*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2266118-Fractional-Laser-Resurfacing-on-skin
Rated: E · Article · Technology · #2266118
Laser Treatment
Our skin is a part of the body that is exposed all the time, so many people try very hard to keep it perfect, and it should be done. At least every few years we learn about new cosmetic treatments, but these fractional laser resurfacing treatments, although old, have passed the test of time and are still very effective today. Despite constantly changing themselves, this technology still continues to help keep our skin perfect.

What actually is the fractional laser resurfacing?

In this treatment, Dermatologists(doctors) regularly remove the top layer of skin so that new, vibrant, beautiful skin comes out from the bottom. In the process, doctors focus a ray of vibrating light on the skin in such a way that the damaged upper layer rises and the smoothness of the skin returns.

• Fractional laser resurfacing helps create new collagen and reduces scarring, blemishes and skin roughness. This treatment also reduces age-related problems, suntan, skin color imbalances, fine lines and wrinkles.

• Acne scarring resurfacing treatment by laser creates a controlled thermal zone in the respective areas of the skin, increasing collagen production and rearrangement - thereby reducing the depth of the scar. This modern technology also reduces permanent stains; returns the smoothness of the skin. Laser skin tightening treatment works according to this controlled wound healing theory so that the collagen is immediately wrinkled and rearranged. This makes new healthy collagen and tightens the skin. This also reduces the age-related changes that occur on the skin, such as wrinkles, smoker's line, frown line, corner's wrinkles (crow's feet) and other wrinkles. It is the best non-surgical treatment for skin rejuvenation, color and rejuvenation.

Benefits of Laser Skin Resurfacing— Here are the top 7 benefits of Fraxel Laser Skin Resurfacing :

—> This is a safe and effective treatment.
—> Not too much downtime.
—> This is a non-invasive process.
—> This is a quick process.
—> It has long lasting results.
—> It is suitable for all skin types.
—> It has no side effects in any particular corner.

Where in the body can it be treated?

Dermatologists can perform laser skin resurfacing on the following areas of the body :
• Face : Acne scars, smallpox scars, bruises, scarring, surgical wounds, black spots, fine lines and skin wrinkles.
• Throat, hands, chest : Acne scars, spring scars, age marks, uneven color of the skin can be treated.

Who is suitable for this treatment?

Laser skin resurfacing works on almost all skin types. Anyone 18 years of age or older can have this treatment if they have any of the above problems. However, pregnant and lactating women should not do this. People who take certain medications or who have a tendency to hypertrophic scar / keloid may not be suitable for this treatment.

Does it have any side effects?

Learn the side effects of this sophisticated beauty treatment so you can make the right decision for your skin.

1) Laser resurfacing— followed by a slight redness, swelling and crusting that can be reduced in two to five days - this downtime is very short.

2) Deep laser treatment can cause peeling and crusting of the face for a short time.

3) People whose skin color is a little darker may have scars on their face or color differences if they do not follow the procedure properly - the next care instructions. If you want to get rid of acne scars, laser skin resurfacing is not possible if you have active acne on your skin.

Expert's Advice

Before undergoing laser skin resurfacing treatment, keep the following in mind :
✓ It is imperative that you consult a clinic where experienced doctors and properly trained therapists follow the latest skin treatment procedures in accordance with properly tested protocols.

✓ Find out if the technologies used at the clinic are up-to-date, safe, and effective.

✓ Consult your dermatologist in detail about your medical history before prescribing treatment.

✓ Think about how many sessions you need, the cost, and the side effects (if any) before making a final decision. Follow the instructions given for skin care before and after the procedure. This will avoid unnecessary complications and side effects.

✓ The dermatologist can test a patch on your skin before fixing the appropriate parameters. The doctor may also suggest you to use some medicine to get better results with this aesthetic procedure.

Hope you found this article on laser skin resurfacing treatment informative and helpful.
© Copyright 2022 It'smeTulika (tuli333 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2266118-Fractional-Laser-Resurfacing-on-skin