*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2269467-The-Belly-Madrigal-Part-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #2269467
Warning: Contains Vore, Weight Gain, Belly Worship, Sibling Dating, Facesitting
(Isabella) *It would be a little while longer before the next girl was eaten, landing ontop of you as she crushed you a little*

(Luisa) "Woah there, sorry Chace. Being food isn't easy, huh? Man...maybe next time I can be in Mirabel's place? All that proteins gotta be amazing for her figure, don't you agree?" *I'd smile, flexing a muscle at you*

(Chace) *I watched as Luisa dropped into the stomach with me. I yelped as she crushed me and moaned lightly as her body smothered mine. I then covered my mouth* "Y-Yeah. I'm proud of Isa, though; she ate you, and I can't imagine that would be easy."

(Luisa) "Hehe, not at all! I'm the mountain of muscle! Though...I did force myself down just a little to help her out felt bad for a girl who couldn't even feed herself. But I bet I was totally delicious. So, short stuff, you wanna go down another layer deeper?"

(Chace) *I looked at Luisa's toned body and blushed. We were layers deep in gut and I'm sure Dolores could probably hear us if we talked normally* "A-Actually Luisa. Do you mind if I say some stuff. I understand if you judge me but please don't tell the others this"

(Luisa) "Hmmm? Oh...wait a second..." *I'd pound on Isabella's stomach walls.* "Sorry about this, tell Dolores to cover her ears! Me and Chace are having a private conversion!" *After a little while Isabella would smack her gut back* "Haha, perfect! Now, what'd you wanna tell me about?" *I'd ask with a friendly smile as you sat in my lap*

(Chace) *I took a deep breath* "S-So I'm telling you this because I trust you alot. Being eaten wasn't my only kink....to be honest I've been holding in all of these kinks in because I felt like if you all knew then you would see me as a loser. B-But I need to tell someone about this." *I said before listing off my other kinks like being crushed, facesitting, stomp, etc. But keeping the growing bigger than the planet stuff out.*

(Luisa) "Hmm? Well that's all well and good Chace but...why tell me that? That's your personal interests and we don't mind them. But that's something for you and a partner to do together. Mirabel doesn't see this as a fetish or anything, just something fun and relaxing to do with the family." *I'd pat your shoulder* "but I know, sometime out there you'll find a girl who wants to sit on you all the time" *I'd smile a bit innocently as I ruffled your hair*

(Chace) *I nodded and hugged you, blushing at your muscly body. A part of me wished that you would be willing to do some, but hey, I was lucky enough to get my sisters to eat me. And I'm OK with that for now.* "Thanks, I just....needed to tell someone, you know? But I think I'm ready now. I hope you enjoy me!"

(Luisa) "Hehe, it'll be awesome to eat you up, Chace" *I'd flex again, smothering you to my gut as I gave it a pat and held you to my lips, beginning to swallow you down* "How about next time you feed me everyone else so I can get nice and beefy..and you can help release some muscle tension with those cooling hands of yours" *I'd say as I slowly ate you, you could feel my power with each swallow, I was doing this to savor you*

(Chace) *I couldn't help but blush at what Luisa said. To me this was a kink and what they said made me giddy. But I shook those thoughts out of my head for now and focused on Luisa. I felt her powerful gulps and was in awe as I slowly inched towards her gut* "W-Woah...looks like every part of you is strong Luisa..."

(Luisa) "I wouldn't be the stromg and tough big sis to the family if i wasn't. Even my feet are tough! I can lift myself up on a pull up bar with them. Though even if I'm muscle everywhere I love these arms a lot. Makes me look big and tough!" *I'd smirk, tilting my head back with a joking laugh as I pushed you down with a finger* "Down you go, protein. You're gonna look awesome on me!"

(Chace) "Woah....I learn something new about my family everyday. You guys are so amazing....I'm glad I'm part of the Family Madrigal....w-wait protein?" *I said with a blush before being pushed down Luisas throat and into her gut. As per her request I put my hands on her stomach and turned them cold as I began to rub.*

(Luisa) *You'd hear my happy chuckles as I pat my belly with a satisfied smile, licking my lips.* "Could really use more...ah! Just in time" *I'd smirk as Pepa would fall down isabellas throat and slide down mine just as easily, the weather girl landing ontop of you as you felt her ass in your lap.*

(Pepa) "You know I'm usually in a bad mood but this experience is...kinda fun...being food and getting eaten you have no idea how huge mirabel is though! She's using her belly as a bed! Even other people are being eaten, though they don't go down much deeper. That's to keep it a little personal between family. Enjoying it in here, Chace?"

(Chace) *I heard Luisa"s gut pat and knew someone else was coming. The problem was I didn't expect them to come so fast. My aunt Pepa basically crashed into me as I held my mouth shut in order not to moan. I looked at her with a blush and nodded* "T-Thats really amazing aunt Pepa...and yeah. Im loving it in here alot."

