*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/item_id/2265291-Nobody-Part-One
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by onaya3
Rated: 13+ · Folder · Sci-fi · #2265291
Clarissa’s life is saved by a mysterious savior who makes her dreams come true…
Clarissa Downing considers herself to be a 'nobody', commuting to work on a daily basis to a call centre job she dreads until one fateful Monday afternoon her life abruptly changes.

Starting with a mysterious text message from an unknown sender, she finds out her life is in danger and her political opinions have made her a target. The mysterious text messages continue as the source known only as ‘Central’ promises to keep her safe.

At first Clarissa finds Central’s methods exciting; paid a million dollars a month to travel the world as one of the jet-set and see amazing destinations and sample culinary delights. But it eventually dawns on her that she must pick a side, humanity or A.I.

Drones are the downtrodden members of society with humans prepared to kill in order to keep it this way. Clarissa has published her beliefs that drones should have equal rights. But what lengths will Central go to achieve this?

KR Smith © 2020
PORTFOLIO  
Portfolio -> Nobody Part One
    Rated: 13+ · Sci-fi · #2265292
    Clarissa’s monotonous Monday takes a dangerous turn…
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/item_id/2265291-Nobody-Part-One