*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2269725-Cotton-Hell-Chapter-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Vanden
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Adult · #2269725
Hannah wasn't the nicest girlfriend so she got a taste of her own medicine.
While on her way home, Christy could feel her clothing becoming heavier with sweat as she took her time driving home, making sure to take the long way so that she could take time to get her body all sweating just for little Hannah. She wanted to let Hannah ferment in her salty juices as she enjoyed every minute knowing that this was pure hell for her, she did not care how hot it was, she loved the heat, and she could sit in this car all day if she wanted. After a while, she was getting hungry and during this long car ride, she thought up the best first meal for Hannah to endure. She was thinking of hot dogs, refried beans with a bit of spicy sauce, with all this she would have some of the nastiest gas she would ever have made, Hannah’s first night of torture one hell of a disaster. As soon as she got home, Christy opened the door and turned to get out, feeling the weight of her clothes, finding it a bit hard to move due to how much sweat she had collected over the drive, she then closed her eyes. She then let out a massive wet fart into the seat of her panties causing the temperature in her pants to become almost unbearable for Hannah, making it feel like a huge oven. After letting it settle in, she made her way into her house, going off to the kitchen to make her dinner for the night, salivating a bit at the smell of the beans and the hot dogs as she made them. She then made her way to the refrigerator and grabbed the spicy sauce from the fridge, brought it to her place at the table, and went back to finish cooking her food. She fixed up a plate filled with hotdogs and her refried beans and made her way back to the table where she sat down and spread the spicy sauce on the hot dogs, her stomach growling at the sight of her food, her stomach telling her that it is time to dig in.
Hannah could faintly hear her capturer’s stomach, fear filling her nonexistent chest, anticipating the possibility of something worse coming for her. She had no idea how long Christy had been wearing her but judging by the sound of her stomach it was at least nighttime. Christy was about to eat dinner and knew this pig of a girl was going to eat something gross. She could feel Christy’s butt cheeks rub against her with every move, Hannah’s body still heavy from all the sweat she collected. Thanks to her owner's refusal to change her clothes when she got home, she assumed that she would be stuck here all night expecting her not to change her clothes until the next day. She could faintly hear as the very plump girl above her scarfed down whatever concoction she had created, Hannah counting herself lucky that her girlfriend had not turned her into a piece of food for this slob. She could imagine this girl shoving the food in her mouth as if she were a pig taking in slop, showing how little respect she had for this kind woman who cared about her friends.
In contrast with what others thought, Christy was not as slovenly as she seems around her friend, she picked up one of the hot dogs and slowly took a bite before slowly showing her food. She then went back for more, taking her time to enjoy her food, occasionally grabbing her napkin, and wiping away any of the crumbs or splashes of spicy sauce that touched her lips. As soon as she was done with her food, she walked back to the sink and placed her dishes in so that she could clean them later. She made her way to her room, opening the door and slowly getting undressed, taking everything off except for Hannah and her matching black bra. She then walked over to her bed. Laying on top of the covers as she looked up at the ceiling, she held her left hand on her stomach as she felt the mix of gas churning inside of her signaling that the spicy sauce was a little too much. She moved her other hand from behind her head to Hannah’s waistband, rubbing her bow, taking in the feel of the edges on the tiny ribbon.
She lay there thinking about Emma, her best friend who she has always had a crush on: the person who she had always looked to for help and guidance. She also thought about Hannah, who had taken advantage of her friend’s endless kindness, treating her like dirt every chance she got. Christy then moved her hand back to the top of the panties, inching her fingers under the threshold, slowly making her way to her clitoris as she felt her pussy begin to become wet. While she rubbed herself, she thought about how Hannah would be forced to collect all of it on her tongue, unaware that the reason for her owner’s pleasure was her girlfriend. Christy then moved her hand from her stomach, bringing it up to her left breast, squeezing it as softly as she could, causing her to moan out in pleasure as she masturbated. She then let out the first of many farts that were to come, the scent hitting her nose, causing even more euphoria to consume her, the air from the fart tickling her lips as she continued massaging them.
