*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2266793-The-Belly-Madrigal-Part-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Family · #2266793
Warning: Contains Vore, Weight Gain, Belly Worship, Sibling Dating, Facesitting
Warning: Contains Vore, Weight Gain, Belly Worship, Sibling Dating, Facesitting

(Chace) *I woke up inside my room with a yawn. My room was a rather bland one and had video games galore. But what many did not know was that there was a secret part of my room suiting the kinks I had. I got out of bed and walked out, stretching and saying good morning to casita. *

(Mirabel) *Casita would give its window a little wave as your way downstairs, bumping into Mirabel as she yelped in surprise* "Oh there you are, Hola Chace!" *I'd smile, ruffling your hair* "the others are still asleep, and I was just about to make us some food. Do you want to help? You know how Luisa can get" *I'd giggle* "And there's a lot of us as is..."

(Chace) *I smiled at Casita's wave before being bumped by Mirabel. The sheer force of her hips made me bump into my door as I blushed. I quickly recovered and nodded* "D-Definetly! I don't mind bein- I mean making you guys some food. I just need a second to wake myself up" *I said as we headed to the kitchen. I splashed my face with some water and sighed* "I really almost said "being your food." *I muttered to myself*

(Mirabel) *I'd giggle and mod as you went to the kitchen.* "Well, if you thinking you can handle it by yourself, I don't want to get in you way too much. Not like we don't have all day to spend together" *I'd say, giving you a quick hug as you went to the kitchen and splashed yourself. Casita would just shrug as very distantly you heard a voice go "oooh" that was probably nothing...*

(Chace) (I blushed and hugged you back as I went to the kitchen. I heard the distance voice and shrugged thinking it was one of Antonio's owls again. I walked over to the stove and crackled my knuckles. A half hour later a aroma filled the air as Casita helped me make the table. It was a full spread of food, all made using our moms recipe.* "Alright girls! Breakfast is ready!"

(Mirbael) "Oooh, I wonder what he's made today?"

(Isabella) *I'd gracefully head down on a flower rope* "Mhm. It better be as perfect as me!"

(Luisa) "I just want a lot of protein! Gotta keep these muscles fed"

(Dolores?) "I wonder if he's going to do that other thing he mentioned..." *You'd hear me whisper*

(Chace) *I heard Dolores and realized I should've kept something to myself. I kept my mouth shut however as I approached the table. I had made big portions of omelets, bacon and basic food for the girls and a normal breakfast for myself* "Of course. I know what my sisters like. I-I hope you all like it though"

(Mirabel) "I'm sure it'll be amazing, Chace"

(Isabella) "That might be a bit too far, he's still an amateur at best"

(Luisa) "Ha! Really? This is great! Maybe cooking is your real miracle"

(Dolores?) "Mmm, you're cooking doesn't fail does it, Chace?"

(Chace) *I looked around at my sisters as they wolfed down the food. It brought a smile to my face that enjoyed my cooking but as I saw the food go down their throat I blushed and quickly looked away. I then looked at Dolores to see what she was doing.*

(Luisa) *You'd see me flex my muscle as I lifted up a huge plate of food and slurped it all down, patting my pudgy gut as I let out a pleasured sigh*

(Dolores?) *I'd look to you knowingly, a confused look on my face as I pointed to my ears. Yeah, I knew.*

(Mirabel) "Hehe you may be right, Luisa, this is amazing. Thanks, Chace!"

(Chace) (I looked at Luisas muscles with a blush as she ate all the food. Then, my eyes drew to her gut as I had to look away again. I saw Dolores point to her ears and froze. She knew...she knew, and that scared me. Soon, Mirabel snapped me back as they finished eating.* "N-No problem girls! Why don't you all head off while I take care of dishes" *I said, grabbing their empty plates before rushing into the kitchen frantically*

(Dolores?) *As you hurried off into the kitchen and began to wash the dishes, your sisters would all go off in different directions, leaving me, your older cousin.* "Are you...feeling ok, Chace? You've been acting strange all morning?"

