*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2267004-The-Snorlaxs-Plight
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #2267004
After she has a wreck and had her house cleaned up, Barbara meets a Senior Caregiver...
It was December and you were quite depressed. Mostly because your son is in jail and will most likely remain to do so for a very long time. You are also still rattled from when your sister Harriet and Tom came over and cleaned out the house recently. You thought you heard them talk about taking you to a facility or something, but you shake it off as you eat another frozen Banquet meal.

The next day, you get a knock on the door. You think, "Damn, it's either that crazy bitch Harriet or another group of those weird teenagers from the internet...or another pizza delivery sent over by those pranksters..." You head downstairs, readying yourself for another encounter. Instead of seeing the usual folks, you see a person in a rather nice outfit. They are wearing such a nice outfit, it's as if they are office workers that just got the day off. Confused, you open the door and ask who the Hell they are and they said that they are a "Senior Caregiver" and they work from a local office. They are currently here to help you take care of yourself and heal from your wounds sustained from a recent wreck. At first, you panic and tell them that you have no money, but the caregiver said that the services have already been paid for by your family. You then begin to panic more and tell the caregiver that you already have a person that is taking care of you, and that person is your son! Unfortunately, the caregiver was told that, until the court says otherwise, to keep Chris-chan out of the house! You panic even more and feel your heart start to race, but then your phone rings. You look over it and see that it's from the jailhouse...it's your son! Before you could pick it up, the caregiver snatches it up like a hawk and answers the phone. "Can I ask who this is calling?" "I'm Jesus Christ of Nazareth!" Says your son. "So in other words, you are Barbara's son? You know you aren't allowed to be calling her right now, right?" "I'M JESUS FREAKING CHRIST OF FREAKING NAZARETH, AND IF YOU DON'T LET ME SPEAK TO MO-" "If you really are Jesus Christ, teleport over here right now!" The caregiver says sternly. You hear your son let out a deep sigh before hanging up the phone. You collapse onto the couch in shock, knowing your son is going to go on yet another rampage in jail...

Sometime later, as your caregiver is giving you medical treatment, Harriet and Tom drop by to check up on you. You look over at them with blood boiling again and ask "Did you pay for these people to come over and take care of me?!? And why?!? THAT IS MY SO-" "Your son is in jail and he shouldn't be allowed to talk with you in the first place..." Your blood continues to boil from that. "And besides, if you haven't spoiled him rotten over the years, especially as a young child or teenager, he wouldn't be like this..." At this point you snapped. "THAT IS JUST NOT TRUE AT ALL!!! MY SON HAS AUTISM AND I DID THE VERY BEST I COULD TO RAISE HIM!!!" "But an Elementary School tried to send him to a special school where he could of have people better trained to teach him there. Instead, you got scared and thought that they were going to throw him into a padded cell, lock him up, and throw away the keys..." She said sadly. "If you had just let him go to that special school instead of..." "BUT WE DIDN'T KNOW OUR CHILD WOULD GROW UP LIKE THIS!!!" "Well, you should of known, especially in 2004, when you all gathered up to open Christmas presents. You and Bob looked so depressed while Chris played with everything like he was still a young child..." "I know, but we really did all we could..." You say as you take some medicine at the request of the caregiver...

Meanwhile, back in Jail...

You are on the phone with Kenneth and his gang. You are once again having another epic meltdown on the phone because neither Kenneth nor his group are willing to go over to the "Holy Temple" and provide assistance. Kenneth fears that by doing this, there could be legal repercussions and he doesn't want himself or his buddies to be involved in this legal mess. You tell him to go grab a boiled hamburger and shove it up his ass before slamming the phone down and going back to your cell...
On the way back, you try to put a curse on Aunt Harriet and Uncle Tom for DARING to get in the way of a TRUE AND HONEST CPU GODDESS BLUEHEART!!!
© Copyright 2022 Rossthefox (rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2267004-The-Snorlaxs-Plight