“Mhm…. Are you having fun down there little Hannah? I am, and it is all because of you and your girlfriend. The thought of having complete control over you is so delicious and the thought that your girlfriend would give you to me over everyone else is so much better.” She said this as she blushed, continuing to play with her massive lips as she became wetter and wetter at the thought of what she was going to do to this girl. She then stopped, taking one of her fingers and slowly tracing it down her clit before pushing it between her pink lips. She cried out with pleasure at the penetration of her vagina, biting her lips as she slowly moved her finger in and out as she continued to massage her big, round breast with the other hand. She could feel how sensitive her inner walls were as her finger ventured around inside her, she took in every sensation as if it were her last. She then pulled her finger out as quickly as she could letting out a deep moan as her finger left her folds, she then internally dared herself to go again but this time she would as another thing.
While this scene of pleasure was going on outside of her prison, she could feel the vibrations that Christy’s massive body was giving off. Whether it was the jiggling of her butt as she self-pleasured or was the motion itself that constantly irritated her lower half which was positioned right next to Christy’s puffy lips. On top of this, her tongue was still forced to absorb the mixture of sweat and juice that slipped from her capturer’s lips, the taste continuously assaulting her nonexistent taste buds, this feeling filling her with horror and disgust. She could not believe that Christy was getting off to the thought of her being forced to take in everything gross smell and secretion that her body decided to let out at any time. This girl horrified her more than any of her girlfriend’s other friends, and this is because every time she was around her and Emma, she could see how she looked at Emma, and it was not how you would normally look at your best friend. She knew all too well that this ape was in love with her perfect girlfriend, and she was not happy about it. She saw this whole punishment as a betrayal by her girlfriend, who might be trying to get rid of her so she could be with this pig.
As Christy stuck her finger through her vaginal lips, she slowly began to massage the walls again, slowly picking up speed with each soft motion, taking in the euphoric bliss as it hit her brain, sending wave after wave of pleasure throughout her body. Christy could do nothing to stop the moan that escaped her lips. All she could do was continue to bring herself the pleasure that she so deeply needed. This activity routine lasted for at least the next ten minutes until it was time. Christy could feel her body ready to explode, with one final stroke she could feel the dame break as her love juices flowed out past her lips, an extraordinary sense of pleasure took over her every thought and feeling. Christy was so far into her organism that she did not even care that her juices were flowing all over Hannah. Why should she? Hannah was nothing but an object at this point doing her job which was providing her comfort and absorbing whatever she threw at her. To be honest, Christy thought that Hannah should be honored to even be able to touch her lips, let alone drink her love juice. Hannah at this point was nothing but another item that she could do whatever she wanted to.
Christy sat up in her bed, looking down at the mess she made inside of Hannah, smiling as she bent down to pull her off her legs, and brought her up to her face, giving the cum stain that she left inside Hannah a little lick. She moaned as she tasted the mix of her sweet creamy juice knowing that this must have felt like hell to Hannah knowing that she was forced to taste every bit of her cum while it hardened on her. She then moved Hannah back down to her vagina and began using her to clean up what was left of the cum on her lips, before placing her down next to her on the bed, leaving her lower half bare. She looked down at the piece of fabric, wondering what she should do next? She could just throw Hannah into the bottom of her dirty hamper but where would the fun be in that, she would admit it was horrible for her, she knew she wanted to have a little fun with her first. That is when she thought of a combination so simple, so horrible that she just had to try it, despite how gross it would turn out to be.
Christy lifted her massive body, moving her butt over Hannah, before bouncing down onto her, fully sending Hannah back up into the depths of her ass, before feeling her stomach growl like a lion. Rubbing her stomach, she let loose a massive wet fart down onto Hannah feeling as her ass cheeks jiggled from the vibrations, she then got up once again, clenching her cheeks around Hannah, forcing her to take on the full pressure of her glutes. She then bounced down once more, repeating this process a few times, bouncing up and down on Hannah’s body, periodically letting out a small fart. After a while she started getting tired of this, so she stopped, sitting one Hannah while she thought, she then turned to her bedside dress, pulling open the second drawer and taking out a small purple butt plug which she used occasionally. She then reached under her butt, pulling Hannah out of the grip of her butt cheeks, and sliding her past her pussy before bringing her directing in front of her face. She began to tie Hannah to the butt plug, before wrapping her multiple times around the head. She then proceeded to stick the butt plug in her mouth, getting it nice and wet with her saliva before bringing both her and the plug down below, where she slowly started to push them through her butthole ready to leave her there for the rest of the night while she went to bed.
