*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2265909-Journey-trough-nature
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2265909
WARNING: VORE. You went on a journey to relieve your self. Only to satisfy a animal friend
You found yourself exploring a big forest on the late November of the year, enjoy a natural walk and the wild life surrounding you. You decide this because you were suffering of stress. So you thought a small journey through this wood would relax and help your mental state.

It was surely not the fist time you did this, you explored this woods before about 4 times already in the past. You like nature, it was like your mind went back in time and wanted to be like the old humans. It was a nice change of scenery.

You were taking only some basic stuff to camp, you already planned for your journey through the wood. You were going into a specific cave that you have camp before, and had a natural warmth that would protect you from the coming winter. And while you were on your way, you were collecting pieces of firewood.

Climbing a small hill in a small mountain, you spotted the entrance of the cave, it was not that big andthe entrance was small enough for you yo go trough, it had enough space to get your things ready and spent the first night of your journey comfortable.

You entered the cave and went deeper to the deeper side of the cave, it wasn't that deep so you didn't care about anything inside of the cave, and because you were there before had a nostalgic feeling.

You started your setup by putting your back pack on the floor and taking your camping mattress on the floor so you could sleep, and proceeded to take out the rest of your stuff.

Once your thing were out, you took your firewood and tries to make a fire, to have more warmth and light in the cave. Once you had it on, you let a satisfied sigh and got into de mattress to lie down and rest from your journey to the cave

You closed your eyes, but just 3 seconds later you heard a noise in the entrance, it was an animal, and not just any animal. It was a grizzly bear.

If you were new to this you would panic, but it wasn't the case, rather, it was actually something werw happy with.

This grizzly bear was not just any other bear, it was a specific bear whom you had contacted with before in your journeys. She was called Ursa.

The bear with a slow pace, went right to greet you with a small head bump into your body. She was alway sweet with you. She was a golden grizzly bear, and really big, the first time you saw her you shited your pants and ran about 2 hours from her. She did caught you, but because you gave her food, she didn't harm you in anyway. And after that you befriended her quite quickly through your past journeys, and she was a common sight to see. If you could take her to your home, you would.

You were happy about this, but you were also surprised, you thought bears like her would be hibernating from the winter. So you said "What are you doing here Ursa? Aren't you supposed to be hibernating?" the bear didn't of course respond, but she again proceeded to bump into you so you could scratch her head, and of course you did.

The bear happy to see you went yo tge sids of the mattress and sat right beside you watching the fire with you.

After a while, you notice that it was getting darker, and that you should prepare to sleep, so you proceeded to take some of your clothes off, only leaving a t-shirt and a your boxers. And went to Ursa "Well girl, it's time to rest, we have some sight seeing and explorations to do tomorrow, and we need to get you some food for you to hibernate." you said scratching her golden and soft fur. Once you finished you lied down on your mattress to get some sleep, but ursa had other plans.

She went to you and lied down right on top of you, her face right beside yours, and you caught by surprised by her action, because of her weight you took out a bit of air out of you. "*OOF*. C'mon ursa, could at least warmed me" you said catching your breath.
The bear in response licked your face and rested her face against yours.

You again in response took out your arm beneath her and passed your hand around her body, like if she was a dog, but with a bear.

Whie doing this you closed your eyes and let sleepiness take over.

After a while. around early in the morning, ursa woke up. She a bit sleep tries to get comfortable on top of her human friend, but ursa was interrupted by something. It was hunger.

She then thought of going out to hunt, but it was really dark and early, for any animal to appear. And started to look around the cave to see if there was something she could eat. She so your food there and almost got up to eat some of it. But she had another idea.

She saw you underneath her, sleeping without any trouble in the world. She thought of eating you, but she didn't want to hurt you, she would be lonely in the woods because the rest of the bears moved more to north because of the amount of food. And because she would be hunted. But while she was thinking about her idea, she decided to instead swallow you whole, and to try and convince you into the idea.

So she started her plan, while you were sleeping underneath her she went to your face and licked your face slowly as to wake you up.

You woke up to the licks of ursa, and opening your eyes you find your self being attacked by ursa's tongue. "What is it ursa, is there something you need? You saied a bit sleepy. Ursa a bit troubled as to how to answer, she went into try and lick more her friend.

She went a bit lower and licked your neck, a bit caught by surprise, you went and stroke her neck and head. You were some what enjoying this.

Ursa, then went back to the face, but instead of licking, this time she bit your cheek, it didn't hurt, but you were confused by her actions. She continued on by bitting and going lower, you were starting to get a bit hot and your member started to get erect.

Ursa again went to the neck, a small sigh scaped your mouth, you were enjoying this. But then ursa stopped and looked you right in to your eyes.

She then left a puff of hot air right in your face. Noticing that she got your attention went and opened her mouth right in front of your face.

You had finally caught on as to what ursa wanted. And you honestly didn't know how to respond, it was a weird and scary request. After a bit she closed her mouth to look once again to you with her ears dropped . Waiting for your answer.

"You... Want to eat me?" you said a bit shocked. And ursa answered by licking your nose. She confirmed your question. Taken back. You didn't know how to respond.

Ursa seeing you, opened her mouth again, and got closer. You could feel the hot air scape her mouth. And you still didn't find a way to answer. She the closed her mouth again waiting your answer.

