*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2264697-The-Power-Of-Words-And-The-Manipulation
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Article · How-To/Advice · #2264697
An Article By Firebrand Times Guest Journalist, Bride A Livewire
There is nothing more dangerous than to build a society with a large segment of people in that society who feel that they have no stake in it; who feel that they have nothing to lose. People who have stake in their society, protect that society, but when they don't have it, they unconsciously want to destroy it.
-Martin Luther King, Jr.

"A person who is demoralized is unable to access true information. The facts tell him nothing, even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents and pictures...he will to believe it...That's the tragedy of the situation of demoralization." -Yuri Bezmenov

Disclaimer:
There go a saying: "if yall throw a rock into a pack of dogs, the one that yelped loudest is the one that got hit."
There go folks that get fired up about these topics, and I aim to be polite whether folks is or aint.
But I aint one of those conservatives that tuck tail and get pushed around, and Im p*ssed at those who are.

Welcome to America.
_________________

Introduction

The KJV translation opens up alot of meanings- it may take time to get the hang of reading the thing, but its astounding. Reason being,
one has got to understand the power of words. Much like certain words in different languages some words
got multiple meanings, such as male and female directives- masculine and feminine. I find words fascinating. The world around us was created by words. The KJV written in Olde English dialect understands the power of words: Its the most faithful translation to the original Hebrew and Greek text...Two of the oldest written and spoken languages in existence.

There go over 20 mentions of the word 'guile' in the KJV. Most translations use the word deceit, instead. In John 1:46-48 in the NIV "guile" is translated as "deceit"-

"The next day Jesus decided to leave for Galilee. Finding Philip, he said to him, “Follow me.”
Philip, like Andrew and Peter, was from the town of Bethsaida. Philip found Nathanael and told him, “We have found the one Moses wrote about in the Law, and about whom the prophets also wrote—Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.”
“Nazareth! Can anything good come from there?” Nathanael asked.
“Come and see,” said Philip.
When Jesus saw Nathanael approaching, he said of him, “Here truly is an Israelite in whom there is no deceit.

de·​ceit | \ di-ˈsēt \
Definition of deceit
1: the act of causing someone to accept as true or valid what is false or invalid : the act or practice of deceiving : DECEPTION
achieving one's goals through a web of deceit
2: an attempt or device to deceive : TRICK
Her excuse turned out to be a deceit.
3: the quality of being dishonest or misleading : the quality of being deceitful : DECEITFULNESS

Now guile:

guile
[ gahyl ]
noun
insidious cunning in attaining a goal; crafty or artful deception; duplicity.

Watch this-

Heres the Biblical meaning in KJV:

Guile is craftiness, deceit, or cunning. The word itself is used primarily in the King James Version and other older translations of the Bible. From the root word guile we get the adjective beguiling, which means “charming in a deceptive way.”

Look again at Gen 3:13 in KJV:

“And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.”

Interesting to see to who this word was used with in context early in language, and in the beginning.

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." John 8:44
___________________________________________________________

The Word of God Vs Psychology

Im a Word of God person. I aint like most Christians in a debate, I debate from the foundation of scripture. Most Christians want to impress folks and debate using psychology, as most debates use- but psychology is incredibly inferior to the Word of God: Man created psychology, while scripture is God breathed. My ancestors the Apostles hazarded their lives to spread the gospel to the much known world, and the founding fathers those who were Christian, my other ancestors, framed our countries great documents honoring the Word of God.

See, when I received Jesus I became a new creature and got baptized into the body of Christ (theres more than one baptism but I aint gone get into that) were we all supposed to be related. My ancestors ceased being slaves the instant I called on the name of the Lord. I know who I am, were Im from, and I know were my loyalty lies. Watch: Christians is fixing to get in a horn tossing mood about this article.

Most Christians just view their relationship with God as just getting to Heaven, and the Word aint influence their lives. This is exactly why folks cant tell the difference between them and the rest of the world. They live and get the same results in life as their neighbors who aint know Jesus. If folks figure Im telling tall tales, lets get the Bible out. I can prove it in scripture. No?

Okay then.

Intelligence and wisdom aint the same. Psychology dont even acknowledge the existence of God, and all it does is give excuses to behaviors and manipulates words. Its anti God.

Ill prove the thing-

Its common as cornbread to say in psychology emotions cant be controlled. Really? According to Deuteronomy 28:47 emotions can be controlled:

Because thou servedst not the LORD thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all things;

How is this a point? Because Hebrews 6:18 says:

That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:

and Hebrews 6:10 says:

For God is not unjust so as to overlook your work and the love that you have shown for his name in serving the saints, as you still do.


In other words, Deuteronomy 28:47 is from the Old Covenant, which the Holy Spirit only made appearances...This is a religious law scripture based on human performance...

