*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2261418-Greater-the-Laughs-Greater-the-Girth
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2261418
What embarrassing transformation doe Barbara strange body undergoes after her initial one?
"When he was done with that story, I just had to sphere up. I felt very blue when I heard it finished. I had to circumnavigate back into being happy." Barbara called out into her mic. An uproarious laughter echoed throughout the tent as the crowd went wild. She smiled underneath her white paint and red nose, she wished she could do a bow stil. Alas, that ability had gone the way of the dodo due to her current condition.

Afflicted by a horrible accident, the once lithe clown girl had blown up into a sphere. A blue skinned, juice filled sphere at that. All in the span of about three weeks. Three weeks where she slowly lost more and more of her physical capabilities. A fustrasting, and frightening, time for the young woman. Eventually the climax had occurred and on that day Barbara had lost the ability move. She pratically cried her eyes out in front of her family, which was quite embarrassing. It had been a month now and things had settled down. If one didn't count the horrify transformation of Barbara into what she was now. It had taken some time but the Cobalt Theater found a way to incorporate the woman back into her act.

They came pushing and prodding her out, dressed in her new costume. Which resembled one of those suspenders and flannel shirts that fat people wore. Kinda like Chris Farley's character in that one skit. They joked about her weight and skin color for a bit, too much surface to color so instead they'd incorporate it. The premise was that Barbara's previous profession had gotten a little too comfortable writing on her sudden 'hiatus' and that this was the result of it. True, not politically correct, but she was a clown for Christ's sake! And the people on that tweeting platform didn't raise too much of a peep.

But anyways, after that little skit, they'd bring her out to act as a 'Greek Chorus' for any event. Usually more inclined towards physically comedy, Barbara's vocals were put to the test. Yet, she easily kept up with her words and jokes and delivered them as precisely as she could. It was considered a hit and soon enough Barbara was on every other night. However, because kids weren't going to watch a standup comedian all show long, several new skits were involved with her own. Such a buckets of water being thrown on her, old pie to the face, and even her sister Charlie using her as a ball. Combined with her silent act, and that alone drew many a thunderous applause.

So all in all, her situation was slightly improved. Slightly. The show ended and the performers began to move everything offstage. Peggy and Charlie helped pushed Barbara to the side and began to move her across the stage. A few people watched this act as Peggy and Charlie maneuvered Barbara away, unaware that this wasn't a skit. In actuality, the only way Barbara could move anymore.

As Barbara was pushed off stage, which involved getting to her side and flipping her onto it then moving her, Barbara wiggled her hands to stop the motion. Resting now on her 'stomach' Barbara quickly shot out how she wished to be on her bottom again. Peggy and Charlie proceeded to do so, granting Barbara the chance to look around her surroundings. They were in a little backstage area which they'd made with the explicit purpose of housing the big blue woman. It had water,napkins, and other types of necessities to clean her up.

The duo began to work on opening their sister's 'top' to allow some constriction to lessen. Suspenders flew open, and her buttoned shirt sagged a little after it's buttons were popped off. Her braless chest, or more accurately, her nipples were revealed to the world. Her colorful wig was also pulled off leaving behind her short hair, they used to come down to her shoulders but since the transformation it would've been a hassle to move around. Charlie came over with a wet towel and began the arduous work of cleaning the face paint off of Barbara while Peggy did her own thing to make sure it didn't smudge or dirty any other part of Barb.

Someone soon came through the tent flaps and it was the pleasant form of the trio's mother, Corrine. She smiled at the girls and gave a passionate hug to Barbara, who was still somewhat wet but clean of her makeup. Her own height managed to be equal to the large berry woman. Corrine smiled brightly and began to speak to her daughter.

"We found a lead." She happily chimed in. Barbara smiled at that.

"Annnnddddd?"

"Annnnndd...there's a facility still around that may help in our little endeavor."

The trio of women all high fived or yelled a resounding yes at the answer. Barbara especially, since there was still a chance for her. A chance to go back to normal and leave all of this weight behind. Go back to roller-skating and flips and horseback riding. Things were looking up for her.

"So where is it?"

Corrine gave a strained smile at that. She cleared her throat and Barbara knew that something was amiss. Opening her mouth, her mother responded.

"Gregville, Georgia."

A groan escaped the group at that. They were a nowhere near there yet, and their crew weren't even nearing that state. Barbara huffed in frustration.

"Don't worry, we have permission from Ringmaster Harris to travel there. In about three days, we'll get there I promise."

"But this sucks, mom! I want to be normal now!" Barbara cried out. A little tantrum, sure, but who could blame her? She felt both freakish and disabled in her current condition. Half of her faculties were gone and she couldn't even appear with the others anymore. Not to mention how perpetually filled and soft and tender she felt over her entire body. It was a hassle.

