*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2262542-Poipole-stretches-out-a-bit-too-much
Rated: E · Article · Activity · #2262542
I gotta stop making the same story but longer
Poipole enjoys alola a lot all the sights to see and wonderful people... but today he doesn’t really know what to do... he explored alola way too many times and can’t seem to find somthing fun to do... but one day he stumbles l (he literally did he can take breaks from flying) upon a weird kind of tank... it sounding like somthing was flowing inside it... poipole wondered what it was... he assumed the hose was licorice... so he put it in his mouth... and he could only taste rubber. But he noticed the tank had a valve. So he tried turning it. Only to feel a rush of air go down his throat... he turned it off as fast as he could... and looks down and sees his belly stuffed with air... at first he was kinda puzzled. But he started to like it. And wondered how big he can get. Turns the tank back on. And let time pass as he continues to ballloon out.. he really enjoys blowing up... at some point his arms and legs began to puff up too... and even his stingers slightly puffed up! ... all he could do is keep expanding bigger and biggger he already went from the size of a beach ball to the size of a bolder! And still he keeps inflating... he was actually surprised at how much he can hold... eventually... his tail blimps up too! It took awhile for his tail to finally bloat. He keeps getting biggger and fuller.. and bigger... and.. bigger... he actually can get much bigger than I thought... poipole wonders when he’ll start running out of room... and as soon as he said that... he began to feel the pressure build up inside him... and his body creaked and groaned louder... his worrys began to rise cuz the tank was not running out soon... he’s scared of what happens if he pops. He doesn’t know if he’ll live or not... but he can’t stop the tank himself... he felt himself get tighter and more stuffed with air... the pressure grew unstable in his belly... his limit was very close... he was scared as he felt like he was about to explode into confetti! Eventually air started to rush out of his stingers cuz he was about to run out of room! His belly got tighter... and tighter... self destruction can’t be stoped now! Poipole shut his eyes hoping his life that he’ll get lucky that something stops the tank. All he can hear is a hissing sound and loud creaking... and finally his limit hit... but the next part of a balloon... never came... that tank slowed down like a train as the air came to a dead stop.. poipole was able to wiggle the hose out and let’s out a collective sigh of relief.. one more pump and he would’ve been done for. He took a moment to look at the size of him... he was generally impressed with himself... the pressure in him settled... and then he had a nice fuzzy warm feeling in him... sun was heating the air in him (not enough to make poipole float away off command) it was so comfy for him...he loves being such a big purple puffball of air...and the fuzzy warmth made him tired so naturally he has a little rest.. he won the game of balloon va pump... but maybe he can try filling himself... with somthing else?
© Copyright 2021 Chase Ryle (chaseryle123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2262542-Poipole-stretches-out-a-bit-too-much