*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2261908-My-worse-nightmare
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Contest · #2261908
My wedding pictures were ruined by my ex an ax murder named Ken when he photobombed them.
Oh my goodness the most wonderful day in the world had finally arrived, today was the day Natalie was getting married. Natalie pinched herself over and over while getting ready she was 44 years old and getting married. She had finally met a Godly handsome man with a good-paying job, a really good-paying job. He worked with the Saint Jude Hospital as their newly appointed director of communications. Which meant he was kind, giving, and liked kids. Not like that ax murdering ex of hers Ken who hated all women and planned to do God knows what to her if he had, had his say about things. He didn't have he say about things thanks to Robbie her soon-to-be husband who had caught him sneaking around her house one night with ax and rope in hand. The police had been called and he was now in prison awaiting trial.

Oh well, that nastiness was all behind her now. She was getting ready for her dream day with her dream man and nothing could ruin it. Everything went wonderful her dress was beautiful and fit her like a glove in all the right places. The church was decorated so beautifully with pinks, whites, and blues. Flowers were on every other pew. A big blue runway went down the center of the church and at the front of the church were two very large candlestick stands with real gold bases with white lit candles were at the altar where the two love birds would stand between them.

The two love birds prayed together and also had communion with all their friends and loved ones, read their vows, and tied the knot. Everything was fine up until it was time to take the pictures. The happy couple was standing at the altar between the candlesticks hand in hand and grinning from ear to ear. When just as the photographer went to snap the picture a dark figure all dressed in red jumped in the frame and photobombed the shot he was smiling big and said: "honey I am home".Natalie screamed and fainted just as she saw her husband punch Ken square in the face. She awoke about 3 minutes later to find the two still fighting and in God's house. Someone had already called the police Natalie stood frozen but only for a moment then she grabbed the candlestick stand and hit Ken as hard as she could over the head. Before he fainted he made sure to note he would be back and when we least thought he would. What a nightmare, what a nut, luckily Natalie woke up around two am her husband was beside her, her realizing it was all a dream or was it?



455 words
© Copyright 2021 Happy to write (ndbassett40 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2261908-My-worse-nightmare