*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2263170-Blitz-and-Hitler-A-world-war-1-story
Rated: E · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #2263170
This is a story made by two eleven year old idiots, We hope you enjoy our story. Cheers!
Chapter 1: Bombing.
Location: World War 1, Germany

Blitz was in a German factory, a British secret agent disguised as a German engineer, making havoc all over the factory, blowing up machinery, planting bombs over the railways. Truck trails up to and barracks, which were located next to the factory. Stealing weapons was the most dangerous, dressed as a guard, he crept around the armoury, stealing bombs and guns to disarm the Germans. But one day it all went wrong, maybe someone saw him stealing weapons or sabotaging the machines, he wasn't sure. But one second he was relaxing in his villa, when the wooden door slammed down and two heavily armed guards shot him with a sleep drug dart. Blitz was knocked out in seconds, he was out before he hit the floor. The Otterhound, Hitler was barking. Blitz woke up to a guard shaking his neck, a shotgun beside him and Hitler was in a cage behind the man. "Who are you? Who are you working for? If you don't tell us, your dog will die." Blitz considered his options: he didn't want his dog to die, but he didn't want to betray Britain. If he told them who he was, he might be forced to answer more questions, But he wanted his loyal dog back. "I am a secret agent from Britain, now, release me and let me have my dog back." Blitz said, "Shoot him again" The guard said, Blitz had enough energy to move before he got shot and grabbed the shotgun, The second guard knew what was going to happen so he grabbed Hitler and ran out the door, Just after that happened Blitz shot the guard and ran for his life, Then he said the most frightening words in his life "Where's Hitler?"

Chapter 2: The Plan

Blitz burst into tears, he should've never let Hitler get out of his sight, was hitler gone forever? Blitz was determined to find his dog . Then the second guard overtook the pain and tried to kill Blitz, But he heard him coming and killed the guard, "You should've had a cup o' tea to calm down" Blitz said to the dead body. Then he ran back to his villa, blitz collected his things and set off on a journey to sabotage everything the Germans had.
Mission: Kill every German in sight and retrieve Hitler.
It was time for revenge.

Chapter 3: New Weapons

Blitz set off early in the morning in the nick of time to get his dog back. Now he was thinking, Killing Every German in sight was going to be a problem
1. There were about 10 000 soldiers at this camp.
2. He wanted the soldiers to see their family's again
3. He had one weapon, But it was out of ammo.
4. He was still quite weak with the drowsy dart and his encounter with the          guards.

He remembered, The weapons room. He quickly changed into his guard suit and went into the weapons room but there were other guards. He went in for the approach. "Hello, May I have some extra ammo for the soldiers please." Blitz said, Then the guard said "ID please", 'Oh no' Blitz thought then he had a great idea. "Oh dang it, I must have left my ID in my room." Blitz said like he was surprised, "When you get your ID, you can have the ammo" The guard said, Now he went back to his villa and grabbed the dead guards ID, Then he ran back to the
Weapons room "Here is my ID." He said puffed. The Guard said "Why don't you have a beard?", Blitz replied with a simple answer "It was annoying me while I slept so I shaved it". The guard gave him the ammo and asked "Would you like a couple grenades and a pistol?", Blitz replied with a yes and went on his journey to the main camp of

Chapter 4: Hitler is somewhere
Now in the camp of 10,000 Soldiers, He needed to find his dog. A salesman went over the speakers, "Want a pet for company in this war? Go to the pet area and adopt a pet for , Adopt A Hitler at area D7-8" Blitz ears immediately perked up at Adopt a Hilter. The guard knew that Blitz's dog's name was Hitler, So he could have taken him there. He checked the Adopt a Hitler area, His eyes were so big that he thought that his eyes were going to explode! He went over calmly hoping that Hitler couldn't recognise him, But then the worst happened. Hitler was recognising him, He was jumping around in his cage and he was barking at Blitz, He didn't know what to do. The Dealer said "Hitler really likes you!", Blitz replied with: "Well I have a special connection with Otterhounds, He also probably likes me because I have bacon on me". He pulled some bacon from his backpack which he had got from his villa, he paused and then gave it to Hitler. The Dealer replied with "Well it looks like he
likes you and you like him, want to have him?". The plan worked! He was going to give Hitler back, then the guard also told him. "Well since this is a rare breed, You will have to pay some money..." He thought to himself, ``Well I have money in my pocket, '' Then the seller continued "... $20 Euros' ' (Sorry for breaking the 4th wall but 20 euros back in 1915 is 803 NZD today.) He was Shocked, but that was the price for having a loyal friend back, He had 50 euros in his pocket from the deal he made but then he gave the 20 Euros over and he gave him the dog now he was able to have his Loyal friend back, He was so happy that he almost cried on the job. Blitz was so happy that he forgot about everything except himself and Hitler, he ran off to his flat, collected his saved euros and hired a boat from nearby and said toBlitz "Have a couple euros back, You are my first customer." Then Blitz replied "Thank you, I will never forget this".Before long he had fastened the needed ropes and sailing equipment needed, before long Blitz was away, sailing across the never ending sea.



Have a sneak pBook two: Back to Britain Sneak peak.

Blitz was away, sailing across the Atlantic, heading home to his country, soon he would be back home. Three hours later his boat arrived at the port. In his head he thought he was thinking about his good times in Britain, He went straight to his parents house and hugged them for a few minutes. Then Blitz's parents had a confession they wanted to make, "You..."


Next Blitz and Hitler Will hopefully come Next year!




© Copyright 2021 CohenMC (cohenwrites at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2263170-Blitz-and-Hitler-A-world-war-1-story