*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2266687-Dreaming
Rated: E · Monologue · Writing.Com · #2266687
community writing challenge feb 4th 2022
Dreaming
Way back when, at a younger age no fears or cares could cloud are hope filled minds. Could that have been what it meant to be a kid. Even now, there are those of us who never grew up, those that blindly chase their childish dreams without a second thought for what could be lost along the way. Yet to hit the wall known as reality, undeterred by the bitter and hopeless around them, un-wavered by the jealousy and calls to live a 'normal' life. Some of that jealousy and bitterness surely resonates off me, as one how has fallen into the crowd of the masses.

Surely you feel it too. Sending or receiving you must know this feeling. Perhaps you don't, you've yet to drown in resentment. You may even be among the few that still chase after their childish dreams.

Keep running and don't stop. When a goal ignites a raging flame in your heart and eyes, keep dreaming and keep running

And if one day you wake up and join us adrift, I pray you fall asleep once more and keep running, chasing that dream.






© Copyright 2022 Animosity (an1mos1ty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2266687-Dreaming