*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2261014-Sandy-and-Josh
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #2261014
It’s a romance short story
I think I’m going to Josh’s Birthday party and get plastered. When is his B-day party ,In one week,I have to go shopping for a new outfit .wanna come? Yeah.I do, I need to pick something out to. Well let’s go now. Can’t wait said Nancy.Me either said Sandy.let’s go!So Macy’s sound good to you.Macy’s that cost a fortune,I want to look nice said Sandy,You know I have a crush on Josh you can still look nice going to stage.ohhh! I guess ! Well let’s go to stage then. Oh look they have this real cute top it’s a ribbed black sweater with leggings at long black boots to match that what be so awesome wouldn’t it. You don’t want to scare him off.I think you out to go with brown boots.What they would go . I guess.You’re going to look like the wicked witch of the west all dressed in black.You have a point.Brown boots it is.one week later at Josh’s B-day party ,people were partying,geting into heated arguments, it got to the point to where they had to walk away and cool off and keep their distance from that person,while that was going on Josh and Sandy seemed to hit off well right off the bat. Maybe there’s a future for them two.
© Copyright 2021 Beckab50 (beckyb48 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2261014-Sandy-and-Josh