*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2264274-For-YOU-I-am-Thankful
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Editorial · Friendship · #2264274
Acknowledging those who helped me throughout the past year.
It is the end of 2021, and I have a lot of thank yous to dish out, but I am so afraid that I will leave someone out that I am just going to say for you I am thankful. Thank you to everyone that helped me along my journey in 2021!

Each of you made my life better and contributed to my successful outcome.

My ups were way up because you stood beneath me and pushed with all of your might.

My downs were not hard to swallow because you had so many sweet things to offer like encouragement, help when needed, support to hold help me up, and yes, advice that helped me understand why I was down.
Some of you walked a mile in my shoes and took some of the hits to make sure that the blows did not take me out alone.

Others stood up and defended my rights to exist even when my mistakes were hard to let go of.
Making it through 2021 required a lot of help from all of you, and I thank you for sharing my load.
I will probably need all of your help all over again as I enter 2022, so please know that you are cherished, loved, adored, and NEEDED by me as I take on the next 365 days in 2022!

So, as we say goodbye to 2021, let's grab on to love, hope, peace, and prosperity for 2022. No, I am not talking about money, and I am talking about you and your friendship through the coming year. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!
© Copyright 2021 G. B. Williams (mgmiles01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2264274-For-YOU-I-am-Thankful