*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2264422-Being-grateful
Rated: E · Article · Experience · #2264422
Sometimes we take things for granted, and we don't realize it until it's to late.
         Today I started the book called "The Magic" by Rhonda Byrne, and let me just say I feel so great and cleansed not only internally, but physically. You see the point of this book is that its proving to you that in just 28 days good fortune will come BUT only if you follow the 28 day challenge, so currently I am on day 1 which is "Counting your blessings", which seems easy right? Well try writing ten things you are grateful for and WHY for 28 days straight. I know it might seem impossible, but don't you see? I know many of you reading this is probably thinking, "Well I am grateful for my family, my dog, my friends, and my job" ok great start, but lets go deeper than that! Aren't you grateful for the stars in the night sky? or for your ears that help you hear? Or even for your eyes that are helping you read this right now. There is so much to life to be grateful for and I don't think people take that into consideration.

         I am excited to do day 2, which is titled "Magic rock". Let me know if you want to hear more about my journey and if anything crazy has happened to me, this is truly magical.
© Copyright 2022 CoCoCruz (cococruz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2264422-Being-grateful