Her mother soothed her and assured her that this was merely one little misstep, a obstacle that would soon be finished. With a sigh she spoke aloud.

"I love you mom, I get ya." Peggy and Charlie held onto Barbara's hands while their mother assured her. All parties unaware of the growing conundrum happening right beneath Barbara's skin. A gurgle echoed from within but all four women were unaware of the noise as they began to push Barb to the side and roll her back to their trailer.

Morning soon hit and Barbara woke up to the shining light of the sun. She had her own tent now, and she had a see through screen to allow sunlight inwards. "For my skin." She said to the others. All that blueberry juice inside of her got quite cold in the night and she needed to be heated up. Another problem that plagued the young woman; could she die from Hypothermia? She quickly shook her head to get that thought out of it.

As she yawned to get herself ready for the morning, she felt an odd sensation inside of her. She craned her neck down to the best of her ability and she swore she looked a bit...bigger? Nah, it wasn't that, correct? She stopped growing once she filled out her frame, there wasn't more room to give. Right.

"Just my overactive imagination, just like those dreams I had." She assured her mind. Currently wearing a modified nightgown, Barbara had to wait as the rest of her family woke up to assist her. Which left her to ponder her own life as she waited. The thought of getting back to normal rang deeply in her head, like a constant drum that now beated rhythmically. Ever present on the horizon, the idea ignited hope in Barbara. She could feel it inside of her or was it something else?

She was unaware as a few tiny centimeters of juice filled the rest of her out. Filling and brimming the spherical body of the clown. Straining a little of her nightgown, but nothing too obvious for her to notice. Inside of her head, Barbara chalked the sensation up to "bad digestion" or another odd quirk. She groaned a little as her insides churned.

It wasn't until around forty minutes later did Charlie come out and begin to work on getting her sister ready. Which involved brushing her teeth, doing her hair, and dressing her up. Needless to say, trying to dress a sphere, especially one with human anatomy, was not pleasant. In either party's case just to clarify. One each of Barbara's button's were put into place, and her belt was a doozy. Charlie pushed against the area where Barbara's breast would've been. Which made the berry woman go deep purple at the feeling. Charlie huffed until as she tied Barb's belt together, a bright red piece reminiscent of her namesake. Giving her sister a thumb's up, Charlie proceeded to work on putting her suspenders in order.

Charlie pulled on the suspenders and snapped them back, which made a hollow noise against Barbara. She ooo'ed in response and glared at Charlie, she loved to do this now ever since her sister had blown up. Taking Barbara's favorite nose and colorful wig, the silent woman placed them onto her sister. No makeup this time, her blue face would've been sufficient enough for this endeavor. Finished, she gave her sister a finger gun to indicate if she was ready for what came next. With a huff and a neck nuzzle, Barbara prepared herself to get pushed. Charlie walked around her sibling angled her arms and proceeded to do the deed. First a little forward, then to the side, and off the pair go. Peggy didn't need to help this time due to the openness of the camp's ground, Charlie moved Barbara's swollen form past all the other slowly awakening performers.
----
11/6/21

Barbara saw the world spin around and only through her only excellent balance did she manage not to hurl. It was kinda fun actually, if not for her own disability as she was moved through the lot.

12/3/21
Her fingers wiggled and her toes moved as each rotation completed their turns. It was strange to feel so much surface against her own surface, even after all of these weeks. Feeling the churning force of her body bash against her interior, like some weird wine drum made Barbara also not want to dwell on this. Charlie gently drummed on her sister's surface whistling a jaunty tune to a anime opening; one of those Eastern cartoons Barbara could never get the appeal of. Finally the duo arrived at a ramshackle platform with a built-in ramp. Barbara squeezed her mouth shut as Charlie pushed her sibling up the ramp. She could feel the juices plump her cheeks up, not wanting to spit onto Charlie. Barbara rolled her eyes for a bit and looked over to her sister, Charlie smiled and gave a thumb's up.

"Thanks, Charlie. Just help clean me up and I'll be set for the day." The blue woman said to her sister. With a smile, Charlie helped pat down any ruffles and clean up any parts that Barbara couldn't reach. Which was basically everything on her rotund body, but that was besides the point. Finished, the silent sister gave a wave and walked off leaving Barbara to her fate. She watched as her co-workers began their daily routines, some giving Barbara a wave. She watched as they began to set up their wares for the day. While she did so, her eyes were drawn to the road where a slowly approaching convoy of cars began to creak forward.