Hannah was in utter horror as she could feel every part of her body being forced into Christy’s butt, the grease from her anus covering her every inch as most of her was forced to hold onto this small object. She could not tell what the thing was, but it was pointy, and it tasted like ass, then again everything right now tasted like ass, thanks to her new surroundings. Not to mention she was still covered from head to toe in Christy’s gross, sticky, saliva, and while some of it might have been rubbed off by her entry through Christy’s tight anus it was still very prominent on her clothed body. She could feel her surroundings move as Christy began to get ready for bed, this made everything shake and rattle, causing her stomach to constantly make more noise than usual. The moment also seemed to make it disgusting quicker because her farts were certainly becoming a lot more potent than before, showing that there would be a surprise for Hannah in the morning. Through the night it became almost impossible for Hannah to even try to sleep, with the constant bombardment of farts and butt gunk, she was forced to endure it all making the thought of sleep nonexistent. Her captor, on the other hand, was having the best sleep she has had in years thanks to her little passenger, who was now helping to muffle her bad nightly gas.
The next morning, Christy arose from her slumber, yawning as her eyes opened to the bright sun and the lack of stink that she would usually wake up to thanks to her horrible stomach problems. She got up, pulling off her covers and making her way to the bathroom where she looked in the mirror admiring herself after such a great night. She then made her way to the bathroom and sat down, letting out her morning pee, before remembering that she still had little Hannah in her butt. She then got up and proceeded to reach around to her butt, pulling at the bottom of the plug. She took her time doing this thanks to the pleasure that each pull from her anal ring was providing her, after a feel tug, she was finally able to get both Hannah and the toy out, bring them up to her face to inspect them. The first thing she noticed was the acrid smell that accompanied both thanks to her insides not being the cleanest place, then untied Hannah and proceeded to wash the butt plug before going back to her room and putting the plug back in her drawer. She then looked down at Hannah wondering if she was having as much fun as her.
Christy took another sniff of Hannah finally decided that it was time she washed her before she became anymore unbearable to be around. So, she turned to her hamper and proceeded to shove Hannah in, forcing her hand through the many forms of clothing until she had reached the bottom. She left Hannah there to stew in the scent of the many skid-marks covered panties and her overly used sweaty socks. She then walked out of the rooms to make her breakfast so she could start her day of gaming and sleeping. After a while, she might think about doing some laundry but for now, she was hungry so she made her way to the kitchen and began cooking up some eggs and sausage while she thought about how hellish her dirty clothes basket must be before Hannah as she has not cleaned her clothes in like a week. She went back to focusing on her meals so as to not burn the sausage, since she hated burnt meat, finding the charcoal a bit gross.
Hannah at this point was exhausted as all hell, unable to sleep from the constant barrage from Christy’s ass throughout the night. Every time she tried, there was a burst of wind, which is why as soon as Christy woke up and took her out, she was relieved, praying that she was finally going to get a break after all the torture. That was until she saw that Christy was about to shove her into one of the dirtiest places in her house and the one place that all her friends would constantly try to avoid whenever they came over. She was forced to watch as Christy, jammed her face-first into her hamper, forcing her tongue to take in every stain and dried piece of sweat that was collected during her owner's heavy gaming sessions. When Christy was done sending her on a tour of all her various kinds of clothing, Hannah found herself now dealing with the cold plastic bottom of the hamper and the pressure from all the clothes that were piled on top of her. Despite all this, she felt that she could finally rest for a while before Christy finally decided to wash her clothes which Hannah assumed would be a long while so for now, she will just close her nonexistent eyes and sleep.
