*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2260483-Grandparents
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #2260483
This describes how I feel about being a grandparent I only had 2 grandchildren

January, 20, 2018

"Grandparents"


We were blessed by our son and his fiancee on December 27, 2016 who brought our wondeful grandaughter into this world. Her name is Marnie Olivia Tims she is beautiful baby girl. She came into the world and my husband and I instantly fell in love with her the minute we saw her. She was cute as button and sweeter than a piece of pie. She is so innocent, so beautiful, so sweet, and so cute. I don't regret anything we did for you during your first three months of your life. We look forward to enjoying for the rest of your life and ours. Now comes with you a beautiful big sister named Melanie though she's not our blood she still is our grandaughter too. We look forward to seeing both of you grow up to be excellent women like their mommy, and they will be the apples of their daddies eyes and ours.


"We love you Melanie, Marnie, Mason, and Noah from Nana and Papa Tims may

god bless all of you for the rest of your lives forever and always"


Jennifer Crystal Gorecki-Tims


Saturday, January 20, 2018

© Copyright 2021 JTims74 (jcgt1974 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2260483-Grandparents