You getting back at tge matter at hand looked at her again. You the putted your hand into her jaw, she in response, licked you arm affectionate. You then saw the resf of her body, you saw how soft was her golden fur and went to stroke all of her body still on top of you. You the hug her, putting your head in her neck and continued on stroking her body.
You thought of the idea of getting eaten, you would become part of her, be inside of her warm belly, and by getting this ideas, your member got more erected. And with a decision.

"... Alright... If you want to eat me, you can..." you said slowly and in a comfortable tone. You then stopped your hug to look at her again and passed your fingers on her dark lips.

She got happy ofbyour decision, and got up of your body so you could prepare yourself. You then got up, bit your body a bit numb of all her weight. Then you decided to get naked, so the clothes could not be affected by the digestion. And once they were off. You went in your knees.

Ursa getting closer, she was excited of the idea. She then looked at your member, getting the idea of why you got convinced. She then got in front of your face and licked your face again. And while she was doing thing she opened her mouth, you looked right at her mouth. You were scared and intrigued as to what might happen next. She then closes her mouth right in your head and slowly pushes tge rest of your body against the mattress underneath you.

She the swallowed for the first time and your face went into the entrance of the throat, ursa founded your taste amazing, drooling more saliva in your head. While you founded the experience not harmful in any way, getting the fear of getting chew alive out of tge way.

Ursa continued in swallowing in you by pulling you deeper into the throat, with a powerful swallow getting in to your torso.

Ursa then swallowed again and got into your waist while it was rather quickly. You felt all the warmth of her mouth incredibly satisfying and nice around your body, it only increased your excitement and your fear was replaced by arouse.

She swallowed again and went into your waist. She the felt your member obstructing her mouth from swallowing you, so she took out her tongue and with it pulled yohr member inside. This action caught you off guard so a moan scaped your mouth and your aroused member started to tense. She the took out her tongue out of hermouth and went to get a grip of your ass, when you felt this another moan scaped and you stared to breath with your mouth, letting out hot air and loosing yourself from reality. You felt how heavenly your surroundings felt, how the troat presses against your body, and how your erect member was moving in ursa's mouth.

She then swallowed again, taking in your waist. The pressure inside your member increases, while ursa then lifted her head to let gravity help her, and with a 65% of your body inside, she started to make small consecutive swallows. and this action led to the pressure of your member increasing, you were almost about to ejaculate.

Ursa stopped swallowing at your feet, she lower her head and breathed heavily with her nose. after she was done, she saw your feet sticking out, so she took her tongue out and started to lick yor feet and toes to taste the last piece of taste she was getting out of you. You on the inside felt this, and with this you ejaculated in the throat. moaning one time, and breathing heavily through your mouth.

And when ursa finished tasting you, she swallowed one last time, taking you into her awating and hungry belly. She then started to puff air heavily out of her mouth, taking her tongue out in satisfaction and pleasure.

You felt how ursa made her last pull, and you went into the belly face fist into it. when the rest of your body got into the stomach, you got into a fetal position, it waa a bit cramped, but not enough to make you uncomfortable, instead, you felt how the dark and warm belly pressed itself in your body, massaging your entire body with its warm wall.

On the outside, Ursa, after getting her breath back. Looked right into her stomach, satisfied that she had finally finished and that she was not hungry anymore. And then she went right in front of the fire and lied down. She got herself tired after the struggle off swallowing in you whole.

She then looked once again into her belly, and with a smile she, closed her eyes and slept.

You on the other hand, was still awake, but not for long. Because the air was starting to get low. You could not see anything, so you closed your eyes so you could not get your eyes more wet than they are. You started to think that you were going to die, and get digested by ursa, but you didn't care, because you choose this outcome and now you were going to be part of ursa. And with your last bit of consciousness you thought of how to would do it again.

But what you didn't know, was that because of the winter, the stomach of ursa was not digesting has it should be. The body thinks that ursa is hibernating. So you could spent the night in ursa's warm and safe belly.


In the morning. Ursa woke up, and she then yawned. After, she the looked at her belly and she the went to touch it with its front paw, when he did, she felt how you moved in your sleep. Happy and relieved that you were not digested, she planned on taking you out. And for that she started to push you out by a barf, with a struggle of trying to get her stomach to let you out, she achieved it. She then manage to get your feet in her mouth and continued to push you out.

After some pushes. She manage to take you out, she saw how you were covered of some saliva and acid juice. She then lose her breath and tried to get her breath back. Once she was done, she went to inspect you, and with her nose bump you in the head. She saw how you started to move, so she tried again. And this time you opened your eyes to see the light of the entrance of the cave.

With your senses slowly coming you tried to pick yourself up, and a bit dizzy. The you manage to get your self up and once you were up, ypur senses were back again. You immediately went to inspect yourself to see that you were not inside ursa's belly, instead you were outside and fine.

After that you looked right at ursa "You... Didn't digest me..." she the went and bumb your torso with her head, you in response went quickly and hug her. "You are one amazing and beautiful animal ursa..." you said relived. And ursa the sat down and with her front paw returned the hug.

After a bit you then broke the hug and said "hey, you learned to hug!" which, ursa again embraced you in a tight hug.

You then felt the awful smell that you were emitting. "ugh... Now i smell bad." you said with a small smile. "Well, lets find a river to clean our selfs up. And get you some finish to eat." you said once again, ursa agreed with you. You then went to put some of your clothes off and went outside to find the river, ursa following close behind.






© Copyright 2022 Thetrolll (thetroll64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2265909-Journey-trough-nature