*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2266562-Louisa-Jingas-Intruder---WC-244
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Contest Entry · #2266562
Louisa has an uninvited guest.
Louisa Jinga’s Intruder
WC: 244


The doorbell rang. Louisa Jinga took off her apron and primped a bit.

Never know who might be coming for a visit.

The doorbell rang again.

“Coming!”

It rang again and again.

“Hold your dang horses!”

Louisa pulled the door open without looking through the peephole. A tall, handsome man stood on the front stoop.

You shouldn't be here. My husband will be home any minute.”

“I'm not here. May I come in?”

“If you’re not here, how can you muscle your way into my home like this?"

“I don't know, you tell me?” he said as he strutted in, chest puffed out.

“You are not welcome, sir!”

“That would be relevant if I were here, but I am not.”

He walked over to the liquor cart in the living room and poured himself a drink.

“You can't just barge in here and pour yourself a drink!” Louisa was quite agitated. “I will call the police and—”

“And tell them what, Louisa? Remember, I’m not here.”

“How do you know my name?” she said as she approached him.

“I have my ways.”

The intruder put down his drink; he took Louisa Jinga in his arms and kissed her passionately. She did not pull away; in fact, she led him down the hall to the bedroom.

“I love this game,” she said.

“Me, too!” he said. “Let's play again tomorrow after work, honey,” Louisa Jinga’s husband said as the couple disappeared into the bedroom.
© Copyright 2022 jackiesmuse (jackiesmuse at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2266562-Louisa-Jingas-Intruder---WC-244