*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2262985-Joe-Bidens-Disastrous-Career-and-Kamala
Rated: E · Article · News · #2262985
An Article By Firebrand Times News Editor, Miss Addison
Disclaimer from Editor-in-chief:
All my writers at this paper are booklearned, respectable folks with morals. Whether folks think morality is subjective, or if it aint fit yalls opinions, views, or agendas, thats yalls hang up. This IS America- and if even yall got sights on changing it, it aint gone happen. We're AMERICAN, and freedom to think for ones self and are given rights by our Creator...If yall believe yall done 'evolved,' I dont know what to tell you... YALL got a constitution- Its mainstream news, social media, big tech, Hollyweird, the elites, and the government. I encourage yall to think for YOURSELVES. OUR Constitution is for the religious and the moral persons, and we believe and honor it- like I said; this is America, and we entitled to freedom of speech, and religion- NO HUMAN, entity, or government got the power to change it. Respect my writers. Yall are welcome to disagree. WE respect YALL and yalls opinions and we ask yall do the same. We gone always be polite, but kindness aint weakness. A disagreement aint got to be as unwelcome as an outhouse breeze. As Editor, all negative comments should come to me Bride A. Livewire , firebrandtimes, and not my writers.

Welcome to America.



Joe Biden’s Disastrous Career in Politics PT 1

Has America seen a more disastrous president than Joe Biden in it’s political history? “Good Ole Joe’s” career has been anything but remarkable. As we laid the 1960’s to rest, politicians committed to beating back the advancement of civil rights through issues like crime, drugs, and welfare found a willing partner in a newbie named Biden.

The court ordered busing conflict was a huge topic in Biden’s home state. The young politician led the crusade against the civil rights measure. Later he would boast that he made it acceptable for liberals to oppose it. His alliances with Strom Thurmond and Jessie Helms would help usher in a long era of mass incarceration as they worked together to establish sentencing guidelines and harsh mandatory minimum drug sentences.

Biden led the passage of the infamous crime bill then went on to place himself in the middle of Bush’s foreign policy. In 2016, Joe Biden defended his crime bill that is as responsible for mass incarceration as any other piece of legislation passed in the last forty years, saying:

”I’m not ashamed of [the Crime bill] at all. As a matter of fact, I drafted the bill. We talk about this in terms mostly of ‘black lives matter.’ Black lives really do matter, but the problem is institutional racism in America. That’s the overarching problem that still exists.”

His speech from 1993 defending the bill is harsh to say the least. Another Biden quote regarding the crime bill:

“We have predators on our streets that society has in fact, in part because of its neglect, created…they are beyond the pale many of those people, beyond the pale. And it's a sad commentary on society. We have no choice but to take them out of society….a cadre of young people, tens of thousands of them, born out of wedlock, without parents, without supervision, without any structure, without any conscience developing because they literally … because they literally have not been socialized, they literally have not had an opportunity….we should focus on them now….if we don't, they will, or a portion of them, will become the predators 15 years from now.”

Read the speech for yourself. There is more. His words are not only dehumanizing but it is impossible to read the speech and not know he is referring to "black crime."

In 1994, Joe Biden and Orrin Hatch orchestrated and oversaw disastrous testimony in the Anita Hill hearings. Months earlier, Hill had notified Biden’s office of her charges against Thomas. The investigation was closed and the White House was notified that Hill would not testify. Despite this, Republicans proceeded to ignore testimony from over 70 witnesses who supported Hill’s claims and began an aggressive campaign to discredit the nominee and the woman who brought allegations against him.

Joe Biden is also the man who argued for a final confirmation vote despite being told repeatedly that Hill would not return to testify. Why would she? Biden called no independent experts and forced Hill to defend herself alone against an avalanche of immensely powerful white men. Again during more tolerant times, Biden apologized. This seems to be a pattern for him.

In 1996, as a senator, he voted for the viciously discriminatory Defense of Marriage Act. This was, at the time, a totally unremarkable vote - virtually everyone in congress voted for it.

The bill was not only wrong, but it made life harder for gay people on the federal level. The Obama administration was able to overturn it just last year due to a combination of moral pressure and being forced to by court order. Biden’s defense for his vote was that he signed on an addendum that exempted federal workers from its restrictions. More recently, he has made some claims about withholding health care from same sex couples, which is also true.

