*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2269555-Mabels-Snow-Day
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by AnPic
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Writing · #2269555
A little story I wrote almost 4 years ago. Wow, I can't believe it's been that long.
Mabel Pines woke up in her bed and saw that she was cuddling Waddles. "Good morning, Waddles." she said happily, hugging the pig. She looked outside and saw that there was a lot of snow on the ground. She wanted to squeal with delight, but saw that Dipper was still sleeping. "Snow day, yes!" she whispered. She quietly walked to her dresser and got out her Christmas snow sweater, earmuffs, a scarf, gray snow pants, gloves, yellow snow boots and a pink coat. "This is going to be a great day today." she said happily. Once she got dressed, she kissed Waddles on his head and went downstairs, but she had the feeling that she was forgetting something.

As Mabel went outside, she was in awe that the snow that was falling down and on the ground looked so beautiful. She exclaimed, "Holy cow! I LOVE the snow!" She got a running start and jumped into the snow, laughing and twirling around. She fell in the snow a few times and made some snow angels, then made some snowballs and threw them in various directions. Yes, Mabel was having a lot of fun in the snow, but she stopped because she remembered something she forgot: her morning pee. "Aww, man," she whined. "I was having so much fun in the snow, I forgot to go to the bathroom when I first woke up. I need to get inside and pee." She ran on the porch and put her hand on the door handle, ready to go inside, but stopped.

She looked back at the snow and got an idea. "Wait a minute," Mabel says. "Who said that I have to pee in a toilet? I have a whole front yard to whiz in!" She walked to the front of the steps on the porch, pulled down her snow pants, took off her gloves then put them in the pockets of her coat, positioned herself and started peeing like a boy. Mabel closed her eyes and sighed with relief, then said, "Ahhh, yes, that feels so good." She opened her eyes and thought, "Hmmm...maybe I can try to be a bit creative here." She stuck her tongue out for concentration and started writing various things in the snow. She wrote her name as well as her brother's and Waddles, then she made some shapes, like a square, a triangle, a circle, and even a rectangular prism. She also made some spirals and some hearts, even big hearts around the names. She saw her stream dying down, so with a little pee she had left, Mabel wrote, "I love my lil' bro bro" in the snow and her stream stopped. "Well, that was really fun to do. I want to remember this forever." Mabel said with a smile on her face. She pulled up her snow pants and took her phone out of her pants pocket and took a picture of her masterpiece. Mabel took one last look at the art she did in the snow, smiled and went back inside.

© Copyright 2022 AnPic (andythepickle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2269555-Mabels-Snow-Day