betrayed, hurt. She couldn’t stop crying, crying as she thought about Charlie, how he’d betrayed her, cried about if she was going to survive.
She didn’t know. She didn’t know…
“Charlie… how could you…?” she wept. She knew it was for her own safety. But why? Why had Charlie made that decision? Why didn’t he choose to die then when they had the chance? They would save a lot of suffering if he chose it.
Alison sniffled.
Nighttime came, everyone was asleep except Alison. She couldn’t sleep, all she could do was cry now, knowing that wasn’t going to help anything.
Alison remembered the backpack, her backpack, she’d brought, she’d left back at the room. It was too late now to get it.
*


Chapter twelve
Charlie took out his phone in secret, hiding behind a wall. He turned it on by the power button on the right side. It showed the Apple logo on it. It was so bright he couldn’t even see.
The screen finally came on, showing a funny picture of himself on the Lock Screen, his eyes finally adjusting to the screen’s light. It showed the time, 9:54pm, and soon after he’d turned on the phone, his alerts of all his stuff came popping up. Email notifications, messages, Twitter feeds, almost everything. But he quickly opened the phone to the Home Screen, showing his family, and tapped on Twitter.
The app opened up, showing the people he followed on there, posting a couple hours or days ago. Dream, TommyInnit, DAGames, all the people had posted something.
Charlie looked at the battery percentage on the phone: 41% it read.
Cool, enough time, Charlie thought.
Charlie quickly looked around just to be safe. He then quickly made a tweet, saying he needed help. It was not his typical tweet of course, where he’d post about music and silly stuff. This one was serious.

Dear fans, friends, family,

I am in danger. This is not a joke. I’ve been kidnapped by this villain named Zlaze. I know, weird name. I am afraid, worried, scared. I need help. Me and my friend, one of my fans too, have been captured with me. Please, if you’re willing to help, please do. I think my friend is gonna be killed, or me. Or both. We are at this place called Undercave. It’s near the grass over near a hill. If you know where it is, good. I think I’m in Arizona still, but I don’t know. I've been drugged so I don’t know much. I’ve been ordered to work here in this cave, I don’t know how long we’ll survive down here. We need your guys’ help more than ever now. Please help us. If we don’t make it, please keep me in memory and I would like to say, stay safe and I love you all. Again, this is not a joke, we really do need help. Please hurry if you can.

Charlie

He pressed sent to his CG5 Twitter account. All of the fans started reading it, hearting it, commenting on it, re-tweeting, saying they hope he and friend’ll be rescued, in a matter of seconds. All that stuff. All that blah-blah stuff.
Charlie heard footsteps walking to him. He quickly turned off his phone and was about to put it away, but it was too late; he’d been caught.
“What are you doing? Give me that phone!” a guard yelled, snatching the phone right out of the music producer’s hands. The moonlight from the windows above now showed on the guard’s face. He broke the phone, smashing it to the floor with a hard thump.
Charlie screamed. His only source of recusement was now shattered to pieces. Literally. He ruffled his hand in his blonde-highlighted hair and cried.
“Suck it up, baby. No phones are allowed here anyway. I don’t even know how you got that thing.” the guard said, walking away.
Charles silently cried. He was lucky to have sent that tweet quickly enough. But he was still scared that no one would come or see the tweet even. He wondered if he even pressed the send button.
Charles sat down, crying, worried, scared for his life. As his thoughts were taking over, he put his head in his knees, sobbing like a two-year-old that wanted a toy, but his mom said no, even though he was only twenty-two-years-old, a grown man indeed.
*


