*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2259432-Lost-Thoughts
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Draft · Other · #2259432
Sometimes, we all have the same thoughts. Maybe our experience are different or similar.
         As I write, I go internal and speak what's on my mind. I never really shared my writing for a single fact I wasn't really interested in giving my thoughts to everyone. Lately, life has been so slow in a way that the days go by fast but my mind stay in the past slowly aging through major events or happy moments. I only started realizing I could never catch up to the present, nor could I really stay in the past. I'm just flowing through time lost in thoughts, I make scenarios in my head of events that would never really happen, I guess I'm just bored with this life. Not bored as in suicidal, but just nothing really makes me have passion to wake up in the morning. Maturing is the biggest upset to me, losing people through time is not hurtful, but the fact that I have memories of them and wishing I could back just to experience having a simple life without the worry of having to think, "this person only talks to me for money or just because he's only lonely", the fact those thoughts now come up are really scary. I never really believed that right or wrong existed for the single fact, we were raised on morals passed down to us by our predecessors. If we were the first of our kind we would just be as salvage as the first beings of this word. That's why we're stuck with deep thoughts about everything, about maturing, aging, morals, aimless life, and imagination. We wish more and ask for more deep down, but we're to scared to put ourselves out to the world. We hide behind a facade, and that facade is called our lost thoughts that leak out every once and a while. A truly terrifying thought.
© Copyright 2021 Canovas (papitalocs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2259432-Lost-Thoughts