(Chace) *I rushed the plates into the sink and started to wash them. The water was distracting me from what happened before I heard your voice. I froze for a moment before continuing, not facing her* "I-I'm alright Dolores. Any new gossip lately?"

(Dolores?) *You'd see me standing tall, that somewhat ditzy look on my face as I bent down and whispered* "Why do you wanna be eaten, isn't that kinda weird?"* I'd ask with a caring smile* "I mean...you know that's probably impossible too...maybe..."

(Chace) *I sighed before stopping and turning to Dolores, her gut pushed a bit towards me* "It's just....I don't know. Maybe it's because the way you girls eat but it's been a fantasy of mine to be food for you guys sometime. To have one of you swallow me down. I mean that isn't even the weirdest kink I have compared to-" *I said before stopping myself.* "B-But yeah....please don't tell the others" *I said before going back to cleaning the dishes*

(Camillo) *"Who said I'd tell the others? I mean i love to gossip but I'd never tell the others. Never..." I'd say before shapeshfiting into my usual self. Revealing i was Camilo the whole time* "But I willlll" *I'd smirk, hurrying off as I didn't notice the mention of other kinks as I went up the stairs to Dolores's room*

(Chace) *I sighed with relief before I saw it was really Camillo. My mind took a second to process before I put down the dishes and ran after him* "Camillo! Don't you dare tell anyone I swear!"

(Dolores) *As I was in my room I'd come out, opening the door as it slammed in camilios face, knocking him out* "Oh, there you are Chace. I didn't get any breakfast today...darn camilo...anyway...why do you wanna be eaten?" *I'd announce loudly as the other sisters clearly heard*

(Luisa) "Eaten? Are humans even a good form of protein"

(Mirabel) *I looked at Luisa strangely* "I...don't want to hear about that"

(Chace) *I saw Camillo get hit with the door and sighed with relief until Dolores loudly told them my secret. My heart dropped before I thought of what to do. I took a deep breath before I explained to them what vore was.* "I-I don't know why I like it but....I do...and I understand if you judge me, shun me. Or even if you don't want to see me around Casita anymore"

(Mirabel) "You...want to be eaten? That's interesting...I wonder if it'd feel good to have you inside my belly?"

(Isabella) "I doubt you taste good but...i wouldn't know until I tried"

(Luisa) "I can test if you're nice and meaty and filling? Alright!"

(Dolores) "There's already rumors I eat people, let's make those true"

(Chace) *My eyes widened as they were surprisingly open to this idea. My face only grew more red as they talked about it. I looked at Camillo and smirked* "Thanks jerk" *I said before turning back to the girls* "W-Well if you all want to try then I guess Luisa can go first."

(Camillo) *I would glare* "Hey I didn't say anything, you weirdo"

(Luisa) "Oh? You want me to try first...but you look so small...I could probably eat you easily...that's no fun, right?"

(Chace) *I ignored Camilio and pondered Luisa's concerns.* "That's true. A girl like you needs a big meal....what do you think we should do?" *I asked*

(Luisa) "Well, I'm not sure how but...I've always wanted to try raw beef....real beef...a whole cow...you and a cow would probably be enough to fill me up. And keep these muscles strong!"

(Chace) *My eyes widened with a blush as I imagined her devouring a when cow along with me. I then shook my head.* "A-Alright find a cow first, then you can eat me. I-In the meantime, I guess Mirabel is next" *I said looking at my curvy sister*

(Luisa) "Alright Dolores, you're with me. We gotta find that cow"

(Dolores) "We better get it soon, I can hear your stomach roaring already"

(Mirabel) "Hmm? I'm next...you...you really do want to be eaten? That's...so cool! You'd get to see what being food is like!"