Chapter thirteen
Marshall saw Charlie’s tweet and was worried. He didn’t have Twitter or anything, a friend, DAGames, or Will, texted him about it.
Everywhere, the tweet spread around the CG5-fan-community. Everyone was worried about Charlie, and Charlie didn’t even know it.
Marshall informed Will that he would have a meeting, and most of everyone in the fan-base would meet up there.
William agreed and proceeded to write a tweet, saying that Marshall, or online known as Dolvondo, Charlie’s best friend, was going to hold the search, the next week prior, at the middle of the city, at Central Avenue, Phoenix, Arizona, where they lived. Or, Marshall and Charlie lived. Will had to fly down from London because he had gone there for vacation.
Once everyone was there the day it began, which was about fifteen-hundred people, Marshall gave his speech and stepped up to the podium.
“Everyone… fans, family, friends, all gathered here today, this very moment, to hold this search party. Thank you for coming. Charlie Green is a friend of mine, a very close friend actually. I’ve known him since I was about fourteen-ish. Hearing and seeing what had happened to Charlie broke my heart. It might’ve of course broken all of your hearts in fact, some even mad, sad, maybe some happy, and if that’s the case, then you suck,”
Everyone chuckled a bit.
Marshall continued, “Uh, I think DAGames, or William, should take it away, to explain what happened, since he was the one that informed me about it, since I don’t have a Twitter.”
Will came up to the mic, Marshall stepping aside. “Thank you, Marshall. Uh, yes,” Will cleared his throat. “Now. It all began when a sudden message, or tweet, on our phones popped up, seeing Charlie’s tweet just last week. But it wasn’t like the normal tweets he’d tweet out, the funny, raw-hilarious, sometimes music-announcement ones, no. This… was different, horrible. If some of you don’t know why you’re all here today, at this search party Marshall kindly asked me to throw, is that… Charlie and his friend, a fan, had been kidnapped.”
Some of the crowd gasped. Some started to cry again.
“Marshall will now read the message, the tweet, that the music producer wrote last week, on a Wednesday, at 9:56pm,” Will said, handing over the mic. Marshall read the tweet again. Once he was finished, he shouted, “Now I say will we let this villain have power?”
The crowd shouted, “No!”
“Are we going to save this man and the fan or what?”
“Yes!”
“This wicked man, villain, had captured our friends, our beloved friends, and is supposedly named Zlaze.” Will said. “And we, as fans, friends, family, whoever you are of Charlie or the friend of his, we will save them. Is that correct?”
Everyone yelled yes.
“Then let’s go save our friends and bring them back!” Marshall shouted.
Everyone squealed.
And off they went, out in the blazing sun, but they didn’t care, and were going to find their friends, whatever it takes. They blared CG5’s music as they were walking, Will playing it on his phone.
*


Chapter fourteen
Charlie looked at the time on his watch. 9:33am. He yawned. He barely got any sleep last night, or at all since the last week. He decided to go check up on how his friend is doing, knowing the risk it would take since he wasn’t allowed.
Charlie stepped up to the cage, or cell, Alison was sitting down in. He knocked on one of the bars, it making a clanging noise.
Alison’s head shot up from her knees, seeing Charlie and let out a pip of a squeal. She crawled up to him slowly as if Charlie was a sleeping animal, her trying not to wake it.
She looked up at Charlie, him crouching down in a crab-like position.
Charlie looked at Alison, whispering, “Hey. Are you okay?”
Alison looked into Charlie’s big, blue, crystal-like eyes behind his black-square glasses. She gulped, whispering back, “Y-Yeah, I guess so. Just feel a little alone, you know? But what are you doing here? I-I thought you weren’t allowed to talk with me?”
Charlie sighed. “Yeah, well, I thought I could brake some rules and come see you.” He smiled as Alison imitated him, smiling back as if it was the first time.
Charlie pushed up his black glasses, which kept on slipping down his nose. He wished he could’ve worn his blue round ones, but it was too late for that now.
“So, uh, got any sleep lately?” Alison asked.
Charlie shook his head.
“Yeah, me—”
Suddenly Charlie was grabbed at the back of his dark green shirt, and was smashed into a wall. He was looked straight in the eyes of Zlaze yelling at him.
“What have I told you about not speaking to this girl?” Zlaze yelled at him, his pale face red with anger. “You’re not supposed to talk with her!”
“Charlie!” Alison yelled.
Before Charlie could respond, he was thrown to the floor and bumped into the cage, which made a clattering noise that scared Alison, her backing away, standing up now. He fell to the floor with a loud hit. “Ow!” Charlie screeched.
Zlaze turned his gaze on Charlie again, smirking. “You think you’re so smart, don’t you?”
Charles struggled to sit up as he felt for his glasses which fell off his nose. Darn it, glasses, He thought.
Zlaze crouched down and grabbed Charlie’s shirt. “I have had enough of you! And it’s only been a week. First, you pull out your damn phone, and then, you disobey my rules. You’re never going to make music again because this time, I’m gonna kill you for—”
“Get away from me.” Charlie breathed to Zlaze. “Get away from me. You’re not in control of my or Alison’s life.”
“Oh yeah? What if I just…”
Zlaze pulled a needle. He laughed. “If I’m not in control, then—”
“Stop right there, you criminal!” Someone came in through the open-wide door, interrupting Zlaze’s moment.
Zlaze quickly got to his feet and grabbed Charlie, pulling him up and putting the needle beside his neck.
Charles’ vision was blurry as he didn’t have his glasses still. But he could make out the persons’ voice. It was Marshall’s.
*


