*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2260979-Lost-in-my-Mind
Rated: E · Sample · Other · #2260979
my thoughts on minds, please don't be to rough.
Have you ever been so lost in you're mind that you thought you would never return to back to reality. Getting lost in your mind is not always a bad thing, sometimes it is as simple as reliving memories of loved ones that are now gone. Then there are some times that you are reliving a bad memory, those are not always the best to be getting attached to and getting yourself lost. Even though its your brain your mind, its not always safe. As long as you can pull yourself back you will be okay. Dwelling on the bad past, all you need to remember form that is the lessons you learned, the lesson that helped you go forward and thrive in life instead of destruction. Everyone gets trapped in there minds, but you yourself is the only one that can control wither it's good or bad.
© Copyright 2021 Sabrina Murphy (sabrinamurphy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2260979-Lost-in-my-Mind