*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2262771-The-boy-I-once-knew
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Draft · Emotional · #2262771
the boy I was knew is missing.
I look for the boy I once knew. Average height, brown shaggy hair, deep blue eyes, healthy weight with a bit of muscle... The boy I once knew, that filled my heart with love and joy, that boy I saw every single day was now missing and nowhere to be found. His laugh still echoed in my ears, playing over and over again. The feeling of his lips on mine stings from the last moment I saw him. Every person that walks past me reminds me of him, the way someone walks, the way someone laughs at something, the way somebody chews their gum.
I never knew how hard of an impact the boy I once knew would have on my life. I never knew how hard it would be to never see or hear from him again. I never knew how much my heart could ache and crave just one person when there are billions of others.
There's nothing I wouldn't give to just hear you laugh, see you smile, feel you against me one more time.
© Copyright 2021 17Lindsey17 (17lindsey71 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2262771-The-boy-I-once-knew