(Pepa) *I would nod and pat my own stomach with a smile* "Shes all excited to show you once we all digest. You're gonna have a lot of her to cuddle up to. I know you two have always been close. Must be nice to have a friend like that, eh?" *I'd ruffle your hair* "We could relax here all you want or you could go even further down. You're in so many bellies right now, sweetie"

(Chace *I blushed as Pepa patted her gut. I moved my hands to her gut before rubbing with heat, giving her a nice massage.* "I'll rest here for a moment. Who knows maybe my mom will join us before I head into your gut. But is my lap comfy enough for you?"

(Pepa) “Your lap is plenty comfortable, Acey. Youre waiting for mom to show up? Oh, here she is hehe. Mirabel ate us at the same time” *I'd say as your mom slid down Luisa’s throat and crushed you under her fatass*

(Julieta) “S-Sorry about that sweetie, i have some food here to heal you up if you’d want”

(Chace) *I yelp as my mom landed right under my face. My whole body was being sat on by my mom and my aunt. After a quick second I gave them a thumbs up to show I was ok as I couldn't be understood under my mom's ass.*

(Julieta) *I would smother you under my booty as you were crushed under mom mass, feeling your hands on my belly as I laid back and relaxed against the belly walls*

(Chace) *It took all of my willpower to not rub my mom's ass out of pleasure. I would continue to rub her gut for a good 5 minutes before pushing my mom's ass up in order to speak.* "I-I think you can tell Mirabel to digest now, I'm ready" *I said before slowly lowering her ass back onto me so she can relax.*

(Julieta) *You felt so close to me....close to breaking...you could just imagine kissing my lips and cuddling me as I was the one to be so gluttonous and eat the family, growing bigger and fatter as she got to relax.* "I don't think we have to tell her...she's already on her way....see you soon, Chace, you've been doing an amazing job. Don't take your sister for granted, ok?"

(Chace) *I blushed as I realized something. I had feels for my sisters...all of them, feelings I didn't know I had, feelings I felt like I shouldn't have. I closed my eyes* "I won't...." *I said as a tingling feeling overcame my body and I was digested*

(Mirabel) *As you woke up, you'd see me by your side lazily sleeping as my belly covered your body. I was a lot bigger than I was before, a curvier chest and hips as we were sleeping together. It was pretty common to wake up like this, seeing as you two had spent time in the nursery before getting your gift. But now...you felt all nervous and shy around me...i looked...beautiful..*

(Chace) *I woke up with a groan as I tried to get up but felt weigh on my chest. I looked over as my widened, seeing your giant body and belly. I leaned close, you were so close I could just....but I stopped myself. It didn't feel right. I placed a kiss on your gut instead and got out of bed. I walked over to the wall and opened the secret entrance to my hideaway. A place where kink drawings lined the wall, where I had a dummy to practice rubs on and soundproof walls to keep Dolores from hearing. I shut the entrance behind me and looked at all the art* "Out of all of this...I somehow find a weirder kink....loving my sisters like that....no. I can't be doing that....they wouldn't love me like that anyways...." *I said before sitting at my desk and writing a little song I thought of while in their guts*

(Mirabel) *As you kissed my belly I'd stir up a little from sleep, seeing you leave and heading off somewhere as I'd sneakily follow from behind. As you began to sing, surrounded by stories and ideas of big girls with big hungers I'd walk behind you, pressing my belly to your back* "Hehe, you really are sweet...little bro...was that song for me?"

(Chace) *I didn't hear you follow behind me as I relaxed. I then felt your gut press behind me as I yelped and turned towards you.* "M-Mirabel! I-I thought you were asleep? W-What are you doing here?" *I said before looking at the shut door, sighing with relief. I then realized there was no going back from this as I nodded* "Y-Yeah...your amazing singing yesterday inspired me to make a song..."

(Mirabel) "Aww, no reason really. Just got curious is all. You've got a cute singing voice. Hehe...🎵Part of the belly, madirgal.🎵" *I'd sing, bumping you with my hip as I giggled, hugging you to my stomach* "There's a lotta belly still here...you never did get to see it" *I'd say, jiggling it with a wink*

(Chace) "W-Well your singing voice is alot better than mine. It's a sirens call" *I said before yelping as you bumped me with your hip, the blush on my face growing as my attention was brought to your stomach when you hugged me to it* "Y-Yeah...you finally got your gift. And the gift came with some perks" *I said, gently rubbing your gut.*

(Mirabel) "You like this big ol belly don'tcha" *I'd smile, letting you rub it around as I leaned in and kissed your cheek* "You even left a little kiss for it too...this sloshy, huge, hungry belly....so....Chace....I think you know what I'm gonna ask...you've been so shy and nervous me. Well....do you like me?" *I'd smirk, holding onto your hand.*

(Chace) *I froze as you leaned down and kissed my cheek. My hands seemed to rub your gut on instinct and your question left me....stunned. I then nodded* "I-I do....out of all the kink drawings on the wall the only thing I could think of was you all....I love you all so much...."

