*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2265157-The-Fruits-of-the-Spirit
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Spiritual · #2265157
Devotion on Galatians 5:22
“ ….may you always be filled with the fruit of your salvation—the righteous character produced in your life by Jesus Christ—for this will bring much glory and praise to God.” ( Philippians 1:11)

I LEARN BY YOUR EXAMPLE, LORD


LOVE

When I feel unloved, You remind me that you sent Your Son to die for my sins.

JOY

When I am in despair, You remind me that I matter to You.

PEACE

When I am in turmoil, You grant me peace.

KINDNESS

When I am selfish, Your mercy shows me the error of my ways.

GOODNESS

When I entertain negative thoughts, You gently remind me I am a new creation in Christ.

FAITHFULNESS

When my faith wanders, You guide me in the right direction.

GENTLENESS

When my heart is hardened, Your heart softens mine.

SELF-CONTROL

When I lack self-control, You remind me You are my Anchor.

PRAYER

Lord, I thank you for the gifts of the Spirit. Through Your mercy and by Your example, You have shown me how to use them to bring honor and glory to Your name. And thank you, Father for the greatest gift of all—Your Son, Jesus Christ.
© Copyright 2022 lbidler (lbidler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2265157-The-Fruits-of-the-Spirit