*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2261213-Exclusive-White-Guilt
Rated: 13+ · Article · News · #2261213
An Article By Guest Journalist of Firebrand Times, Bride A. Livewire
11/5/21

There is nothing more dangerous than to build a society with a large segment of people in that society who feel that they have no stake in it; who feel that they have nothing to lose. People who have stake in their society, protect that society, but when they don't have it, they unconsciously want to destroy it.
-Martin Luther King, Jr.

"A person who is demoralized is unable to access true information. The facts tell him nothing, even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents and pictures...he will to believe it...That's the tragedy of the situation of demoralization." -Yuri Bezmenov

Disclaimer:
There go a saying: "if yall throw a rock into a pack of dogs, the one that yelped loudest is the one that got hit."
There go folks that get fired up about these topics, and I aim to be polite whether folks is or aint.
But I aint one of those conservatives that tuck tail and get pushed around, and Im p*ssed at those who are.

Welcome to America.

Preface:

Yall know, yall theories aint add up- yall present yall arguments in undeveloped half truths, cram it down folks throats, and label facts or other opinions mis information- the simple take the bait; hook line and sinker...Yall should be ashamed of yourselves. Even if I was to believe yall, my critical thinking know hows alone would shoot yall bondage ideologies out the d *mn sky...FIRST, Id try to find a nation that AINT born from some form of violence, then Id TWIST the definition of the word like some of yall do- just to make merchandise out of yall like yall do to others...

These word games folks play.

Some folks just want to play political musical chairs with me and debate topics just to distract me- but if it came down to it, and a rope was dangled in front of us both, my last statement of my Christian faith would be a request for a new rope- and yall would be wearing a 'Make America Great Again' hat faster than a NY minute while theyre dropping the floor on me.

Make no mistake, and I cant emphasize this enough:
Im from the CHURCH, which Jesus calls the Bride of Christ- thats were my name comes from. Im a black inner city male with God ordained pronouns. Yall attempt to fight a battle as Privates from four year intervals during presidential election seasons, with a General who wars for the souls of people until I die, or the world ends- come get this refreshing, 'too good to be true,' gospel of Jesus Christ- so pardon the h*ll out of me when I say we aint the same.

Im a Republican cause their views match my Biblical beliefs, it aint the other way around- Im a conservative cause the groups values match my Biblical beliefs, it aint the other way around- I accept America cause I love Jesus- it aint the other way around.

I aint everybodys cup of tea...

Dont get fooled by how the media portays my kind as a silent majority, or try to keep Christians silent in the Church...

Cause I'll throw yall tea in effing the harbor...Once again,

Welcome to America.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
White Guilt


Ezekiel 18:1-2-3-4 The Message (MSG)
GOD’s Message to me: “What do you people mean by going around the country repeating the saying, The parents ate green apples, The children got the stomachache? “As sure as I’m the living God, you’re not going to repeat this saying in Israel any longer. Every soul—man, woman, child—belongs to me, parent and child alike. You die for your own sin, not another’s.

1 Peter 1:18–19
The New King James Version
knowing that you were not redeemed with corruptible things, like silver or gold, from your aimless conduct received by tradition from your fathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot.

The context in Ezekiel is to sins and 'generational curses'...I would bring up Deut. 5:9, but I clearly made my point. Besides, for the sake of length, I aint got time to explain covenants or the Law.

Moving on-

in other words, that same context yall trying to use concerning 'white guilt' and 'white supremacy,' got stricken down by God HIMSELF, and the slave owners done already been judged unless they received Jesus as the sacrifice for their sins.

So, who done gave YALL the power to judge white folks?

Aint yalls society famous for saying 'dont judge me?' But yall twist the meaning of words- 'judging' to yall means anybody who got an opinion different than yalls or disagrees as a dang excuse to tilt the moral scale- when the Kingdom of Gods definition of 'judging' is assuming yall know the intentions of somebodies heart...

Silly me.

In the words of one of my journalists, Miss Rookie Tea: 'Oof.'

Dont believe in God? Eh, I dont believe in being vegetarian, but they clearly exist.

SECOND, Id compare a countries Constitution with ours. Not condoning slavery; but if slavery done been abolished in the great documents, we aint have a nation, cause the south would never done joined. It aint the same as how sin in mankind reproduced after the fall in the beginning; look how evil folks are- we got PROOF of that- it should be common mind that holding sins from ACTS of men aint hereditary, and lets be 9:15 (straight forward) about this, some of yall believe this ridiculous ideology like yall done looked up yalls ancestors on 'Ancestry.com,' which yall aint - and even then, blood aint that thick. Theses accusations are just prairie dog d*mn stupid.

White people, yall owe us black folks NOTHING. Go in peace.
I love you.

I dont need nobody but Jesus. I dont need the government to take care of me, I dont need to be placed under ideological slavery that the left spews assuming they own me; telling me what to believe, whats 'black,' or how to vote. And I dont want OR need yalls reparations- take that money and donate it to the poor.

The current injuries of the black race are self inflicted; and the year of 1619 makes an illegitimate excuse for ongoing neglect.

Since liberals and Democrats got so much to say, why aint yall tell us to quit k*lling each other in black on black violence, which is one of the LEADERS in black deaths? Tell us to prove that black lives matter...Tell our men to take care of their dang kids, making my race the laughing stock of abuse of welfare- seventy percent of inner city homes aint got no daddy in them, tell us to prove that black lives matter- tell our women to quit getting abortions at three times our population rate- cause blacks lead in abortions over any other race; tell us to PROVE that black lives matter... WE'RE THE REASON WHY WE ONLY THIRTEEN PERCENT OF THE US POPULATION, IT AINT 'WHITE SUPREMACY. Tell us to quit committing d*mn near half of the crimes in the US, then maybe the prisons aint be so full of us...Tell us to prove that black lives matter. But yall even spin that statistic to yalls own narrative...Tell our kids to spend more than fifteen minutes on homework, compared to other races that spend forty-five minutes to an hour- tell us to prove that black lives matter. Tell us that we're testing at lower rates than everybody, and hold us accountable; better yet, hold us accountable for our actions period- cause THATS EQUALITY- instead of lowering the entire bar calling subjects 'racist,' and making everybody dumber than a watermelon in the end- tell us our youth is the future of the black race, and to prove that black lives matter. But yall get to whispering about them statistics, aint it? Yall just know the year 1619, quit using blacks for yall narratives-

And quit using blacks for Democratic votes, and quit keeping blacks in mental slavery with yalls Critical Race Theory.

White folks, dont fall victim to victims who regurgitate chewed up propaganda that the media done fed them. Dont answer to baby birds- THEYRE the oppressors. They try to oppress us all the time trying to segregate us as if we aint equal with any other race on the planet; treating us like breast feeding babies to make THEM feel powerful- cause only liberals, Democrats, and the government can save black folks.

Not Jesus.

It aint no wonder these parties are anti-Christ.





© Copyright 2021 Bride A. Livewire (iambride at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2261213-Exclusive-White-Guilt