*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2266425-A-Love-From-Afar
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Chapter · Romance/Love · #2266425
Hope you enjoy!
Chapter 3: Time of Amesia

Sarah's car charges right into a tree near the nice guy they met in the cookie business. He then screamed "Someone help! There is a female with brown hair and a green shirt in a red SUV that just drove into a tree. She may be unconscious or dead. Send help immediately!" EMTs pull her out of the car, and into the hospital. She then wakes up. "Hello?" said the nice guy. "Hi. Umm, who are you?" He realizes he never said his name to her in the cookie business. "My name is Josh, what is yours?" "Name?" she responds. "What is my name anyway?" He then gets worried. "Doc, she doesn't remember me from the cookie sale, or even her own name, there is clearly a problem here, what happened?" The doctor then replied, "This young girl, whoever she is has severe amesia. If she does ever get her memory back, she'll forget she ever had amesia." Relieved, he says, "So this isn't permanent?" Doctor then responds, "It could be. The chances are 50%, so you never know." Sarah confused and scared says, "Who am I? Where am I? Why am I here?" Josh didn't know what to say, so he simply said "Everything is gonna be alright, ma'am."
© Copyright 2022 EEEEEESSSSDDD (ecsghg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2266425-A-Love-From-Afar