*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2266349-Friends-of-a-birdie
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #2266349
WARNING: VORE // you are a mercenary traveling with a companion. With a gryphon.
We start this story, with you, a mercenary in a fantastical world, traveling across the land to offer your services to every kind of person. Being good and bad.

But you were not traveling alone, you were traveling with a companion. But not just any companion. It was a gryphon. And the both of you were traveling in the skies, going to your next destination to look for work.

It is said that gryphons were the smartest animals in the land. Capable of understanding humans and interact with them. You were lucky enough yo find yourself one. Her name was pirra.

You found her one day while working, injured by some unknown assailant. You took care of her, and for a while, she didn't trusted you. But after some events, she opened up to you. And she became your companion.

Now the both of you were going towards your next destination, flying through the air and feeling its breeze all over your bodies.

"keep going towards the north, if the map is correct, we may have 3 hours to get to the next city... I hope." you said to pirra. She answered by nodding her head without looking at you, concentrating on flying.

While you were still checking the map, you notice a drop of water falling into the center of the map. You then looked yo the front, and saw dark clouds forming in.

"pirra, fly low so we may not get fucked by the rain, i hope it's not a storm." you said. Pirra following your command started to ger lower to the ground so you could have vision on where you were going.

Putting the map into your backpack, took the a hold into pirra by the mount she had on to carry the rest of your stuff. Looking right on front for any danger that might get in the way.

You noticed how it started to rain harder, and heard roars of thunder in the cloud while flashing with a blue light.

"Goddammit, i had to jinx it. Right pirra?" She made a sound of confirmation to your answer. Making you chuckle. But you then started to see your surroundings to find any type of cover you may take.

Then you notice a mountain, you may find cover there, you thought. "hey pirra! theres a mountain there! We may find some cave that might keep us save from the storm!" you yelled because of the thunders and heavy rain around you.

Pirra made another sound of confirmation, going straight to the mountain as fast as ahe could.

When ahe got closer the both of you started to search for any cave that might give you shelter. Then you notice a whole in the mountain. It was a cave.

"right there pirra! There's a cave!" you yelled. She then flew as fast as she can into the cave. Her wing were getting wet, and so it became harder to fly, so she needed to hurry up.

When touching the ground right in front of the cave, she ean straight inside without any doubt.

When fhe both of you got finally inside, you got down of pirra so you could explore the cave. Yu the went into the equipment with pirra, and took out a stick and some flint, so you could make a torch. Being successful in doing so.

"Well. Now that we are safe, we should get comfortable. So. I say we go deeper." you said. Pirra answered you with a nod. So the both of you started to journey through the cave. Exploring its dark passage.

After a while inside, you reached the end, and with a magnificent surprise. It was a body of water. Emitting a hot and relaxing aura. You then knew what this was, it was a hot spring.

"OH pirra! We got the jackpot! This is a hot spring! Oh man this got to a bad situation to a really good one." you said with a smile. She responded with a happy small bird like screech.

You the started to take off pirra's mount with tge equipment in it to build a campfire and illuminate the cave. After you took her mount, she went into the hot spring. She then lowered her body so the hot water could wash over her, with a small bit of her back outside.

After you wefe done with the small camp you made. You took your clothes off and went inside the thermal water. You found a rock where you could sit down, with the water washing your body leaving your heas outside.

"I guess after some hard work we deserve some kind of relaxation. Am i right?" you said to pirra whoe nodded her head in response. You the closed your eyes and let the hot waters the hot spring wash over you.

After a while, pirra was the first to leave the hot spring, when she left it she went to lie down next to the fire. You on the othet hand stayed there a bit longer, enjoying the hot and refreshing water.

Then you opened your eyes, feeling relieved and relaxed you decided that you had enough and went to get dry by the fire alonside pirra.

You sat down beside her naked, in front of the fire so you could get dried and you can get your clothes off.

Pirra was enjoying herself and thinking about some other stuff in front of the fire, but she had a hunger. It was not a hunger for food, she had eaten before the travel, and she wanted to be satisfied. Then she looked at you, naked in front of the fire. And started to think what whould happen if she eats you whole. She didn't know why she thought of that, but she didn't think it could be that bad, she then thought of how ypu would feel inside of her, moving around her belly alive and warm, sloshing around.

Her hunger only increased and thought more of the idea of eating you alive, how she would be tasting your body and having to swallow your entire body. She got lost in her thoughts, thinking over and over of the idea, her hunger increasing and the curiosity in her.

You on the other hand were relaxing and thinking of other non important and important stuff. Not noticing that pirra was having thoughts of her eating him.