"The early crowd." She duly noted. Which, in this case, were around ten or so cars. Plus, she could see from the other side, a group of twenty or so walkers coming towards the grounds. She shifted her head a bit, watching the groups of people greet the day shift of her troupe.

1/2/22
A few of them, returning clients, made a beeline straight for the clown woman. Who gave a wide grin to her crowd. She coughed, which made her blue flesh jiggle madly underneath all of her clothing. With a sniff, she began her routine. While normally linguistical jokes weren't the preferred medium of comedy that kids enjoyed, Barbara's vault of jokes was on full display. Puns to stories to clever interactions of language were mashed together to create an enjoyable experience. Fun for the family and all the ages here. This didn't make the crowds too keen eyed at the fact that Barbara didn't take off her 'fat' suit. They all just had become adjusted to the sight of her.

This round clown of a woman who told jokes like there was no tomorrow. Who kept their attention engaged even before a show.

1/16/22
"And that's why an elephant can't cross the road!" She roared out, her flesh jiggled underneath her tight uniform. The crowd cheered at that, kids laughed at the punchline. Parents blushed in childlike embarrassment, the joke even tickling their funny bones. She wished she had the ability to bow, right now she would've thrown her hat as far as she could. Alas, she wasn't in the position to do so. Maybe, no, certainly she'd be back in that form. Doing flips and all to appease the crowds.

"Alright, you kids wanna hear another one?"

A roar of 'Yes', 'Please', and 'Come on' echoed from the tots. Barbara smiled, knowing she still got it. Doing her best to get comfortable, she was about to begin her joke, right before something occurred. A groan followed by a small burp issued forth from the woman. All the kids, and parents, stopped their rowdiness at the sight. Barbara gulped, she herself wondering where that came from.

"Sorry folks, guess my old belly can't handle all that food." She joked. The kids chuckled at that, while the adults became a little less weary. "Now how about we forget all of this and..."

Barbara's words were cut off by a small 'ping' that had issued forth from her. One of her buttons, which hadn't fortunately pop off in all of this time, proceeded to do so. It soar across the air before it rolled right into a young girl's foot. Absentmindedly, she picked it up and looked at it. A bit of blue flesh peaked forth from between the patch. A bead of sweat went down Barbara's face at that.

"Um. Nevermind, sorry folks, looks like joke time's over." She called out. "We'll be back here again in two hours; mark it down, turn it around, and do every single noun with that tidbit."

The children groan, while the parents complied with the announcement. Slowly, they pushed themselves upwards and moved away, leaving Barbara on the stage alone. Soon though, she was greeted by Peggy, who gave her sibling a stare.

"You done already, what's wrong?" Peggy said. Before Barbara could reply, the wrongness made itself known once more. Two more of her buttons popped off and one could soon see the peaks of nipples off to the side. Barbara looked at her sister with a strained grin.

"I think these buttons are a bit loose, if I do say so myself." A chuckle issued forth from Barbara right before a groan followed that. Peggy nodded quickly and did her best to push her sister off the stage. Even though she should've been heavier, something about Barbara's physiology allowed one person to easily push her if given enough space, room, and angle. Still it was a hassle and trying to maneuver her around was a difficult process once the circus ground began to fill up.

"I don't know what went wrong, I think I got a little gassy right at the end."

"Eww, Barb."

"Not like that, the other end. Don't know if the sun's causing me to act up or what, Peggy. But it's something to consider. Maybe I'm going to expel everything out?"

"Ewww.Eww. That's immature, sis." Peggy spoke and stuck her tongue out at the mere thought of that. Barbara gave a tiny chuckle while her sister pushed her rotund body back to her space. Once there, it was a little hassle to right Barbara back onto a good point. But through reinforced coating and a good grip, Peggy managed to do so.

"You alright? Let's take a look at your shirt." Peggy spoke. Passing by was Charlie, who was also shocked to see her sibling done so early. Quickly walking forward she gave a wave to the blueberry. Who, in turn, did a small flap.

"Charlie, my girl! Come to see your older sister get her chest inspected by her older, older sister?" Barbara announced while Peggy unbuttoned more of her shirt. She inspected the buttons, and the clothes' themselves. She scratched her chin in thought.

2/14/22
"So, what's the problem, Peg?" Barbara asked her sister with a kind smile. Peggy grimaced while she looked over her sister's body. Her blue nipples obvious to the world.

"I swear this thing shrunk on you, but it could've been the soap." Peggy dismissed her thought. Her sister couldn't get any bigger than she was, right? She was already as big, if not a tiny bit bigger, than who she was 'cosplaying' at the moment. It wasn't like the potion that caused her to expand still had some juice, pardon her pun, in it? With a shake of her head, Peggy went to work fixing her sibling's clothes. Charlie, occasionally helping out with the action.

