*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2265537-Yani-Growth-RP
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Fantasy · #2265537
A dragoness girlfriend grows and makes her human just like her.
Yani Eldhrimner Skulblaka awakens on a very special day. Every 100 years, the Chaos dragons are allowed to choose a single individual from any time and realm to play with. During this period they are gifted with phenominal growth & transformation powers. Yani is looking forward to finding a submissive partner to transform into a fellow busty dragoness, join her in growth, & help her take over/destroy the galaxy. Even better is if they control her growth, as she is a very lazy derg. In preperation she practices on herself growing in size, musculature, chest, and corruption. She adds extra arms, breasts, & tails; makes bigger wings, horns & claws; & treats herself by consuming a few planats adding their mass to her own. Once she makes sure that she grows at the proper rate, not to fast or slow, she resets herself for her date with the lucky non-dragon.
© Copyright 2022 Massive Friendly Derg (dragondawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2265537-Yani-Growth-RP