*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2263376-Rogue-Christian-Christian-Passivity-P2
Rated: E · Article · News · #2263376
An Article by Firebrand Times Guest Journalist, Bride A Livewre
There is nothing more dangerous than to build a society with a large segment of people in that society who feel that they have no stake in it; who feel that they have nothing to lose. People who have stake in their society, protect that society, but when they don't have it, they unconsciously want to destroy it.
-Martin Luther King, Jr.

"A person who is demoralized is unable to access true information. The facts tell him nothing, even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents and pictures...he will to believe it...That's the tragedy of the situation of demoralization." -Yuri Bezmenov

Disclaimer:
There go a saying: "if yall throw a rock into a pack of dogs, the one that yelped loudest is the one that got hit."
There go folks that get fired up about these topics, and I aim to be polite whether folks is or aint.
But I aint one of those conservatives that tuck tail and get pushed around, and Im p*ssed at those who are.

Welcome to America.


Preface, Rogue Christian


rogue
rōg
noun
An unprincipled, deceitful, and unreliable person; a
scoundrel or rascal.


We are in a nation that celebrates evil, and bullies those who dont condone but condemn it; so as this world is as dark as the inside of a pocket, our principals of light are offensive to those who are deceived into being unpricipaled by Satan. We aint suppose to rely on the world system and its doctrines...We are seen as unreliable, cause we rely on the Word of God and His Kingdom.

The sad thing is to be more known for what we aint stand for, rather than what we are actually suppose to stand for- and what we stand for, is being seen by the world through humanism, and labeling us as scoundrels.

__________________________________________________________________

Christian Passivity: A continuation of an article previously written by Firebrand Times Journalist, Miss Rookie Tea.


One of the most surefire ways ways for a Christian to become as passive as a yellow street light, is anger suppression. Christians bottle it up good due to a shame of the emotion, cause they figure its 'spiritually' wrong. Whether it be were Jesus told us to 'turn the other cheek,' which if folks would get the lead on the context of it meaning persecution for ones faith, its a shame issue.

Be it far as a country mile to make a mistake here and there; if folks would quit being d*mn religious and just admit getting ticked ever so often, they aint have this problem.

If yall get mad about something, gone and admit it in a godly way. Aint nowere, anywere - were it tells yall to be a door mat. Aint nothing wrong with defending self (in an understandable way,) a spouse, family, or others. I once heard this girl talk about her middle school son getting physically bullied in school. Yea, administration should be on it...But she got real religious at my idea of signing the boy up for boxing lessons...

She LITERALLY quoted: 'We should turn the other cheek.'

Look at Eph 4:26-27:
New Kings James Version "Be angry, and do not sin:" do not let the sun go down on your wrath, nor give place to the devil.

Paul starts with 'Be angry,' but keep reading: 'And do not sin: do not let the sun go down on your wrath, nor give place to the devil.' Notice the powerful advice the Holy Spirit wields. I mentioned in another article about Jesus aint being passive in certain situations. The reason? The reason behind the anger.

God was angry at sin in the Old Testament. If He really aint care, and was hussied all the time, what He did through Jesus would be pointless.

We were created with emotions we see God show in His Word (cause we were created in His image,) the difference is that we use our emotions wrong. Here go something: If a man hurts a man's wife, is his feelings about it gone be, ' be warm and fed my good man?' Naw. Its a legitimate anger, like theres a legitimate jealousy, and other legitimate emotions.

The most passive behavior we see in the Church is passiveness through fear - fear of what folks gone think about us, fears of persecution, and fears of offending somebody. When folks get to this point, they got nerve to wonder why they aint walking in victory over certain circumstances. Political correctness is a wile designed by Satan, its intended to shut yall up.

Now, I aint saying be mean as a snake, and theres time and place for everything-we speak the truth in love to folks. Another huge misinterpretation of scripture is, 'loving our neighbors,' but folks pick out what suits them and discard the rest.
When Jesus said 'Love your neighbor,' He was quoting from these verses:

Leviticus 19:17-18 KJV
Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy
neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge
against the children of thy people, but thou shalt
love thy neighbour
as thyself: I am the LORD.

Another translation, look again:

Leviticus 19:17-18 NLT “Do not nurse hatred in your heart for any of your
relatives. Confront people directly so you will not be
held guilty for their sin.“Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against a fellow

Israelite, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the Lord.

Once again, time and place. But if Christians were asked about opinions on certain issues, many aint even consider the Word and just say, 'we are to love our neighbors.' I done heard it all. Ive seen Pastors support abortion. Without the life of the mother being threatened during birth, I mean, just plain as biscuits abortion.

How can you love somebody and aint tell them the truth?

If a friend/boyfriend/girlfriend/family member/ or spouse lied to yall, it wouldnt be seen as love- I dont even like strangers lying to me - its funny how folks categorize what lying to somebody is, in an attempt to make it subjective: Like folks who aint tell their kids the true meaning of Christmas...Its still lying-

Passivity comes when folks know the truth, but back down in the face of others from fear. This may be backing some Christians in a corner, but its got to be said- and this is a perfect example of passivity.

Most Christians aint even consider the Word of God to influence their lives or choices, and value being liked or whats trending more than the Word of God- some Christians would rather fit in, than stand out. It easier for them to be like the world as much as possible, but just be nice and moral. While this is fine and all, theres more to Christianity.

Speaking the truth in love requires discipleship. Jesus said to 'make disciples,' not converts. The disciples spent time with Jesus and watched Him- He aint just send them out there with just a doctrine. The Church done hurt alot of folks with their lack of training in certain areas. We got a commission, this is a gospel fact; and we should always be able to share the Word and/or what God done did in our lives...But some lack training in certain areas and hurt folks.

Fellowship requires fellowship with Jesus. Then, there go times when folks just gone be in a horn tossing mood anyway it goes, and when that happens, its important to aint get offended YOURSELVES. Nine times out of ten if folks put a Christian in the room with an unbeliever, cant nobody tell the difference. Christians should be remarkable different in their lives, actions, and views. We should be nothing like the world, we are children of light.

It takes a pair to stand on the Word of God, I aint say it didnt- even the apostles had a time here or there with it - but there gone come a time were folks is gone come face to face with a choice of which is most important, and narrow is the gate. This aint to condemn yall, its to get folks to wake the h*ll up. We got the message, and we should be able to share it. God found Israel, but America found God. I believe that one of the reasons that we established freedom of religion was spread the gospel.

Bride A Livewire

© Copyright 2021 Bride A. Livewire (iambride at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2263376-Rogue-Christian-Christian-Passivity-P2