*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2264878-My-Discord-RP-Advert
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #2264878
For anyone who's interested in working on RP's with me over on Discord.
Hello everyone. It's been a while since i last was on here, looks like things have gotten real quiet for the most part, and a lot of the good interactives i used to read and add to all the time seems to have vanished without a trace. A part of me was wanting to come back here to try my hand at making new content for other people's stories, but since most of the one's i used to like adding onto are gone now, there's not much of a point for me anymore.


With all that being said, I'm spending most of my time over on Discord nowadays working on RP's, be they SFW or NSFW in nature, though most of the one's I'm interested in lately are ERP's of course, since that was the direction i started working towards before i ended up leaving this place. As for what kind of content i normally work with, I'm open to most ideas and plots, as well as kinks and other sexual interests in ERP's. I would also like to note that i strongly prefer to play as characters that are inches in height, normally between one and six inches as that's been a large part of making characters for myself for a long time now, so if you also enjoy or are accepting of RP's or ERP's with those kinds of characters in mind, feel free to send me a DM over on Discord if you have some time to spare.


My handle over there is Sasquatch#9914, just be sure to let me know where you came from so i know that my advert is working. As for me and my life here, i don't see much reason to really come back since most of the stories i enjoyed adding to aren't here anymore, and i don't want to keep forking over more and more money to make my own interactives again when it's free to RP over on Discord. And with that, i hope to hear from you all in the near future.
© Copyright 2022 Dr. Shrink (keyblade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2264878-My-Discord-RP-Advert