*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2259992-Our-Wicked-Rebellious-Nation
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Cultural · #2259992
Biblical reference to present day post-FEMA and other government agency overreach.
It's been said that the devil is in the details, or the fine print. Post-FEMA housing and reference to modern day capital surveillance. Lets start with this.. It's a sad state we're in and so many don't even realize. Curious? Email me I can explain!



THE SIX WOES TO THE NATIONS



ISAIAH – chapter one

Isaiah the prophet was the son of Amoz and his visions he saw were for Judah and Jerusalem.



A REBELLIOUS NATION

Hear me, you heavens! Listen, earth! For the Lord has spoken.

“I have brought up and raised children, but they have rebelled against me..... 3. but Isreal does not know, my people do not understand.

Woe to the sinful nation, a people whose guilt is great, a brook of evildoers, children given to corruption! They have forsaken the Lord:

They have spurned the Holy One of Israel and turned backwards.

Why should you be beaten anymore?

Why do you persist in rebellion?

Your whole head is injured, your whole heart afflicted.

From the sole of your foot to the top of your head

There is no soundness ---

Only wounds and welts and open sores,

Not cleansed or bandaged or soothed with olive oil.

7. Your country is desolate, the cities burned with fire;

Your fields are being stripped by foreigners right before you,

Laid waste as when overthrown by strangers.

Daughter Zion is has been left remaining like a booth in a vineyard, like a lookout hut in a field of cucumbers, like a city under siege.



Luke Chapter 11

29. As the crowds increased, this is what Jesus said, “This is a wicked generation. it asks for a sign, but none will be given it except the sign of Jonah. For as Jonah was a sign to the Ninevites, so also will the Son of Man be to this generation. The Queen of the South will rise at the judgement with the people of this generation and condemn them, for she came from afar to hear the wisdom of Solomon, and now something greater than Solomon is here. the men of Nineveh will stand up at the judgement with this generation and condemn it, for they repented at the preaching of Jonah, and now something greater than Jonah is here.



WOE TO THE PHARISEES AND THE LAW EXPERTS



44. Woe to you because you are like unmarked graves, which men walk over without knowing. one of the experts in law stated, “Teacher, when you say these things, you insult us also.” Jesus replied, “ And you experts in law, woe to you, because you load people down with burdens that they can hardly carry, and you yourselves will not lift one finger to help them. Woe to you, because you build tombs for the prophets, and it was your ancestors that killed them. So, you testify that you approve of what they did; they killed the prophets, and you build their tombs. Because of this, God in his wisdom said, “I will send them prophets and apostles, some of whom they will kill and others they will persecute. Therefore, this generation will be held responsible for the blood of all the prophets that has been shed since the beginning of the world, from the blood of Abel to the blood of Zechariah, who was killed between the altar and the sanctuary. Yes, I tell you, this generation will be held responsible for it all.

Woe to you experts in law, because you have taken away the key to knowledge. you yourselves have not entered, and you have hindered those who were entering.
© Copyright 2021 a304design (giantwrite304 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2259992-Our-Wicked-Rebellious-Nation