*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2258692-Connectivity-is-Possibly-Intriguing
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Other · #2258692
This article is fictitious, not based on facts, but on what came to my mind.
Connectivity is possibly intriguing as a sign of a persons' dignity; the wherewithal of a namesake that structures the whereabouts for developing the signature trademark that identifies who you are.

Indescribably insidious remarks are marked by a dignitary's rivalries. When grandeur capacities behold a quality redemption, rivalries stand by their convictions.

Disembarking a friendship will resonate with a likeability factor of resourcefulness. To smother each other with an indulgence will endure an insidious crescendo of crudeness that will illuminate the justice of escapism.

Technical information bombards our minds with minute segments of memory in unexplainable circumstances. Intruding on his private domain, infringement is a sign of attack on a persons' character.

Discussions of political venues, riveting through the ages of meaningful structured practices, were mediated by the timing. Images that portray the deciphering of pictures, symbols, and codes, were fixated by their personalization.

Endeavoring to produce craftsmanship, it was noted to have brought skilled communications. Sought to have produced monumental, historical, and ideological projects of determination, it was hard to tackle difficult projects.

Maneuvering through tunnels of depression, stipulations that were contrived by a motivational thought, instigated the reformation of a questionable outlook towards life.

A contrite factor determines a mindful scene of picturesque beauty. Unified methods of conversation were synchronized as a harmonious highlight. In sync with each other, equality began to emerge without any confrontations. Remarkably, this was a brilliant time for us to embrace.

Connectivity is possibly intriguing when finagled by tenacious bouts of imperfection. Imperfection taught us to have workable solutions that took the stress out of inequality.

Written by Anna Marie Carlson
Sunday, September 19, 2021

© Copyright 2021 Anna Marie Carlson (annamc.poet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2258692-Connectivity-is-Possibly-Intriguing