*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2262897-My-giant-hairy-dad
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by eg
Rated: GC · Fiction · LGBTQ+ · #2262897
A small town shrinks and ends up locating on your gigantic dad.
Everyone in town woke up to an odd feeling. There had been a huge earthquake, then blackout, then everyone fell asleep. The town woke up at once with a strange sense of off-balance. everyone looked up to see there was no sky! only distant strange shapes and weird colors. You were M, and you were very confused about your surroundings. You thought that the town must be in some other dimension! Something like that. You were in the street and where your house usually was, there was hole. STrange. And then you heard rhythmic rumbling. Kind of like... snoring? You looked around again and realised that there were strange car sized wires over the town. You were scared. Little did you know, this was going to be stranger than you could ever imagine.

Your dad, Tim, was the most lovable teddy bear of a guy. He was your protector and best friend, and you had a bit of an odd relationship. You admit that sometimes (all the time) at night you would go crawl into his bed and have him hold your small 5'8 form in his big arms. It made you feel safe. He was huge, not to mention, at 7'3 with a ginormous hairy gut. He had a shoulder-length beard and muscled arms. His head had a brown mane that stretched down to his butt crack. And he was SO hairy. His pits couldn't even contain all the hair and his pubes were a different story. They were always visible from his basketball shorts hanging from the bottom and top. And he had such a large treasure trail on his gut. He was so kind and protecting, always so helpful, but he was a bit clumsy and kind of a slob, which is too be expected when you are as big and hairy as him. He was always stepping on things with his size 22 shoes. This is why it was abit, or a LOT bad when you realised your entire town was in his big toes toe hair.

Tim was asleep in his chair, butt naked. His massive form breathed up and down as his huge feet hung off the chair with an entire town on his toe. His phone was on top of his belly, rising up and down. He reached down and scratched his nuts, then moved his foot, jolting the city. You grabbed your phone and called his. It rang and rang, jolting him awake as he threw his massive chest up and grabbed his phone.
"Wats up M, my boy?" he said tiredly.
"DAD! DO NOT MOVE YOUR FEET!"
"Uh... why not." Your said as he shook his foot jokingly.
"AHHHHH!! IM ON YOUT FOOT! THE WHOLE TOWN IS!"
"Yeah right. funny joke. Where on my foot wouldst thou be?" He mocked.
"Daddy please! On your big toe!"
Tim pulled his foot over and looked at his toe. And, beleive it or not, there was a little ting, like a toy trapped in his toe hair. He looked close and saw streets and people running, even some falling off the sides and to their death.
"Oh my god. Jesus what the fuck happened?!" he put his foot out and kept it still.
"I don't know daddy I'm scared." you cryed.
"Its okay hon, ill protect you, always. Even if you are living on my toe hair. I'm sorry but i dont think this could possibly be reversed."
"Oh no! What do we do! The town is so small! I'm so small!"
"Like I say, i am your protector always. So i guess you and the town have to live like this. Explain to the citizens please."
You explained as well as you could to the townspeople, and they all retreated to their homes to cope with their new reality of living on a giant man.
"Well you cant stay on my toe, where on my body would town be safest?"
"Hpw about in your beard? That way we are close and safe while you figure this out."
"Okay. Ill talk to you soon."
You watched your dad's giant fingers carefully pick town out from his tor and fly it over his naked body up to his beard. He had a coarse brown beard thatwas never very clean, but should keep you all safe.
© Copyright 2021 eg (nono1977 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2262897-My-giant-hairy-dad