*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2261352-A-weekend-with-Valery
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Z2
Rated: E · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #2261352
Young Sarah gets to stay an entire weekend with Valery!
A weekend with Valery DAY 1.

Long before the shrinking incident, and long before Neil was involved in Sarah's life and even before she knew Clarissa! A young 10 year old Sarah Leheron was looking forward to this one day.
It was a beautiful, sunny day and it was Saturday. Young Sarah woke up in excitement, as today was the day she got to spend the entire weekend with her favorite Valery. Mary Jean also looked forward,
she could finally have a weekend alone, all to herself.

"When is she coming! When! When! When!"

"*SIGH* Patience Sarah. She'll be here, just you wait."

But as always, Valery was late, being already 10 minutes late! 10 minutes! For young Sarah that was like 1 hour. She was hyped and she couldn't wait any longer. Mary Jean also couldn't wait any longer for the salvation of Valery, bring her hyperactive daughter with her.

"Well are you all ready? Have you packed everything?"

"Of course mom! Your talking about Aunt Valery! I've been waiting all week for this. I wonder what surprise she'll bring me."

Even though Valery was far from related to Mary Jean, she was a real aunt to Sarah. After all, Valery was there when Mary Jean gave birth to her wonderful daughter. Valery is as much as family for Sarah as Mary Jean is. Always baby sitting her when needed and she was there when Sarah first learned to talk and walk. Besides, with Valery, young Sarah felt more free and she was in no need to be
tidy and all clean, unlike her mother, who tried her best to make her daughter just like her, neat and tidy. Sometimes she thinks Val is a bad influence on her daughter, but then again, she knows Valery too long and Valery does really care for Sarah, she needs her.

Then the doorbell rings and at last the moment was there as Sarah ran to the door and opened it.

"Valery! at last"

"Hi there Sarah!"

"Val! Finally, you're here.

Sarah ran into Valery, hitting her in the belly, and they hugged each other. Mary Jean also walks to the door to welcomes her best friend by giving her a hug. The excited Sarah grabs her stuff and was all ready to go.
She was really excited and jumps up and down.

"Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!"

"Now hold up there young Sarah Leheron."

Mary Jean pulls her shirt down and tidies her up.

"Mom...please.."

"Yeah mom, please!"

Sarah laughed at Valery, and Mary Jean eventually laughed too. She bends down to Sarah and they hugged and she gave her a mothers goodbye, a kiss on her cheeks.

"Now have fun you two."

"I will. Bye mom!"

"See you Sunday Mary."

"Have fun Val."

Valery walks to her car, where an excited Sarah was jumping in front of the car doors. Valery opens the doors and starts the car. Mary Jean the mother as she is, waves her lovely daughter goodbye.
Sarah waves back and with a final wave from Valery they left the Leheron household and they drove off to Valery's place. Once there she grabs her stuff from the car and they both prepared the bed and unpacked Sarah's stuff.
Her pajama, toothbrush and her favorite stuffed animal, a little dog with a collar on it. She named it Snuffles and he was always coming along to aunt Valery.

"So what are we gonna do first?"

"Let's go to the park, it's such a beautiful day and we don't need to spend the entire day inside, do we?"

"YES! Let's go!"

Young Sarah and Valery went to the park and Sarah started to play around at the playground, while Valery relaxed and read a romantic novel, while always keeping a close eye on Sarah. But Valery was
always the attractive type of woman, and not only to humans. A simple fly buzzes around her boobs and face and Valery was bothered by the little insect.

"Shoo! fly shoo!"

The fly bothered her for some time, until a sudden shadow appeared and the fly buzzes off. It was a young guy and he was attracted to the lone Valery.

"Hi there beauty."

"Hi...(Oh no not now...)"

She didn't seem interested in the dude at first. Besides, she was with Sarah, she had no time for annoying dudes who are only after her because of her hot looks. But the guy didn't leave and began to talk even more.
The young Sarah then saw a group of children playing with a soccer ball. Sarah was excited and decided to go there, but she first had to tell her aunt Valery off course. But the guy kept on talking and talking.

"So I notice you are all on your own out here."

"So you did notice, how nice."

"Aunt Val! Aunt Val!"

"I was wondering if you and me could go for a nice lunch at The Park Point, interested."

"No thanks! I..."

"Oh come on, just one lunch. Just you and me."

The guy kept on going and going and Sarah couldn't get in between.

"Val! I'm gonna play soccer with that group of children over there."