Perhaps there is no better summation of Joe Biden’s Senate career than the fact that America’s most famed 20th century congressional racist asked him to speak at his funeral. Strom Thurmond staged the longest filibuster in American history, speaking for 24 hours and 18 minutes against the 1957 Civil Rights Act. During his run for presidency in 1948, Governor Thurmond said “There’s not enough troops in the army, to force the southern people to break down segregation and admit the n******* race into our theaters, into our swimming pools, into our homes, and into our churches.” In fact, Strom Thurmond was a proud member of the White Citizens Councils. These were organizations formed by the Democratic Party to defend Jim Crow segregation laws when they were under attack from the federal government.

When he died in 2003, Biden’s response was to call his racist opponent “courageous and patriotic.” “A statesman within our party and a friend to all Americans," he added as if that made his opposition acceptable.

Biden and Thurmond were quite the team. One reason they were so close was their joint effort to oppose segregation. Biden had argued against the Brown vs. Board of Education decision that brought down segregation in public schools, calling it unconstitutional and a violation of states’ rights.

The Senate was a perfect fit for Biden. He was able to make his opposition to civil rights acceptable again by splitting the difference - arguing for civil rights for the downtrodden white man, but not so much for the black and brown men who were downtrodden on a larger scale.

Let's talk about money. Middle-class Joe's net worth is 8 million but from 2017-2021 while on his book writing circuit and public speaking journey Joey raked in 17.3 million. Where did his money go?

Joe Biden’s entire political career has been nothing but doom and gloom. How one could look at his past then decide to vote for him as president is beyond me. It’s obvious he hasn’t learned from his long history of mistakes because he continues to push the constitution to its limits with his vaccine mandates.

It’s terrifying to think someone who can’t manage his own money is the same person who thinks it's best to raise taxes and spend another 3.5 trillion. His economic policies are costing the American consumer and we will pay more for mortgages, loans, and other assets.

The American’s who were once for him have turned against him. His 40 years of failure were not enough for them. Incompetent, incoherant, and corrupt, he has managed to destroy all we have fought for over the years.

RIP, Joe Biden.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kamala and Controversy PT 2

It would be completely dishonest of me if I were to sit here wrapped in fake humility and say to you, “I did not vote for the person/persons in the white house but I will support them.” I have said this in the past and meant it but not with the two in there now. At times, I experience smug satisfaction their incompetency is shining bright for the world to see. What did the powers that be think was going to happen?

As Biden’s approval rating sinks to an all-time low, Harris’ is sinking too. Let’s face it, she isn’t a very pleasant person. Her personality is dry and her attitude is smug. It was obvious from the get go the American people were not going to relate to her well. Then the border crisis happened.

After taking on her role in the border crisis, her approval rating began to decline. In fact, her rating dipped after her interview with Lester Harris. When he asked her why she had not visited the border. However, it is hard to say if any of these things factored into the equation since her approval also corresponds with Biden’s. They both are incompetent and not received well by the public.

When Harris ran for president, she ended up dropping out before the Iowa caucus. She received little support from her state which says a great deal about her character and politics.

Why did Biden choose her anyway?

All in the name of wokeism, the democratic party could not run a ticket with two white males. Especially since black females dominate the party’s most loyal constituency. Therefore, Harris checked the box beside a female person of color. She was his only choice and he did not have much to choose from between Harris, Stacey Abrams, Susan Rice, and Maxine Waters.

Maxine is too offensive not to mention her hair is atrocious. Rice should go to prison along with Hillary Clinton, and Abrams - well, Abrams is another article by herself.

Kamala Harris has been wrapped in controversy her entire career. The latest being the mass exodus of staff members, an issue which has plagued her for years. Is it any wonder?

Sean Clegg began working with Harris in 2008. He said, “ there is a difference between a strong boss and one who excoriates her staff.”

Liberals saw Harris as a champion. Lately, she has an unprecedented negative approval rate. Seems like lately they might be just a little disappointed.



© Copyright 2021 Bride A. Livewire (iambride at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2262985-Joe-Bidens-Disastrous-Career-and-Kamala