Chapter fifteen
“Do not hurt him,” Dolvondo, or Marshall, said.
Zlaze laughed. “I can do whatever I want!” He held Charlie at the back of the neck.
Alison whimpered. “Ch-Charlie…”
Zlaze said to Marshall, “Who are you exactly?”
“We’re Charlie’s friends,”
“And we suggest you let the kids go right now,” Will added, in a fierce voice.
Zlaze laughed at them loudly. “The only friends you’ll get are none! Because, well, let’s be honest here, they’ll be dead!” he yelled.
Charlie struggled, wiggling, but had no luck on escaping.
“Just give me my friend and everything will be settled. All right? There’s nothing—”
“I’m gonna kill this boy and you’ll never be able to stop me!” Zlaze yelled.
Will had enough, he charged at Zlaze and pushed him, Zlaze knocking to the floor.
Zlaze had the chance of putting a needle in Charlie’s neck, him passing out.
Alison screamed while Will attacked the villain.
“Attack!!” Marshall yelled. He and the fans all rushed in, attacking every single one of the five-hundred guards that were there.
Alison suddenly was stabbed in the neck with the similar needle Zlaze gave her and Charlie the day they arrived, passing out as before.
Marshall saw the guard who did it, attacking him as they came out of the door at the back of the cell.
It was chaos down in the Undercave, the people killing the guards.
It would be called a war between villains and heroes indeed.
“Guys, take the girl and Charlie out to the hospital!” one of the fans, a woman, said.
“I’ll get them!” one teenage boy said, picking up Charlie and swung him over his shoulder. He was surprisingly light to carry.
Another woman broke open the cage and carried Alison out of the cave too.
The war had started to die down a little as many guards were dead. Marshall and Will looked at each other, smiling.
*


Chapter sixteen
The war had stopped and finally all of the guards were killed, especially the villain himself, Zlaze, who Will thankfully killed for good.
Two days after, Alison and Charlie had gotten into a local hospital, recovering. They woke up in a hospital bed, confused.
“Wha-where am I?” Charlie said.
“Don’t worry, you’re gonna be okay.” the nurse in the room said.
“What happened?”
“You, uh, well… got stabbed—”
“Stabbed?!”
“With a needle…”
“Oh. Yeah, I do remember that. The last thing I remember is when I remembered Marshall, uh…”
“Here, take rest. You need strength for your voice and body. Those main parts are weak.”
Charlie nodded, but said, “Where’s Alison?” He looked at his bandaged arm. “Why’s there a bandage on my arm? Why—”
The nurse quieted him. “Your friend is right next to you, and your other friends I guess are outside.”
Charlie looked over to his right and saw Alison laying in a bed, still sleeping.
“The, uh, needle injection Zlaze gave to her and you still hasn’t worn off yet. I guess hers was a little too effective. We think she might not even wake up at all,”
Charlie gasped. He remembered that name; Zlaze, was it? He could barely remember anything.
“We’ll get your friends in right now,” The nurse wiped her chin with the back of her hand and went outside of the room, calling for Marshall and Will and all of the other adults to come in.
William, Marshall, Euria, or as known online as OR3O, all came into the room. They looked at Charlie as they saw him coughing.
The fans wanted to come in too, but the nurse lady said not yet.
Charlie looked at Will and Marshall, and rubbed his eyes. He got his glasses back, which were on the table next to the bed.
Marshall was the one to speak first. “Oh my gosh, Charlie!” he said, “We were worried about you!”
“You… you were?” Charlie said. “I’m sorry, I barely remembered what happened.”
Euria explained. “Uh, you posted a tweet on Twitter on July 23rd at 9:56pm, saying you got kidnapped by some psycho man named Zlaze. Remember?”
“I did?” Charlie asked.
“See?” Will showed his phone, pulling up the tweet Charlie sent out just two weeks ago.
Charlie put on his black glasses and read the tweet, astonished. “I… I do remember now. I remember that me and Alison were fighting that morning about something stupid. We were”—Charlie coughed—“kidnapped by the guy and he was threatening me with a needle or knife, I forgot, but it was probably the most scariest time of my life.”
Marshall looked at William, concerned.
Charlie went on, his memory coming back as he told the story, “I, uh, remembered you, Marshall, you’re voice, and then all of a sudden a stab went to my neck. And now I’m here.”
Euria gave a little pip squeal, almost scared as Charlie ended the story.
Will said, “Well, that sounds awful,” He didn’t know what to say, he was speechless. “Zlaze really threatened you? To work for him?”
Charlie nodded. “He was grabbing Alison by the throat and… and—” Charlie’s breathing stopped for a moment. Everyone panicked and got the nurse, who quickly gave oxygen to Charlie.
Charlie gasped and thanked the nurse first. The nurse nodded.
He remembered what he was saying and continued. “Alison was grabbed by the throat and was threatened by Zlaze that he…” Charlie broke off, crying. “It was just so, so scary. I’m sorry, I need some time alone…”
Marshall and the friends understoood and left the room, telling the people Charlie was okay and just need time to himself.
The people understood, asking if the girl, Alison, was awake.
Will said she wasn’t, or didn’t look it, but he hoped she would soon.
Then right as he said that, something happened…
The nurse came out of the hospital room and said, “The girl’s awake!”
*