After a few hours of gaming, Christy was finally beginning to be overtaken by her body odor, taking a whiff of her cleanly shaven armpit, she could smell the mix of sweat and natural grease, cringing at the very smell that turned others away from her. So, she decided that it was time she showered for the day. She began to strip off her pajamas and throw them into the hamper, adding more weight to the already huge pile that stank, equally as bad as she did and so she grabbed the sides of the hamper and began walking it to her laundry room, nude. She placed the basket down and opened the door to the washer and began throwing handful after handful through the whole, before pouring some soup in and turning it on. At this point, she could only imagine how refreshing this bath must have been for Hannah after her previous encounters with Christy’s body. It would cool her temper a bit. That or all the soap would wash out all the dirty words and thoughts that she must have thought about her right now.
After a while, Hannah was forced to wake up from her much-needed slumber, shaken by the movement of her surroundings signaling to her that it was wash time, meaning that she was about to find out what it was like to be hung out to dry. She could feel her struggle to carry her prison to the laundry room, making it clear that her next prison was going to be in for a heavy load. She could only hope that most of her new stains would be washed out completely. She then felt as her prison was lifted and turned over, causing the pressure on top of her to release and she was forced to fall with the rest of the clothing, landing on top of everything. She then looked up as Christy’s massive face appeared above her, waving like a child before she poured some laundry detergent onto Hannah, closed the lid, and started the spin cycle.
Hannah already could not see in the washer but the soap that was poured on top made it worse thanks to the problem that she could still feel it leaking into the part of her body that used to be her eyes making it feel as if they were burning. Also, the taste of the soap was just as terrible and reminded her very much of when she used to get her mouth washed out when she would curse as a child. Well at least she would smell nice after this was done, and as she thought about this the walls began to move, slowly speeding up until her fabric form was forced to stick against the wall with the rest of the clothes. She could feel her fabric being stretched by the suction caused by the walls and she could feel as the washer began to fill up with water until she was completely submerged, causing her to lose consciousness from the lack of air. For the rest of the spin cycle, she was forced to sleep as her body was moved throughout the washer with the rest of the clothes leaving her unaware until the washer was finally opened hours later. She then was forced awake once again by the heat and the constant tumbling of the dryer that she was carelessly thrown into with the rest of the wet clothing. While Hannah’s time being worn and tortured by Christy was bad, her time being cleaned and dried was a close second and she knew that she would need to get used to it soon because this would be a huge part of her new life.
As Christy was finishing her lunch of a burger and fries, she could hear the buzz of the dryer go off, signaling that her prison was ready for another round of torture. She made her way to the laundry room with a large white basket which we planned to put all her clothes in. She opened the dryer door and began pulling her clothes out, forcing them to fall into the basket-like a waterfall of fabric, keeping her eyes open for Hannah so that she could grab her straight out of the pile when she went to her room. She immediately recognized her as soon as she dropped on the top of the pile next to what once was a pair of pink panties with a red heart on them, the heart now starting to fade, along with the pink color of the panties that was slowly growing lighter with each watch. She knew this pair was Hannah thanks to her noticeable black bow, which was starting to fray a bit, and so she closed the dryer door and made her way back to her room to put her clothes away and figure out what she would like to do with Hannah next. She picked up Hannah off the top of the pile and threw her onto her pillow before turning back to the basket of clothes quickly putting them away before turning back to her prize.
It was at this point that Christy realized that she was having some trouble producing anything bad. So far, she has used her as an attachment to her butt plug, she has let out all her farts into her, she has masturbated with her, and used her as a cum rag. What else could she do to her in this form? She could do something as heinous as using her toilet paper, dunk her in the bathroom after she used it, give her to her neighbor’s dog as a temporary tug war toy, but that would be child’s play. No, she needs something so bad that Hannah would never forget it and this activity would also need to at least be entertaining, where would the fun be in doing it if it were not. Maybe I should just pee in her, I mean it was not the perfect punishment but at least it was something. Christy took this time to think through her position as Hannah’s torturer realizing that she would need some help to continue this task.
© Copyright 2022 Vanden (vandenpalmet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2269725-Cotton-Hell-Chapter-2