(Mirabel) "But...you love us more than just family right i mean...I've sort of noticed it myself...how blushy and shy you get around us all. Eating you was the real test. But Chace....do you...want to date us" I'd ask as I held your hands to my belly "are you really, really in love with your family?"

(Chace) *I looked away before nodding* "Y-Yes. I love love you guys....you all are amazing then I just starting feeling this a-and I understand it's wrong. I understand you're not supposed to think like that but I do....I won't blame you if you leave...or tell the others...or even kick me out of the Casita..."

(Mirabel) *Just as you were going on about leaving the Casita you'd feel me grab your face and passionately make out with you, holding you to my belly* "No, no...Chace I....yeah it's a little weird but...I love you too. We've always been close and...to see you have to leave someday...that really hurts. I want you here with me always, ok? That's why...I demand to be your girlfriend! P-please?"

(Chace) *My eyes widened as you pulled my face to yours. I felt your lips pressed hard against mine as I kiss back. As we break apart a tear starts to fall down my cheek before I hugged you* "Yes! I'll gladly be your boyfriend! Yes yes yes!"

(Mirabel) "Mmmm hehe, welcome to the family, Ace" *I'd tease, as we kissed, moving your hands to my hips as I wiped your tear away.* "I knew you were in love with me. Couldn't say no to your big sister, right? Now...how about you love this gut for real, cutie"

(Chace) *I chuckled lightly at your tease as you wipe the tear from my eyes. My hands rub your hips gently before moving to your ass and heating up. I rub your ass for a few moments before giving it a squeeze.* "It would be my pleasure babe..." *I said as I kneeled down to your gut and rubbed it. I blushed hard at how but it was before giving it a kiss. First in the gut itself before kissing your navel.*

(Mirabel) *As you kissed my belly and then my navel I'd moan deeply, smacking my stomach as my fat rippled, making me giggle as I smothered you to me.* "Mmmm, the love of a brother and sister is a powerful one...soon enough you'll be dating us all, huh"

(Chace) *I moaned lightly and loved how you kept me pushed to your gut. I kept kissing and rubbing your gut before having a idea. I then heat up my lips and give you warm and hot kisses on your gut while my cold hands rubbed it* "Maybe kiss but the walls are soundproof kiss So Dolores can't even hear us unless we walk out or the door opens kiss"

(Dolores) "True, I may not have heard you talking...but I heard mirabels gut groaning all the way here. So...got a thing for family?" *I'd ask, swaying from side to side as I kissed your cheek* "Guess we're all close. Now...don't forget this belly too. And don't worry, Camilio is taken care of. Right mirabel?"

(Mirabel) "Uuurppp. Ooh, uh yup. He's just digesting...for now. Can't...uurp...have him interrupt out sloshy sister fun, can we darling?"

(Chace) *Hearing Dolores speak made my heart drop as I looked over to her in the doorway. I was going to question how, but I realized* "I'm a idiot. Of course, you would see what's up if you didn't hear anything coming from my room" *I said before looking over at Dolores gut, which was fatter than the last time I saw it. I kept one hand still rubbing Mirabels as I kissed Dolores's navel with a blush, using my other hand to rub her gut* "T-To be honest Dolores, I think your gut is awesome but your hips....nevermind, Mirabel beat you on hips as well"

(Dolores) *I'd roll my eyes at you and smirk "So I'm not as good as my little cousin? Hmm...fair enough, weirdo. You always did love her a lot" *I'd blush a little as you kissed my belly, patting your head.* "You just keep loving this belly. I grew it just for you....nah...I love it too"

(Mirabel) *As Dolores smothered you in her stomach I'd smother you in my own, holding you tight between us as I pat your head with a teasing smile.*

(Chace) "I just said she got you beat in the hips department, but the way you tease me is just as attractive as any body part" *I said before continuing to love on her gut. I then yelped as I felt the two of you pin me between your guts.? "D-Dolores, do you really feel the same as Mirabel and I?"

(Dolores) "Nah. I just wanna cuddle and kiss and hug and snuggle on you. We all love you, Ace. I'm sure you'll find that out soon enough" *I'd smirk, smothering you to me as I kissed your lips*

(Mirabel) "Beat in the hips department? Am I really that big?" *I'd ask, smacking my own hip as it jiggled, making my eyes light up.*
© Copyright 2022 Chacetoney (chacetoney at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2269467-The-Belly-Madrigal-Part-2