*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2262905-A-Night-of-Passion-for-Walses-Twins-Ch5
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #2262905
The twins' love-juices ignite like genuine rocket-fuel.
(... Continued)

Chapter 5: The Demi-Goddess Rocket Turned Shooting Star


Sieglinde’s eyes sparkled as she looked down at the junction between her and her brother. She abruptly squeezed Siegmund’s penis with her pussy walls. The hero drew in a sharp breath. He never showed any signs of pain at all when being wounded while fighting villains, but he sure did express his agony in whimpers and contortion of the face when his sister’s pussy clamped down on his cock and pressed it really hard.
“Okay, you didn’t want it otherwise,” he said after overcoming his pain.
He bucked his hips up and impaled his sister on his strong spear. Sieglinde was so overwhelmed that she came, spraying her brother, the roof, and a substantial area around it with her squirt-juices and her female ejaculate. But Siegmund was equally overwhelmed, and he fired his seed deep into his sister’s vagina.
Just in time, Sieglinde remembered to make her genital connection with her brother airtight so as to keep the stream of her brother’s semen and the flood of her vaginal fluids (not to be confused with either squirt-fluid of girl-ejaculate) inside her. When both had ridden out there orgasm mentally beyond the horizon of pleasure and physically until Sieglinde’s snatch was under extremely high pressure, she let go. Like a rocket from a launch-pad, she took off from her brother and sped skyward from the thrust generated by the combined genital juices gushing out of her vagina. This time, she gave them a shock by suddenly contracting her pussy forcefully and thus managed to kindle a reaction between them. Flames leapt from her snatch.
“You’re on fire!” said Siegmund, but Sieglinde only knew what he said through their link as she was already very high above the ground.
The burning stream of sibling love juices propelled her up with immense force.
“Even our sex juices make fiery love with each other,” thought the twins.
Sieglinde rocketed past a wisp of cloud into the starry moonlit sky. She shrank quickly from Siegmund’s view and soon looked like a shooting star erratically dashing hither and thither. Siegmund telepathically told her that she still needed to practice a lot and chuckled. As he watched his sister dart around in the sky, he felt heat in his genital glands and his balls, which worked non-stop to make huge quantities of super-high-quality sperm, and his dick became hard again. As his desire to ram it into her again rose, so did Sieglinde’s desire to again rub and slam her hard and erect clit against her twin.
Siegmund felt another kind of heat in his prostatic utricle, meaning that Sieglinde was feeling it in her vagina. At first, Siegmund liked it, but it got ever stronger, until it became very unpleasant and made him groan. The reaction in his sister’s pussy between his love juice and hers had got so hot that it would soon become unbearable. Sieglinde groaned and moaned in agony and telepathically told her brother that she had to come down.
The moon-god Mani chuckled as he saw the twins being singed by the heat of their passion. He knew that Sieglinde would have had more than enough fuel to reach his abode and pay him a visit (as well as that of the sun-goddess Sunna), but unfortunately, she hadn’t learned to control the reaction well enough yet, forcing her to land. She turned around and sped earthward, leaving a blazing trail behind her like a meteor burning up in the atmosphere. Hadn’t Siegmund used their connection to help her steer, she would have probably crashed into the ground. With his aid, however, Sieglinde just so managed to home in on Hunding’s house, turn around again a few hundred feet above the roof, and brake her descent with her snatch jet. She fell into Siegmund’s arms.
“Let me try it just once,” said Siegmund and without a moment’s hesitation stuck his dick into his sister’s searing hot pussy. He immediately regretted his decision. Howling in pain, the mighty heroic demi-god pulled his cock out and hopped around wildly, holding his genitals and repeatedly saying, “Ouch! Burnt penis!”
“Out with this!” hissed Sieglinde in pain and fear. She expelled the burning hot mixture from her snatch with such ferocity that it flew into the sacred realm of the gods. There, the super-hot ball of lovemaking love-juices exploded with a deafening sharp bang and a brilliant flash of light. For the first time, the gods’ world was filled with light higher and more sublime than their own divine holy light – the light of Sieglinde and Siegmund’s love for one another.
© Copyright 2021 TwinManiac (twinmaniac at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2262905-A-Night-of-Passion-for-Walses-Twins-Ch5