*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2266781-Mary-Jane-Watsons-Bar-Bother
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Comedy · #2266781
Mary Jane Watson gets her head in some bars in a fence while retrieving her keys.
Mary Jane Watson was walking through the park one day with her boyfriend Peter Parker when she accidentally tripped over her own feet and watched in horror as her keys flew out of her jacket pocket and through the bars of a nearby fence.

The curvaceous young redhead cursed her clumsiness as she ran over to the fence and stuck her hands through the bars of the fence but still her keys were just slightly out of her reach.

Mary Jane, was wearing a pink t-shirt with a denim jacket over the top of it and a short dark blue knee length skirt with black tights then realised that she would have to go through the fence to retrieve her keys after realising that climbing over it would probably ruin her skirt as Peter said, "Mary Jane, that is absolutely no way your head is fitting through there, your ears are just too big."

The young woman said, "Hey, my ears aren't too big and my head will easily fit through there, I'll definitely prove you wrong, " as she then put her phone in her bag and placed it beside the fence then stuck her head through the bars before trying to pull and wiggle the rest of herself through but it just wouldn't fit through despite several minutes of trying.

Mary Jane used her teeth to grab her keys then used her hands to put them in her jacket pocket and also found a red rose and put it in her hair before jokingly wiggling her behind and said, "I must look absolutely ridiculous right now but my head still fit through these bars, so I'll come out now and you can apologise for doubting me by buying me lunch," as she then tried to pull her head out but was absolutely shocked to discover that she couldn't.

The young redhead said to, "You have got to be kidding me, please don't tell my head is actually stuck in these bars," as she then placed her hands against the bars and pulled and pulled with all her strength, even putting her left foot against the fence for more leverage but still she just wouldn't budge and realised that her head was completely and utterly stuck.

Her boyfriend, who was certainly enjoying the view asked with a sarcastic tone of voice, "MJ, is your head stuck in there?"

Mary Jane realised that she needed Peter's help and despite wanting to make a sarcastic reply said, "Yes, my head is actually stuck and just won't budge, you were right, could you please pull me out of here?"

The young man said, "Thanks for admitting that I was right, I know it wasn't easy, now, I'll happily pull you out of there but brace yourself because this is probably going to hurt a bit," as he then grabbed onto his girlfriend's hips and pulled and pulled with all his strength.

The young redhead said, "OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts, please stop pulling on me like that, my head is actually going to come off," as Peter suddenly lost his grip and tumbled backwards onto the grass.

The young man then looked up and burst into laughter when he saw that he accidentally pulled down Mary Jane's skirt and tights, exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by red panties with tiny teddy bears on them for the world to see and quickly took a picture of it.

The now confused young redhead said, "Peter, why do I feel a breeze around my backside," before suddenly realised what had happened and quickly demand that her skirt and tights be pulled back up immediately.

Peter said, "Hold on, just a minute, I just have to quickly do something," as he then drew a smiley face on his girlfriend's underwear with a black permanent marker then took another picture before finally pulling up MJ's skirt and tights back up.

The young man said, "Well, pulling your head definitely isn't going to work, I'm really sorry I hurt you, I definitely think I must have pulled a bit too hard."

Mary Jane said, "It's absolutely fine but please don't pull on me again because my head literally felt like it was coming off, curse my stupid enormous ears, do you have any other ideas?"

Peter said, "Yes, I do actually, you're extremely lucky that I actually have this with me today," as he then quickly removed quickly removed a stick of butter rapped in paper from his bag and began rubbing it all over his girlfriend's wedged head and the bars of the fence.

The young man said, "All right, MJ, your head should definitely come out now, try pulling again with all your strength, I believe in you, you can actually do it."

The young woman pulled and pulled and pulled with all her strength until finally, her head suddenly came flying out of the bars of the fence at last, sending her tumbling backwards into her boyfriend's waiting arms.

The now overjoyed Mary Jane said, "Thank goodness for that, I'm finally free," as she hugged and kissed her boyfriend then thanked him for rescuing her then suggested that they could now go and have some lunch together.

Peter said, "It was absolutely no problem, honey but I think I'll have to take a rain check on lunch because my spider sense is tingling," as he then quickly ran over to change and go and save the day once again.

The young redhead said, "Go and get them, tiger," as she then went to have something to eat by herself while laughing at the ridiculousness of the predicament she had gotten herself into.

The End.
© Copyright 2022 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2266781-Mary-Jane-Watsons-Bar-Bother