Chapter seventeen
Alison was awake finally, awake with a little bit of a headache. She was confused, just like Charlie when he first awoke. She looked around, confused.
“Hey, uh, where am I?” she asked no one.
Charlie heard her voice. “Alison..” His talking was interrupted by coughing.
Alison smiled at the sound of the music maker’s voice. “Charlie?”
She tried to move her head, but soon couldn’t because, one, it hurt and, two, well, she couldn’t. The nurse noticed, which she questioned why she hadn’t before, a little trickle of blood running down Alison’s neck.
Alison asked if Charlie was okay.
Charlie coughed again and said in a groggy voice, “Yeah.”
Alison sighed, the nurse rushing over cleaning up the blood from her neck that was dripping off the bed that splattered onto the wooden floor. The nurse assumed to herself that it was, of course, from the needle that had been stuck in on the side of her throat.
Charlie tried to say something but his voice was weak. The nurse told him to not talk. So he didn’t as she kept cleaning off the floor with a wipe.
Once she was done, the nurse put the bloody wipe in the trash can beside Alison’s bed. She then proceeded to put a bandage on Alison’s neck, a little one since the cut was small, and left the room after that.
*


Chapter eighteen
Alison and Charlie were back at Charlie’s house. They sat on the couch watching The Amazing World Of Gumball, which Charlie picked out to watch since he loved the show.
Charlie was fine with his recovering, but with Alison… it was looking pretty good, too.
Charles looked at Alison, eating raw Cheerios out of the cereal container. He said in a low voice, “Hey, uh, I’m gonna go call Marshall real quick. Be right back,”
Alison nodded as Charlie, setting down the package of cereal, stood up from the couch. He went into the hallway, pulling out his black-cased phone.
Charlie opened his phone as he did before, swiping up and unlocking, it going to his home page. He tapped on Twitter and went to his account.
Charles typed up a quick tweet.

Dear fans, family, and friends,

Me and my friend are at home, safe, recovering. Thank you all to whoever who did help me and my fan to make it back. It was, of course, a scary experience, and a traumatic one for sure. I am happily to announce that I just got news that Zlaze is in jail now and will be charged whatever they give him. I am so happy to Marshall, Will, Euria, and even fans to even come out to help. Even if you couldn’t, it’s okay, I’m happy for the support in the replies. Thank you all, thank you.