"Uh, yeah sure Sarah, just keep in sight."

Young Sarah ventured towards the soccer playing youngsters, while Val was stuck with this annoying dude. Sarah walks over to the guys and was invited to join them with playing Soccer.
She kicked the ball several times, leading the charge and scoring goal after goal. With every goal she jumps up in excitement and yelling GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! She was having a wonderful time.

"Your pretty good, what's your name?"

"Sarah, and what's yours?"

"James, and these are my friends Marcus and Tim."

"Sup!"

"Your really good at this game."

Sarah was filled with confidence and she could handle the world! Then another youngster arrived.

"Hey! guys! the soccer field across the street is empty, it's all for ourselves!"

"Great let's go!"

"I uh..."

"What's the matter Sarah?"

"Well, my aunt doesn't want me to leave the park. I need to stay in sight."

"Oh come on, don't be a baby, It's just across the street. Before you even know it we'll be back and she won't even notice your gone."

"Yeah and we need you on the team, come on."

The young soccer players we're very persuasive, but Val would be really angered if Sarah broke her promise, and even though Val was Sarah's favorite person in the world, beside her very own mother Mary off course,
she knows an angry Valery all too well. And boy she's not to be messed with for real! Yet the temptation for adventure and breaking the rules was eventually too strong...

"Well...all right then."

"YES! Let's go!"

Sarah ran off and looked back one final time to Valery, still busy with that prick. She then crossed the street and was way out of sight of Valery's eyes, and worse of all, she didn't tell her!
She continued to play her maximum effort and she was on a winning streak! She was doing an excellent job at it. But she also forgot the time. Then at one moment she kicks the ball so hard it flies off in the distant and
into an alley, a very dark alley.

"Don't worry. I'll get it."

Sarah excitedly ran towards the ball to pick it up, but suddenly a group of bullies appeared at the soccer field, and they brought nothing but troubles. It we're the local 12 year old, Marvin, Ed and
Johnny. They we're well known to young Sarah! But this time they also brought a much older guy. A 16 year old and a very dangerous looking one. A real thug, not to be messed with.

"Well, well, I guess it's baby's time to play around here eh? And since when is this your playground? You belong in the park."

"Park! I need to get help I...HEY!"

She got pushed by the oldest of bullies. And the other children immediately left the scene.

"Hey wait! where you going?"

"Guess your "friends" left you. Oh I forgot, you don't have friends."

"Leave me alone, I need to get to..."

"Your not going anywhere little girly."

"Hey! Leave me alone! We just came here to play a little game of soccer, that's all!"

"No you have picked our spot, girly and now you need to pay for it."

Young Sarah ran, but ran into the dark alley and now she was cornered and trapped and the bullies made sure she couldn't escape. They we're ready to punish her and to beat her up for coming into their neighborhood.

"We got her now!"

"Yes we do."

The oldest grabs a little pocked knife and Sarah was scared. The bullies laughed and the oldest walks forward to the helpless Sarah, looking in fear.

"I'm gonna carve my name on you so you'll remember to never come here again!"

The bullies pushed her to the ground and Sarah screamed and cried in fear. The oldest guy was ready to cute into Sarah, the helpless crying Sarah. Sarah closed her water filled eyes.

"Now let the fun begin!"

"Erh ahum!"

Suddenly Sarah heard a familiar voice! The bullies turned and they saw Valery! She arrived just in time for the rescue.

"Now what is the meaning of this?"

The bullies we're frightened and watched in fear as the adult Valery turned the tables.

"Well, Mrs. we uhm...You see we found this girl crying in this alley and we...*GULP* Thought she needed help."

"That's a weird way of helping out? with a knife? Now you listen to me you little pricks! Don't ever! EVER! Come near my Sarah again, you understand!"

"Yes! Mam."

"And for the record, this place isn't yours. NOW LEAVE!"

And with a final yell the bullies left, but the troubles we're far from over. Sarah still had to deal with an angered Valery, Sarah was in big trouble.

"As for you, Sarah!"

But Sarah couldn't say a word and cried, running towards Valery and she hugs her. Valery hugs her back, as she was very worried too and at the time, not even angry. Tears also fell down from Valery's cheeks. She was just too worried about Sarah, she cared too much for her.

"I'm so sorry Val! So sorry! I was so scared and I..."

"Oh Sarah, I was so worried about you, why didn't you tell me?"

"I was scared of telling you, and you we're so busy with that guy."

