*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2264405-Mystery
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by NYPen
Rated: E · Editorial · Inspirational · #2264405
What will this year be like?
Last year was a rough one for everyone. I know some didn't live to see the end of the year. I am happy to be alive to continue with the new year. My vision board is full.
I have a lot to accomplish in order to achieve the goals on my board. I didn't do as well as I wanted to last year. I slacked by not keeping myself in check. I have always believed in goals. Goals are a great incentive.
What incentives keep you going? Do you want more money? Is there a big trip on your list? Do you want a beach house? Do you want a new car?
I want all of the above. There is nothing wrong with wanting these items. Don't let it control or consume you. There are more important things in life that take precedence. Family should be top on the list.
I have friends who neglected their families. The sad return on their investment is they lost everything. They have nothing to write home about. I don't want this kind of legacy. This is like owning everything, yet you can't take it with you when you die.
I want my year to be blessed. One way I believe I can be blessed is to pay it forward. When others are blessed by what you do then life is beautiful. I want my life to be more beautiful. This is on my vision board.
I hope you create a vision board. Live life with meaning and purpose. Leave a legacy that is powerful. Make your vision board a number one priority. Don't let your year be a mystery.

Keep the faith
© Copyright 2022 NYPen (nypen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2264405-Mystery