Charlie

Charlie posted the tweet and smiled. He remembered the crowd of people surrounding the cave. Then he decided to call Marshall.
He went to his studio room and sat down in one of the black, comfortable chairs, pressing the call app and tapping on Marshall’s contact. The phone rang for a couple minutes until his friend picked up.
“Yo, man, what’s up? Are you guys doing okay?” Marshall asked on the other end.
Charlie chuckled. “Yeah, yeah, we’re okay. Just watching Gumball,”
Marshall smiled, which Charlie couldn’t see, and replied with, “Ah, good ‘ole Gumball, eh?”
“Yeah. Hey, uh, I wanna ask you something…”
“Yeah? Sure, hit me up,”
There was a pause as Charlie was trying to calculate what he was going to say. “Um. So, uh, what…” He puffed out a little air, a little frustrated that he couldn’t get his wording right, but that only lasted for about a few seconds until he spoke again. “How did you know that we were in the cave?”
“What do you mean? You sent out a tweet—”
“I know, I know,” Charlie interrupted, “but, like, how did you know where it was?”
“I just looked it up on google maps,”
“Google maps? What?”
“It said ‘Undercave cave’ when I looked up ‘Undercave’ and saw your tweet and compared what you had said to it and just looked like the same. Same description, the grass empty, no highways, no nothing, it just looked like a boring old cave with a wide opening. Like, you know, in that Spongebob episode?”
“Oh,” Charlie was confused.
“Let me ask, why didn’t you guys go out of the cave if you—sorry, there, was a wide opening?”
“Uh, we didn’t know there was a wide opening. Or at least I didn’t know. Alison must’ve known but she was in a cage so she technically didn’t get to get out. Or whatever,”
Marshall raised an eyebrow. “Hm. Odd.”
Charlie sighed. “Yeah. But we’re fine now. I’ve been on writer’s block lately and, to be honest, I don’t know what to do. It’s been, like, five days since we got out of the hospital and I just still feel all groggy and have a tight knot in my stomach.”
“Maybe write some songs? Maybe that’ll help?”
Charlie sighed. He switched the phone to his left hand, putting it up to his ear. “Yeah, but eh, I don’t know. Maybe I’ll try it,”
Charlie heard Alison call, “Charlie, are you all right?”
Charlie lifted the phone away from his ear and yelled back, “Yeah, I’m fine, sorry, just talking to Dolvondo!”
He put the phone back up to his ear.
“Jeez, dude, you almost gave me a heart attack,” Marshall said.
Charlie chuckled a little. “Sorry, man. But yeah, uh, me and Alison got into a fight kind of at the beginning of when all this happened.”
“Oh? Are you two okay?” Marshall replied, concerned.
“Yeah, we’re okay. She was right, I haven’t been really myself lately.”
“What do you mean?”
“Anxious, especially now, and just… I don’t know… I don’t know, man,” Charlie’s hand swiped over his face. He realized he was sweating.
“Well, I’m here for you, your girlfriend’s here for you—”
“Hey!”
Charlie and Marshall laughed.
“We’re all here for you, bro. Any day.”
“Yeah,” He didn’t really know what to say to that.
Marshall smiled. “Well, I hope you get better, pal. I gotta get me some pizza. So I’ll talk to you later maybe.”
“Okay, bye,”
“Bye,” Charlie hung up the phone. He sat in the chair for a couple minutes, and eventually decided to get up.
Charlie stood up and walked over in front of him to his desk. Before he set his phone down on the wooden table, he texted Alison, Done with the call, gonna make music.
Alison’s phone beeped next to her on the couch. She turned off the TV and checked the message. Her face automatically lit up. She texted back, All right, have fun Charlie :).
Charlie looked at the text and smiled. He texted, I will.

***

Alison woke up. She sat up from bed, realizing she was shaking and was strangely crying. She put on her purple glasses and sighed.

It was just a dream after all... Heh, no pun intended, She thought to herself. A kind of good dream, though, maybe I'll write a story about it.

She got up, her bare feet on the carpet, and got her clothes. She was still in her PJ's. But before she went out of her room, she checked the clock. 6:47am. She smiled.

Now for me to write this awesome story... uh, right after I get dressed of course. She went into the bathroom to get her clothes on. After that...

Time to write this story.





The end.


(Kind of inspired by Revenge cover by CG5)



© Copyright 2021 AlisonTheWritingGirl (writingalison at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2256785-Imaginative-Villain-Zlaze-CG5-Fanfic