My point is, is that God cant lie, and He would have to be unjust to have man to do something he wasnt capable of. Emotions can be controlled by sheer human will.

Another:

Psychology says background, the past , race, etc- determine the outcome of life in most cases- proving a victim mentality. Once again, I keep using Old Testament scriptures cause it was all human performance without the power of the Holy Spirit:

Deuteronomy 30:19
I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

This is rubbing some folks the wrong way cause the Word of God teaches accountability and choice when psychology dont. Folks really aint like the Bible cause its direct and aint no excuses...Personally, thats one reason why I love the thing.

Psychology aint no well water deep study. Folks just believe that cause of diplomas. If yall could, go talk to the folks who translated the Bible from ancient texts to English- Thats impressive- aint believe me? Lets look at "reverse psychology.' Its used mostly on kids and greedy folks. Because kids and greedy folks got tunnel vision- they only see what they want, and its easy as pie to steer their greed. Its like when young boys dare other boys to do something squirely, and then threaten them with name calling...It works cause of tunnel vision and greed. Its the greed for acceptance.

This is EXACTLY how folks threaten others today.
________________________________________________________________

Science

God gave man science- man aint create science, and what was created, is limited. Aint believe me? Have man try to create a natural seed. Go get these Harvard folks, this, that, and the third- and create a seed with its reproduction power. Go duplicate a blade of grass. Certain sciences cant ever be altered to satisfy ridiculous accusations. Thats like saying man created lightning to channel electricity. (edit: This involves all forms of electrical studies. Man aint create the natural basis needed, is the point. You got to explain everything cause folks look for loop holes) Its also like saying man created gravity, when the law of gravity was discovered by man. God set forth spiritual and natural laws in the beginning of Creation. Since the inception of Creation gravity done always held everything down to earth, man just pondered why, how, and figured it out.

Debate is a major part of science. Without it, no absolutes can be chased. The theory of evolution gone always be a theory. If a room full of evolutionists were in a room together, everyone of them got a different opinion. Evolution is just another attack on Gods Word.

While folks try to remove Biblical contexts, historical documents, alter foundational science studies such as biology, and discredit any foundation of information and the welcoming of other opinions- there aint no such thing as science- its just relative and open to anybodies opinion making it look like truth. This is another manipulation which is what folks want...All they want is to degrade debate to a dispute leaving it a toss up to were cant nobody be right....Its quite juvenile, really.

Manipulating Words

By manipulating a word, it can be seen as truth. For instance:

Calling somebody a racist, phobe, or white supremacists, almost makes it true cause of the manipulation of the word...Even if they aint none of the above. The actual meaning of the word dont matter, its just used in a lying context. Its just bullying. By aint supporting a group deemed by a majority as something; by using those words as an attack, it makes the person look like one of those words... Look how stupid this is. Some win debates using this dumb method.

So saying somebody not supporting Antifa, who claim to be anti facists- even while their tactics are hostile against those who aint support them, is what makes them facists- makes folks look like white supremacists cause Antifa claims to be against white supremacy. This makes the person attacked look like a white supremacists. They just named themselves Antifa, or 'anti facist,' as a buzzword. Juvenile.

'Black Lives Matter,' is just twists of words and perception. Of course black lives matter- all lives matter. Its intent is to cover the true agenda. If you aint support this organization, its got a twisted way of making you look racist just because of the name. Black Lives Matter dont even think black lives matter. They just choose which ones do matter, to push their ideology and political stances.

This aint got nothing to do with black folks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J68p5l-gjQ

Oh, thats just propaganda, Bride...Well, lets ask the founder: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aymVl9Tgbbo

You know how they say they support different religions in their group? (Pardon the language) Explain this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po6m0v_jfCo

So for all yall 'liberal Christians' out there, they dont like you...But, here go one more for good measure: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaMVvJ4mwKE

The news told yall these folks are peaceful. Enjoy the red pill. And this aint even the violent footage I got...Oh I got more footage, than FOOTAGE of stuff.

Side note- Were the h*ll are the black folks?! Just saying...

Anytime 'lives matter' is tagged on to something, dont believe the hype. When the 'Asian Lives Matter' fiasco ran rampant cause Asians were getting targeted by black folks- LOOK IT UP- this was pushed by leftists only for a political reason. Of course Asian lives matter- all lives matter- and it was as sad as a three legged dog when it happened. But food for thought: If the Asian Lives Matter movement was really about Asian folks, how come the movement only lasted about 2 months? This was, and is, a legitimate concern. Its Juvenile.

'Trans Lives Matter' is another hoax. It was drummed up to look like transgenders were getting murdered on the regular. Since when did this happen? The only record of transgenders getting killed in such a fashion (while Im against all unjustified murder and hate crimes of all sorts,) was when transgenders would prostitute and clients would find out their true gender. This is another political smoke screen.