(Chace) *I watched as Luisa and Dolores ran off to find a cow. I then turned back to Mirabel with a blush still on my face as my sister was ready to swallow me whole* "Y-Yeah, I'm ready when you are"

(Mirabel) "Well I've never really done this kinda thing before so you'll have to show me along...don't wanna hurt you or anything" *I'd say, opening my maw wide as I pointed inside* "You're gonna be delicious, I can tell. You're already a big ol sweetheart"

(Chace) "R-Right sorry I should've known. Just uh....act on instinct, ok?" *I said before looking into her maw. I shook my head to snap myself out of it before slowly sticking my head inside of her mouth, her mouth expanding over my head in order to eat me.* "Now just try to swallow!" *I said as Isabelle watched us both*

(Mirabel) *Nervously, I'd begin to swallow and gulp you down, Isabella smirking as I was naturally really good at it. It seemed you were far too easy of a meal for me. Maybe I was a naturally dominant pred all along?* "Get mmmm...inside me, little bro...I wanna get nice and full"

(Chace) *I feel you gulp me down powerfully as I squirmed down your throat. Most of my body already curled inside your gut, making your belly expand like never before. My strawberry flavor filing your mouth before all of me was inside.* "M-Mirabel. T-That was amazing...."

(Mirabel) *I'd moan deeply as you sloshed and squirmed inside me, smacking my belly as I swayed from side to side.* “You were quite the meal little bro, I’m so uuurppp full” *I'd blush as Dolores curiously rubbed my gut*

(Chace) *I yelped as I sloshed around in her gut along with the remains of breakfast.* "I-I'm glad I was filling. But here's one thing in sure you will like" *I said as I held my hands to your gut. My door glowed as I activated my cryokinesis. Your stomach then felt cool as I rubbed.*

(Mirabel) “🎵Mmm…part of my belly, Madrigal🎵” *I'd tease as you cooled down my belly, making me let out a relaxed sigh as I blushed and rubbed my gut all over.* “I think I’ll be asking for this more often, Chace..it’s pretty relaxing”

(Chace) *I heard her tease and blushed "Hey....it is a nice belly though" *I said as I continued to rub. I smiled as she talked about doing this more.* "W-Well I'm glad you liked it. But how does this feel?" *I said before using my power again, warming up your stomach for a nice massage.*

(Mirabel) "Hehe, yeah you'd say that dummy. Glad ya like it so much. Dolores can't get her hands off it either. Maybe I should eat you up too" *I'd playfully tease.*

(Dolores) "Oh? If you could even fit me in. I'm just curious is all. I've never seen anyone so fat..."

(Mirabel) "Ooooh...that feels really good...like a hot tub on the inside. I forgot about your powers, Chace...they're really coming in handy"

(Chace) *I snickered as I kept rubbing your gut. My hands getting warmer as I thought about something. But quickly decided to bring it up later.* "Y-Yeah, who knew my gift was perfect for rubbing the inside of guts. H-Hey Mirabel....and Dolores. Thank you guys for not judging me. I kinda thought once you guys knew you would not like me as much..."

(Mirabel) "Well its weird but...not hurting anyone. Unless you digest but I promise that'll never happen! I'd gain a gift just to bring you back if that happened. Now...you wanna just relax in there or do you want some company? Dolores seems eager to be in there with you"

(Chace) "Heh, if only reformation was possible. I bet I would add greatly to you guys. But who knows. It's a big world out there. And I bet, still now that you would get a gift." *I comforted her as I continued my rub. I blushed as she talked about Dolores.* "A-Alright, send her down"

(Mirabel) *With my hunger as immense as it was I'd slurp her down easily growing even bigger as I got a little idea.* "Hey Chace...what if I ate the whole family and tried to bring you back...that could awaken my gift! And it'd be really fun to be so big" *I'd blush, feeling Dolores get swallowed down as she fell down and sat on your lap.*

(Dolores) "Oh! So this is what it's like huh....hmmmm...i have an idea of my own" *I'd say, opening my maw wide and stuffing you inside before you could no.*

(Chace) *I watched as Dolores entered in the gut with me. I held myself back and blushed as I kept rubbing.* "T...That would be amazing...please do that!" *I said before yelping as Dolores gulped me down easily. I landed in her gut with a blush.* "Uh...h-hot or cold rubs?"

