*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2264654-Cherry-cookie-becomes-a-bomb
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Article · Activity · #2264654
Technically she doesn’t but she inflates so much that she is close to exploding
Cherry cookie wanted to visit alchemist cookie...and out of all the times...it was in the middle of research on some weird...cyan friut

Alchemist cookie: I don’t get it...what is the secret that causes cookie to blow up like balloons when eating this friut...I must know!


(Knocking on alchemist cookies door intensifies)


Alchemist cookie: oh I wonder who’s that (walks over to open door)


Cherry cookie: hi alchemist cookie! I wanted to pay a visit and see what your up to.

Alchemist cookie: oh well come right in...as long as you don’t have your cherry bombs on you...

Cherry cookie: don’t worry! I left them at home

Alchemist cookie: oh good. I was actually in the middle of somth...


Cherry cookie: oh look a friut! Don’t mind if I do!

Alchemist cookie: DONT TOUCH IT!

Cherry cookie: huh? Why not?

Alchemist cookie: I’m actually researching it...it’s some kind of unfamiliar friut...and I’m trying to get to the bottom of its mystery.

Cherry cookie: oh! Sorry I didn’t know..

Alchemist cookie: well now that your here...I actually needed someone to protect the friut while I go get something...I don’t trust my brother vampire cookie to guard it...so can you keep it from him for me?

Cherry cookie: sure I’ll try my best


Alchemist cookie: perfect! I might be awhile so please do your best...

Cherry cookie: you can count on me!

Alchemist cookie: ok I’ll be right back. (Leaves)


Cherry cookie: alright you got this cherry cookie...all you have to do is protect the friut...that seems easy


Cherry cookies belly: (growllll..,)

Cherry cookie: shoot....I’m hungry...out of all the times (looks at cyan friut)

Alchemist cookie: wow she actually has a lot of them...maybe I could eat one and she won’t notice?...no what am I thinking!? I have one job...and I won’t fail!


Cherry cookies belly: (GROWL!)


Cherry cookie: ngh....ok...maybe just one...(grabs one and takes eats it) wow that tastes great! I don’t know what’s so bad about it...I...feel funny...


Cherry cookies belly: (gurgle... rumble...)

Cherry cookie: why do I feel so full?

Cherry cookies belly: (starts to expand)

Cherry cookie:EEP! My belly! I’m inflating! Why did I eat that friut?!

Cherry cookies belly: (creeeeak...)

Cherry cookie: please stop it belly! It’s not funny!...someone help!

Cherry cookies arms and legs: (FWOOMP!)

Cherry cookie: gah! I can’t move!...make it stop!

Cherry cookies belly: (groooan...)

Cherry cookie: so....tight...I just wanted to use my cherry bombs...I don’t want to be one...I wish I listened to alchemist cookie...I’m helpless now.,.

Cherry cookies belly: (RUMBLE...)

Cherry cookie: ngh!....help!..to big! I can’t take it anymore!

Cherry cookies belly: (CREEEEAK!)


Cherry cookie: I’m....I’m....I’m gonna EXPLODE!

Cherry cookies belly: (silenced)

Cherry cookie:.....huh?....isn’t there supposed to be a boom? I don’t know if I wanna open my eyes...(looks at herself) woah!...I’m huge!...I can’t believe it!
I never knew I was inflatable.

Alchemist cookie: hey cherry cookie I’m back wi....what the?!

Cherry cookie: uh...I can explain..

Alchemist cookie: I told you not to eat it!

Cherry cookie: I’m sorry! I just got really hungry! Please don’t pop me!

Alchemist cookie: you know what? it’s fine... I actually needed a volunteer...but everyone was too scared...even I was scared...I guess I should thank you...

Cherry cookie: oh...uh your welcome..I guess?...I can’t believe I can inflate like a balloon...this actually feels nice...I guess this is how it feels too be a cherry bomb

Alchemist cookie: well...technically your inflated with air...not with whatever you think it is...and you weren’t able to do this before if you were to try an inflate normally,..if you were to try after eating a blimp friut...then you’d actually inflate

Cherry cookie: blimp fruit? Is that what there called?...no wonder this happened...I mean..how can one small berry cause such a problem?


Alchemist cookie: i...don’t have an answer for that yet...for now try to relax...I’ll deflate you later...

Cherry cookie: ok..I’m fine with that “to be honest...I was hoping to explode like a bomb”

End

© Copyright 2022 Chase Ryle (chaseryle123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2264654-Cherry-cookie-becomes-a-bomb