"Oh Sarah."

Valery hugged her again and removed the tears from Sarah's face and took her with her back to the park, and now Sarah stayed close.
Hours passed by and Valery took Sarah back to her apartment and treated her on a nice pile of deliciously made pancakes! Sarah's favorite meal when she was at Valery.
Valery however was still not over the little accident and was quite angry at Sarah for disobeying her.

"Now about the accident, I didn't forget..."

"Yeah...I'm sorry for what happened."

"You disobeyed me. If your mother finds out, you'll be grounded for a week, or worse. But I won't tell her, you'll be having a way worse of punishment from me."

Young Sarah awaited her punishment and Valery didn't look all too happy, but a slight smile appeared on her face and Sarah was wondering why.

"Tickle death!"

Sarah immediately smiled and ran across the room, laughing and getting chased and tickled by Valery.

"Come here you!"

"No hahaha, not the tickle death!"

They we're having a wonderful time and everything was fine, ending up at the couch, Sarah sitting next to Valery.

"You won't tell mom about this."

"Nah, It'll be our secret. Just don't do it again though."

She winks and Sarah smiles, knowing her favorite aunt as she is.

"Oh but look at the time, now what do we do?"

"I know! haha."

She ran to her bedroom and Valery watches and smiles. She cared greatly for Sarah and loved to have an entire weekend with young Sarah. She didn't mind watching over the always so hyper active. Sarah then returned with a DVD of her very favorite movie.

"Oh yes! I like that one too."

Val puts the DVD disc into the DVD player and the movie starts and they both began to watch. They both placed their feet on the table, something Sarah was never allowed back home with her mom.

"Here it comes, ready Val?"

"Do it!"

She jumps up on the couch and began to yell.

"NAAAAAAAASYGONIAAAA"

"Haha, very good!"

Yes you read that alright, they watched Sarah's favorite movie of all time, even to this very day, The Lion King. Valery also enjoyed watching this movie again and again, even after 100 times! Always crying with Sarah during Mufasa's death, singing along with Hakuna Matata and celebrate the freedom of Pride Rock at the end. Val and Sarah we're having a wonderful time. But of course it was getting late and Sarah had to go to bed. Valery brought her to bed, but Sarah was on a mischievous mission! as always...she silently laughed in her bed and Valery heard this.

"Be quiet now Sarah, wouldn't want to wake the tickle monster, now would we."

But this caused Sarah to giggle and laugh even more and she then saw Valery's shadow in the hallway and that meant only one thing...She burst into the room with ticklish fingers and Sarah screamed in laughter, ready for what's coming to her. Valery tickled Sarah and Sarah had the best time of her life. Valery grew tired however after several times and sat down next to Sarah.

"Time to go to bed now. Tomorrow is a big day."

"I wonder what it is. So excited!"

"You should be, now *SMOOCH* Sleep."

With a final kiss she walks to the door, ready to turn off the lights, but Sarah stood up.

"Val!"

"Yeah?"

She steps out of bed and walks towards Valery for one final hug and she quickly ran back to bed.

"Good night Sarah."

"Good night aunt Val."

She turns off the lights and leaves Sarah to sleep and this time she really fell asleep. Valery returns to her living room and continued to watch some television, until she too was tired and went to bed.

But still things weren't in peace. Sarah was having a troubled sleep, her accident left a little trauma for her and she was stalked by a nightmare. She couldn't sleep and grabs Snuffles and leaves her bedroom. Valery was fast asleep, but Sarah opened the door and carefully walks towards her.

"Val...Val?"

"Uh...Sarah, it's the middle of the night..."

"I can't sleep...I'm having nightmares."

"Nightmares...Oh well in that case..."

She pulls up her blankets and Sarah joins Valery, sleeping next to her. Sarah slept and her nightmares we're over. Valery was here for her and she knew she was always safe around her favorite aunt.

The next day came and Valery woke up with a loud yawn, but to her surprise Sarah wasn't around in her bed. She stood up and looks around. There was also no Snuffles in the bed. This was weird and Val went on to do a little investigation.
She walks to her room and finds it empty as well. Strange, she walks into the room and out of nowhere came an hyper active Sarah, scaring the life out of Valery.

"BOO! Ha!"

"Oh my fu...you got me!"

"Haha, so what's my big surprise."

"First, we're gonna need breakfast, a very big one, and then we're going to the....
© Copyright 2021 Z2 (eriedamsmie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2261352-A-weekend-with-Valery