Pirra, was still lost in her thoughts, she was thinking on how would you taste? The thought of having your taste in her mouth filled her with hunger. She then snap out of her thoughts, she then looked out you again. Her curiosity was trying to get to her, she wanted to have a taste now and feel your taste.

She was hesitant, but her curiosity got the better of her, she got up and went to you first she bumped you with her head softly to get you to the ground, and then she laid beside him and put her left pawn in him.

"Uhm, something you need?" you said, but she did not answered. "What are you thinking ey? Wanted some attention then?" When you finished you went and gave her some scratches in the head caresaing her head softly the you went for her peak.

whukebyou were petting her, ahe opened your arm and took you left arm in her mouth, you stopped confused on what pirra was doing, but she only seem to be lick your arm, so you continued.

Whule pirra was having your arm, she finally had a taste of you, and she like it a lot, she continued in licking your arm and then you started to rub her tongue, wich she enjoyed a lot, and her hunger too.

She was losing her self, ypur flavor started to get her mouth full of saliva, and wantes to swallow your hand. But she wanted more of you.

She then hugged you with her front paws, sniffing your head. You confused played along and hug her too. Her skin was soft and her feathers were even softer so you started to pass your hands through her body whule hugging her.

"seems like you just wanted attention after all" you said with a smile. Then pirra stopped, and looked right at you, her yellow eyes looking at yours, but her look was completely unknown to you. Then out of nowhere she licked your face and then started to go lower, it got you by surprise and ypu were really confused now "pirra... What are you doing?" you asked only to be licked in the face again, she then went for the torso, passing her tongue for all of your body, she had finally loose her self. She was in ecstasy for your taste and she wanted you inside of her so bad.

She then stopped. Wiping the saliva out of your face, you saw that pirra was standing in front of you, panting. You felt her hot breath leave her mouth for each pant she made.

"Are... Are you alright?" you asked concerned now. She looked at you and smiled. She the went for one of your hand putted in her mouth, then she opened it so you could see, and with her tongue, she rubbed your entire arm with saliva, while she was doing this you notice her was in complete ecstasy. Then she stopped and closed her mouth. She passed her eyes on ypur second arm and she gave you a nod, as in telling you to put it inside.

You complaint, putted your other hand inside, and she did the same thing with your second arm, you started to feel a bit aroused, and your member only confirmed.

The she stopped, and took your hand oht of her mouth, she again looked out you, and she then pushed you completely into the ground, she then noticed your erect member and gave it a long lick. She then moved her head as in telling you to turn around.

You did as she said to, and turned your body around while in the floor. The you felt your feet really warm. You then saw that she was eating you. But you did not do anything. Instead. You let it happened.

She continued om taking your legs inside, you felt how she was eager to take you in, how the tight and wamr throat was compressing your feet. You started to pant and only got more aroused.

She then swallowed your legs and took the rest of the legs inside, only leaving from the waist up. She then laid downin the floor and continued on swallowing. Taking your waist inside her mouth. Now your member was inside and she with her tongue rubbed it slowly. The warmth of her tongue was enough to make you pant harder and you were starting to feel the pressure inside.

She then swallowed again pushed your lower torso into her throat with your member, the tightness of the throat and the warmth was compressing your body. You felt how its fleshy wall pushed you against one another. It was magnificent.

This time she didn't swallowed. She had her mouth open and panting from swallowing you with your arms out. With her tongue she began in covering the parts of your body inside of her mouth with saliva, taking every with of your flavor with it. She then started to move your head with her mouth. You knew what she was doing.

"You are teasing me. Aren't you?" you asked softly, and panting. She responded nodding. And with it a final swallowed came and took you into her belly, and right has she did, you came inside of her. She then started to puff air out of her mouth, tired of swallowing. She the look at her belly, and so a medium size bulge, she was satisfied. Along with her hunger.

You were in fetal position inside of the belly, the warmth of the belly waa like the hot spring you just has taken. Only that the stomach was giving you a massage all over your body. Your began to pant even harder. The feeling of being inside of her was like a warm heaven.

But pirra wasn't finished, she while laying down press her body against the floor, compressing the belly. You on the inside felt how she pressed her self into the floor, it did not bother you. But you know she is only teasing you.

"You cheeky big birde bastard..." you said to her with a chuckle.

She then stopped and laid her head down so she could sleep. All while you were still inside of her. You decided to do the same, you trusted her not to hurt you, thats why you did it in the first place.

Then the both of you went to sleep in your respective places. Pirra with you inside, and you inside of her.



© Copyright 2022 Thetrolll (thetroll64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2266349-Friends-of-a-birdie