*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2260425-The-Color-Of-Your-Voice
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #2260425
This poem is about the new found level of intimacy that I've found,in the love of my life.
The Color Of Your Voice
by, Brown's Wise Words

Stop, take a moment to reflect, on the thoughts and emotions you seem to erect, erect yes like early in the morning and sometimes late at night, I stir as I, recollect the things we said last night.
What's more, is you don't have to do much, quiet honestly you accomplish all with a minor touch, one that you orchestrated, a song that is, precussion, crescendo, allegro, The music swells, the way my heart does, when you smile, wink, look this way, almost like child's play. Something similar to Scarlett, turquoise and sometimes chartreuse
Smooth like butter, and fresh like morning dew, your tone, that of something otherworldly, a deep rasp that makes one gasp, Whewww Lord have mercy. Its the way you caress my mind and make love with your eyes, you vanquish all appearances of uncertainty, inadvertently you healed my pain, and enlightened me that you came to restore that which was broken, stolen, brutalized, criticized, and dissatisfied.
Oh, and satisfy, you do, my heart burns for only you, love is patient, love is kind, love is realizing your heart beats in time, with one sat aside you. Head on the chest of the who never denies you, and only seeks to entice you. The color of your voice, beyond a rainbows conception, it changes and glides like fingers on a string instrument, intimate is much more than body to body, you gave me sexuality, without immorality and so, with finality, I hope I've given you clarity.

© Copyright 2021 Brown's Wise Words (youfoundtori at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2260425-The-Color-Of-Your-Voice