(Mirabel) "Ooh...I'm getting so..so big..." *I'd blush as I looked over my body with a smile, and give it a big pat* "🎵You're gonna be added to the family, madrigal🎵" *I'd tease, licking my lips as my stomach groaned loudly, looking for more members to devour.*

(Dolores) "She-s really determined to do this...soon enough you're gonna be in so many other bellies. Hot or cold....hmmm....cool me down, Acey. I'm warm enough as is in Mirabels belly"

(Chace) *I heard Mirabel singing and blushed as her voice sounded so soft yet it was so teasing.* "A-Alright and tell Mirabel that her singing sounds good" *I said before my hands rub her gut, my cold hands soothing her gut.*

(Mirabel) *You couldn't really tell what was going on too much as I sloshed and swayed you around*

(Dolores) "Hehe she seems busy with singing for now. But mmmm, those hands of yours feel wonderful...you know how to love a nice big belly, don'tcha"

(Chace) *I wobbled as Mirabel sloshed us around, causing my hands to rub all over the inside of your gut* "W-Well I'm glad you like it...the training spot in my room didn't go to waste then" *I said, muttering the last part* "I wonder who she's going for next."

(Mirabel) *You'd find out soon enough as Isabella landed next to you, I was likely even larger now as you could barely hear me singing. Isabella had a slight blush on her face as she pat her chubby gut*

(Isabella) "Geez...she's really working to eat us all...I have to admit...her appetite is pretty amazing. Never thought I'd be food for my own sister...so Ace, did you hear the plan Dolores told mirabel...were eating you all too. Deeper and deeper into our bellies...you ready, snack?"

(Chace) *I would hear Mirabels singing fade as Isa landed next to me. I yelped as her gut pushed against me. As I heard the plan I blushed and shook my head.* "I-I did not hear that plan but I-I guess I'm ready" *I said, my feet already near her mouth*

(Isabella) "Pathetic...I tell you you're food and immediately you agree to it. Maybe I was right about you being such a freak" *I'd smirk, slowly sucking you. Despite being so boastful and smug I was a weak pred. Mirabel seemed to be the most powerful so far.* "No digest away and add to my perfect boobs...I know you wanna see me big and busty, weirdo"

(Chace) "I-Im sorry, I'll try not to be a freak to you" *I said as she weakly gulped me down. It ended up taking her a minute just to swallow my knees.* "W-Well yeah. I would love to see you girls grow. You deserve the best."

(Isabella) "You know I'm only teasing. Weird as it is...I don't mind you ogling me. Just make sure you love me more than Mirabel. You know I can't stand her...Luisa, Pepa, and juileta are the only girls left...think you can handle all that, Meat?"

(Chace) *I gulped as you finally got to my waist. I thought about the people left before taking a deep breath.* "Y-Yeah, as for the loving you more than Mirabel....you'll have to convince me more. Her voice is a siren call when she's singing"

(Isabella) "Oh man...I just realized I'm going to have to eat those three....my poor belly is going to burst" *I'd frown as you imagined me all huge and bloated with an even thicker figure than I had now* "Guess I have to do it huh...at least massage my body when we get outta here...I have a feeling I'm gonna get really big.."

(Chace) "I will. But you can do it! I know you can! You are Isabella Madrigal!" *I said as you finally swallowed my whole body down. I landed in your gut and put my hands to your gut as I worked my cold rubs.*
© Copyright 2022 Chacetoney (chacetoney at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2266793-The-Belly-Madrigal-Part-1