*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2265762-You-never-cared
by Knox
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Personal · #2265762
Based on a true story
When Kei was a young girl, she loved the fact that she was herself. However, the other kids didn't like her, they teased and laughed at her. However, Kei took it all with a smile on her face. Yet nobody truly cared about her feelings. The moment she made friends, she felt like she would mess up and they would leave her. As a result, she started pushing them away unknowingly. In 8th grade, Kei was pushing herself to the limit. While in past grades she would barely pass math, now she got straight As. Each and every day, her mental health and happiness declined. She would want to end it, or end others. Kei had plans, and knew how to do it. She just couldn't. They thought she should see a therapist, but Kei already had three. As she walked in the hallways, people meowed and barked at her, regardless of the fact that her favorite animal was now a wolf. And now? Kei still struggles to be happy.


That girl Kei, is me.
© Copyright 2022 Knox (loveplosion at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2265762-You-never-cared