*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2263016-the-obsessed-with-being-a-adult-baby
by Liva
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Adult · #2263016
a story where you and your boyfriend becomes a ddlg
I was waving my parents off from our drive way, they are going to a business trip for a month and they have trusted me to be left alone at home for the whole month. I'm very excited because i finally get to fully use our old nursery that we haven't bother to take out from when I was a baby because we have been so busy and I get to act like a actuall baby for a full month. Let's rewind, let me tell you something about myself, I love being a adult baby and I love acting like a baby, wearing all the clothes even the diaper, I like drinking and eating baby food. I just love the sense of freedom that come with it. So this month my boyfriend Tom, who is the only one who knows about my fetish and is okay with it, is coming to stay at my house for the month and is going to treat as a real life baby.

I call him up an tell him that my parents are gone and tell him that we need to go shopping for all the supply's we don't already have. 10 minutes later, he turns up outside my house in his large jeep, he rolls down the window and shouts are ou come baby girl or is daddy going to have to come get her. I run up to his car and Tom jumps out the drivers seat and directs me towards the back seat. He opens the door and I see a pink baby car seat that look like it can fit me in it. "Daddy got his Baby a present! Do you like it Little one?" I was ver the moon and say "Daddy, Daddy I love can you put me in it now pleww?" I look up at him and he's smirking. Then he picks me up and puts me in and puts my seatbelt on tight. I already feel just how I want to be felling, helpless like a baby. Daddy jumps back into the front seat and starts driving to the store.

Once we arrive at the store, Daddy turns around in hi seat and says to me "Hold on to Daddy's hand and never let go, ok little one?" and I'm just a grining mess, "otay Daddy, I hold your hand in big scary store" He laughs light heartedly and jumps out of the car and then comes to get me out of the car, once I'm out I quickly hold on to daddy's hand and we start walking towards the baby area in the store to buy any thing we need.

Back Home

We just got back home and we bought every thing we needed, from Diapers to a play mat, once we get back home, me and daddy put the things away and cleaned the nursery ready for use.

"Ok baby, you ready for this because once I put this diaper on you , there is no turning back for a whole month, you ready?" Daddy warns me and asks if I want to step away, do it now. "I'm ready as I'll every be" So he gently places me laid down on the changing table and get one of the new disney princess diapers out and all the rest of the suppelies for putting on a diaper. He then takes holds of my jeans and my pink panties and takes them off me, “you won’t need them anymore” he says and then he takes my legs and holds them up so that he can push the diaper underneath me, the let’s go of my legs and spreads them apart so that he can wipe me down and put baby powder on and then tapes me up, once he’s done with that he pull out a plastic bag and takes out a Winnie the poah footie onesie and he puts it on me over my diaper and gives me a dummy to suck on.

I yawn slightly, ready for a afternoon baby nap, “is my baby girl tired. Awwh. Let’s get baby in her crib with a warm baby bottle of milk. Stay on here baby girl, wait for daddy” I watch him go down stairs to make me a warm baby bottle with formula so I fall asleep for my nap.

He soon comes back and praises me on doing has I am told and gives me my bottle. I drink a little bit of it and now this feels normal, me a helpless, weak, diapered and tired little baby with daddy a strong, independent, calming and comforting man who looks after his Baby. We’re sat in the rocking chair with me on daddy’s lap, drink warm formula whilst daddy read to me a bed time story. I could definitely get used to this.

“And they all liv-“ Daddy’s voice just drifted away into dream land.
© Copyright 2021 Liva (liv.hazel09 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2263016-the-obsessed-with-being-a-adult-baby