*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2269211-Communism-Is-Not-What-Youre-Told
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Article · News · #2269211
An Article By Firebrand Times Journalist, Miss Rookie Tea
Disclaimer from Editor-in-chief:
All my writers at this paper are booklearned, respectable folks with morals. Whether folks think morality is subjective, or if it aint fit yalls opinions, views, or agendas, thats yalls hang up. This IS America- and if even yall got sights on changing it, it aint gone happen. We're AMERICAN, and freedom to think for ones self and are given rights by our Creator...If yall believe yall done 'evolved,' I dont know what to tell you... YALL got a constitution- Its mainstream news, social media, big tech, Hollyweird, the elites, and the government. I encourage yall to think for YOURSELVES. OUR Constitution is for the religious and the moral persons, and we believe and honor it- like I said; this is America, and we entitled to freedom of speech, and religion- NO HUMAN, entity, or government got the power to change it. Respect my writers. Yall are welcome to disagree. WE respect YALL and yalls opinions and we ask yall do the same. We gone always be polite, but kindness aint weakness. A disagreement aint got to be as unwelcome as an outhouse breeze. As Editor, all negative comments should come to me Bride A. Livewire , firebrandtimes, and not my writers.

Welcome to America.



Communism is not what you're told

Our country is a free country we are not a communist country but it looks like that’s where this country will end up if we don’t speak up. Communism; everyone gets an equal share. Well, have you ever wondered how that would work, well I have. They take from the rich, give to the poor, and all that, alright not too bad, but you really have to think about it. Make all salaries the same, ouch that’s a blow, what about the people who actually work hard, compared to the people who are lazy? We’ve all seen the different kinds of workers. If I was working hard and getting a good salary and then suddenly part of my money is taken because I am making too much even though I deserve it, oh man I would be angry. My money then goes to the bum who’s sitting around doing diddly squat. If they are gonna do that, why should I work at all? If all they are going to do is take the money I worked for and give it away, I can also do diddly squat and I will still get paid. If that happened, then
we would start having employee shortages and things would start to crumble. Did you know this is slightly happening now? People are staying home getting paid unemployment; which is more than what a working person receives. Why would they go back to work if they get paid more for unemployment?
Now say you were forced to work and for a certain pay then that’s another matter. Forced labor for one. Low salary for two. So how do people work in forced labor with no gain well they don’t work hard for sure and if they aren’t working hard less gets done and it goes downhill from there.
The Founding Fathers had some good sense and we should learn what they had in mind for our country. We should learn from our history, it’s important.

“You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift. You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong. You cannot help the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer. You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.”
–Abraham Lincoln

Communism is an economic system based upon public ownership and governmental control of the production and distribution of nearly all national resources. Do you trust any person in our country enough to give them complete control? I sure don’t. We have already seen how many problems a bad president can cause so how much worse would it be if we had no say in what they did?

“Capitalism and Communism stand at opposite poles. Their essential difference is this: The Communist, seeing the rich man and his fine home, say, ‘No man should have so much.’ The Capitalist, seeing the same thing, says, ‘All men should have as much.’”
–Phelpa Adams


** Image ID #2263012 Unavailable **
© Copyright 2022 Bride A. Livewire (iambride at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2269211-Communism-Is-Not-What-Youre-Told