*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2262484-Why-animals-dont-talk-to-humans-anymore
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Dark · #2262484
part 3 and the ending
Some time went by when all of a sudden the jewels started coming up missing again from the mines. Something had to be done about Cindy and her misfits but what? The two friends brought on another member of the team named Little Miss Clean. Little Miss was an elf that like to keep everything clean and tidy no matter what. She also was a strict rule follower. They showed her what Cindy was doing, they showed her all the partying that was going on and this made her very angry. They later found out that the jewels were disappearing to pay off Cindy's guest and to buy more wine and cheap liquor for the guest to drink. It was also to pay for her gentlemen callers. Cindy was a slut it seemed she slept with any and every male that came round man or beast that was just sick. Brother Bear would make sure she was put to death by and by for that. That would not be tolerated at all man and beast didn't belong together in that way. They also discovered a plot to take over all the communities and enslave all those they didn't like or that didn't think like them and then to take over the world by and by. {

This was not going to fly at all. Cindy was not smart enough really to carry out taking over the communities let alone the world, however, her greed had no boundaries it seemed. Cindy was the type that was more than happy to aline herself with those who were smart enough and strong enough to take over though, which made her dangerous. Even though at her core she was a coward that to save her own skin would turn on her own mother, that could come in handy sooner or later. So different guards were put in place and they were rotated at least once a month. Guards were on duty 24/7 and they were told to capture or kill anyone on-site if need be trying to invade the mines. Again things went good for a while then little by little jewels started going missing from the mines again, which only could mean one thing some of the guards could be brought. This had to stop and soon. So another meeting was held for the first Sunday of the month.

The first Sunday was coming up fast and Brother Bear was working behind the sense to ensure all went well. He had called on some of his bear brothers that were near and far just in case things went really wrong. Brother Bear was a special bear that saw visions and dreamed dreams from time to time and he wasn't liking what he was seeing of late. He was not sure however for sure how things would play out because he only saw the dreams and visions in bits and pieces like clips from a movie. He did know that the meeting would most likely go to the left at some point. Whisper too felt like something would go wrong at this meeting so he decided that he would hand back a little from the meeting and send word that he would be a little late. Whisper sharpened his father's dagger because he felt like soon he would need it. Sure enough on the first Sunday about ten minutes into the meeting, the humans surrounded all the animals, beasts, and creatures. They said that the animals were really beneath them and should be serving them. That who needed friends when you could rule the world and if you had friends they should be your own kind. There was a man in a black cloak with gold trim speaking in an unknown tongue. We were told that he was putting a spell on all the animals and within 72 hours they wouldn't be able to talk to humans anymore. The leaders of the rebellion decided that it would be best if animals couldn't talk and try to influence future generations. They also didn't want them telling this tale of betrayal. We were info that in over corner of the world this was going to take place and there was nothing we could do. Shocked some men not wanting to not be able to talk to animals again tried to fight back. They were killed on the spot. However about 40 minutes in the bears and their friends showed up and the rebellion was stopped and many a person, beast and creature lost their lives. Cindy also was killed trying to flee the scene by Whisper who had decided to hang back. The sad thing is the spell had been cast already. Little did humans know that because of man's betrayal animal kind had decided they wouldn't even try to undo the spell. They had also decided that no other creatures would talk to them again either because man was so selfish that they only liked to hear themselves talk and thought only what they had to say really mattered. They were greedy and mean and wanted what they wanted sometimes no matter who they hurt. They would even hurt their own if need be. Even though not all humans were like this most were. Animals did agree that they would reserve the right to speak to some special humans from time to time when the need arose or just for the fun of it. So after 72 hours, the world got a little bit quieter well at least between humans and animals and creatures.No more talking to humans.
Once in a while, though a really special person that is intuned to the world and everything in it, can see and hear things no one else can and so they get to talk with the animals and all manner of creature.
© Copyright 2021 Happy to write (ndbassett40 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2262484-Why-animals-dont-talk-to-humans-anymore