A whistle sung from between Peggy's lips while she went to work. Barbara and Charlie nodding along with their sister. Finally, after ten or so minutes, she was done. Barbara, however, seemed a little displeased.

"What gives, I feel like i'm being stressed toy in this thing." She bemoaned. Peggy, gave another shrug at that.

"We'll get some more material tomorrow. Right now that's the best I could do. Unless you want to stay in for today?" Peggy answered. Barbara quickly shook her head no and her two sisters finished up. Done, they readied themselves to push Barbara. Who sucked her cheeks in as to not take on any dirt. With today's obstacle overcome, things were back to relative normality. However, what happened tomorrow was when things changed forever. Again.

-------------------------------
Charlie pleasantly knocked her sister's door, waiting for her response. Last night's show was a quite tame in the grand life of their circus, so everyone felt a little bit more chipper in the morning. Barbara being pushed into her tent before everyone else; she told them she wasn't feeling too well. Not taking that as anything but after-show jitters, plus her churning insides, Barbara was pushed into her tent without much hassle.

While outside, Charlie used her foot to make imaginary circles. She waited for her sister's reply of being awake, but after a few moments she became a little worried. Ten minutes later, she knocked again. Not getting a response this time, Charlie slowly pushed the door inwards. What she saw shocked her.

"Mom, dad! Anybody!" The usually mute woman yelled out. Soon, a procession of Barbara's family members came forth, while a crowd of a few circus members hanged around. All focused on what they saw inside.

There, Barbara was swollen. No, she wasn't just her normal sized self. She looked ready to go boom. Her face fat with juice which crushed her sight, her hands and digits almost sausages like, her suit ripped in multiple places. Even her shoes had popped off, groans escaped from the over swollen woman. A few sniffs came from her. Normally around six feet wide, she had now grown to a tall, seven. Maybe even bordering on eight feet wide, it was hard to tell with her groaning body that neared the top of her tent.

Corrine shot forth to her daughter with a cry, while her family watched in open shock and horror. Which then followed by a flurry of questions and prayers and all manner of linguistic shouts. What was happening to her? Is she going to be okay? When did this happened?

And most importantly: Will she explode at any moment?
.
A few of the more cautious circus members walked away from the overgrown woman.

3/11/22
Their eyes focused on the strained skin across the bloated woman's face. Her blue skin turning purple in some places, no doubt her blood rising to the surface. It was a mixture of comical and grotesque. The sight bewildered a few of the people. The sobs and fearful cries of her family added onto this bizarre scene.

4/16/22
Hours passed and a show was cancelled that day, but the family was more worried about Barbara. Who, at this moment, opened her eyes. Her face felt sore and rough and saggy all at the same time. She breathed in, which made her body feel fuller. The blueberry woman looked around her surroundings, her head still gorggy. She remembered she was in a lot of pain, but didn't know what had transpired. It blanked her mind, but what she did feel was a sensation of someone holding her hands. And the sobs of her family.

Her eyes briefly watered with tears before she realized a second thing. Her body felt even fuller than it did before. Her groin, humiliatingly, itched in anticipation. She could feel her suit struggle against her body. A scream of brief fright escaped her mouth. Which caused a commotion. The prattle of feet came from around her, somewhere, she couldn't see. Distressingly enough, she had gotten bigger.

"No, no please, not this." She mumbled. The fact she was mutating further caused her intense sense of horror. Her already crippling transformation not being finished was a nightmare, which now had drifted into reality. The clown gripped her hands in fear, which felt a little plumper.

"Barbara, are you awake?" Came her mother's voice.

5/9/22
"Uhh. Yes mom." Barbara moaned out. Her feet and hands wiggled in frustration while tears formed in her eyes. She felt so full, and her clothes were so tight. It was difficult to breath and she needed some relief.

"Can you undo some buttons?" Barbara muttered.

8/12/22

"Oh, right, right. One minute honey." Her mother replied. Barbara groaned while her mother helped undo a few buttons. They shot out of their holes with soft pops. A sigh of relief escaped her throat. The pressure wrapped around her body was immense. She wished to just strip down to breath, but that would've been too embarrassing for her to even comprehend. So instead she used her new found room to suck in gulps of air.

She smiled, though, it did little to relieve the pressure on her right now. Her insides squirmed, what was going on with her?

"Can you just do the entire chest?" Barbara questioned. Her mother nodded her head and did so, the blueberry woman gulped down even more air.
© Copyright 2021 Goodvibes (jawsometeeth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2261418-Greater-the-Laughs-Greater-the-Girth