*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2268003-Review-CLASS-CLOWN-by-Allan-Evans
Rated: 13+ · Review · Ghost · #2268003
Paranormal YA
What an exciting series is this, featuring a champion young heroine with stamina and determination. Fourteen-year-old Abbey never backs down, not in the face of criticism, mockery, or very real and present life-threatening danger. First appearing in the Summer Camp scares of ABNORMALLY ABBEY, this smart, skilled, and snarky young lady is now installed at a new school....a high school on the verge of being invaded by the Clown Apocalypse!

All her life, Abbey has been "a spook magnet," and while many ghosts are amenable or simply confused or not strong enough to reach the plane of the living, there are other spirits both angry and vengeful--even demonic. Abbey is ready to stand up to them all, but the source of the Clown Apocalypse may be too powerful even for her willpower and determination.
© Copyright 2022 Cobwebby Space Reader Reindeer (fantasywrider at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2268003-Review-CLASS-CLOWN-by-Allan-Evans