The LGBTQ does a something similar with 'Be Kind'...(I dont know how many times I got to tell yall this is a political organization and dont care about the folks theyre using) Of course be kind to folks- thats a ridiculous request- but its worded that way to make it seem like if folks aint support homosexuality theyre being mean to homosexuals. This also forces the support from others, cause nobody wants the tag of being mean to people on them. Juvenile, really.

'Safe Place' is another. Theres clauses at ALL jobs that forbid any kind of discrimination of racial, religious, sexual orientation, or any group. So when is there anytime somebody is a victim of a sexual orientated slur? Youd get fired faster than small town gossip. Its used to project the image of oppression.

Funny, they aint seem oppressed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArOQF4kadHA
Some of yall is like: 'It was a joke.' Well, lets write joking songs about when women couldnt vote and about slavery. No?

Okay then.

One of the biggest manipulation of words is 'Planned Parenthood.' The name is suppose to look like they giving parental advice through parental coaching, while its just aborting babies. They thought of a back up plan, though...They hand out condoms and info to defend their name.

Speaking of Planned Parenthood, this is a really dangerous way to conduct business cause folks want to be 'woke:' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mhly2KmCIU


Context, Direct, Indirect Manipulation

Here go an example. Watch person 2:

1- "Apples are better than oranges" ...
2- "Everybody like oranges."
1- "Yea, there go some folks who like oranges more, but my opinion
is that apples are better."
2- "Oranges are better, cause Florida is a major producer of oranges."

By using a fact that aint got nothing to do with the context of the debate, person 2 is manipulating the debate to look right. This is done more than folks realize.

Here go another example:

1- " I dont think the vaccine should be mandated. It should be a personal choice."
2- "The vaccine done been proven to cut down hospitalizations."

See?

Social Media Manipulation

Numbers dont win no argument, it just looks that way. Its a 'herd mentality.' It dont matter how many 'likes,' strategic emolji placements, number of folks who try to gang up on somebody, or how long a persons point is, its just 'cyber bullying' and it makes the other person appear to lose by numbers.

Example: Well nothing personal, but oranges are better *BigSmile*
Notice how aint no fact or nothing to this post, but it just looks like a point was made- multiple folks automatically 'like' posts like this. By placing that emolji there, the person who posted it is looking for reinforcements. Juvenile, really.

Media Manipulation

Im supposing just cause folks saw something on the news, its true. Folks say the news needs to get back to 'how it was'...Please...Its always been liberal. I cant recall ever a time when there ever was a challenge to mainstream media. The media aint ever been challenged, and thats how theyve always had power. Instead of watching a complete speech from somebody, theyll snippet out certain parts and make a doctrine. This is elementary manipulation.

The world is evil, and evil will report evil as if its normal, and make the truth look like a lie. Yall know how folks disregard Christians for saying the end is coming? Welcome to 2020-2022 (article written in 2022:)

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
2 Timothy 3:1-13

And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 2 Cor 11:14

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Isa 5:20

Even though there are Christians that lie, and this shouldnt be so- there aint no major amount of Christian based newscasts. The media actually refuses to say God on air on dang near all of them- even though some Christians lie, they know they shouldnt.

Lying should aggravate their conscience. Folks without this intuitive right or wrong in them (which is in everybody at one time,) became reprobate or hardened their hearts to lie freely to the point they either believe theyre telling the truth, or just lying with no dang remorse. They dont care if they lie to you. They care about ratings.

Lets use folks own 'propaganda' argument against them. When any major media outlet can be accused of propaganda, this should draw concern. Due to folks complete ignorance or laziness- nobody wants to actually research or compare one against the other to find a correct answer. Therefore: If you aint research or compare info, to say the least compare both sides to draw yalls own conclusion; just cause yall favor one outlet aint make yalls outlet true. There go only a few of actual journalists out there. Both sides should be stricken from the record cause it proves a mainstream news outlet can be tainted. This should prove to folks the media lies. So please quit bring up ridiculous things the mainstream news say as a focus point.

Heres an extreme. The media can build a case against a man with sexual assault accusations. Instead of folks using decent mind admitting they werent there at the scene, they aint know this man, they aint personally talked to the man in question, or the victims- theyll believe news reporting. All the news needs is footage of the man flirting with women, or another of the same man in a disagreement with a woman, or woman willing to blatantly lie- the proper way is to use a legal evidence. The media aint the law, but folks aint question the media. These same folks who watch this news segment will start to spread this story like its gospel truth without any legal facts.

Juvenile, really.
© Copyright 2022 Bride A. Livewire (iambride at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2264697-The-Power-Of-Words-And-The-Manipulation