*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2264655-Good-morning-to-my-world
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Experience · #2264655
Waking up this morning feeling BLESSED and THANKFUL!
Good morning to my world! God has given me another day, and I am forever thankful.

The sun has not yet risen, and the moon has not yet gone to bed, but grace and mercy have gotten me out of bed.

My new day has begun, and I am anxious to see what it will hold. Probably lots of surprises, but helpfully none too tragic for me to see.

Living the good life for the past three-quarters century has been a joy, a little rocky, and definitely not very clear. But living them I did, and now looking forward to three-quarters more. There is no way I could be twenty anything and holding because I would miss too much.

Yes, good morning to my world! God has given me another day, and I am forever thankful.

I hope you, too, are thankful for yet another day!

Peace and blessings to you and yours always.

© Copyright 2022 G. B. Williams (mgmiles01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2264655-Good-morning-to-my-world