*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2269726-Cotton-Hell-Chapter-3-Finale
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Vanden
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Adult · #2269726
Hannah wasn't the nicest girlfriend so she got a taste of her own medicine.
She put Hannah back on and walked into the bathroom sitting down in the tub and began wetting herself, letting her salty piss slip out, the yellow liquid beginning to pool around her butt as Hannah was forced to endure the taste and hot texture. While she was sitting there, Christy sat on her phone, thinking of who she should ask to help her. The only person she could think of is Sydney, her childhood friend from elementary school. Turned out she used to be a guy until she transitioned and became a girl, and the only thing she refused to give up from her past life was her big fat cock. Christy could vaguely remember an idea that Sydney would talk about for hours during their teen years, something about her always wanting to be a futanari like in those porn comics she used to read. She had always laughed it off, but this was the thing she needed the most. As her piss began to grow cold around her, she began texting Sydney waiting for a response as she got up and took Hannah off, putting her in the drain of her bathtub using her as a makeshift plug as she sat back down, turning on the tap, running a warm bath while Hannah was forced to endure the scalding hot water as it covered her and washed out the piss from her fabric.
As Christy was relaxing in her warm bath, her toes playing with Hannah, using her like a toe toy, she could hear her phone going off next to her on the toilet. She looked over and saw that Sydney had responded to her text, and so she reached over and unlocked her phone screen, seeing that Sydney had said that she would love to help her anyway she could, just not until tomorrow, cause it was beginning to get late. Christy brought the phone in front of her and texted Sydney back that, that would be great, and she could not wait to see her tomorrow. It has been so long since they have seen each other with Christy’s constant changing of occupation thanks to harassment from both customers and co-workers and there is her gaming schedule which turned her into a bit of an introvert. Sydney on the other hand seemed to have been going through her problems since she first came out to her family not too long ago, at first Christy was the only person she could trust for support since her family was a bit put-off during the start. But after a while, they began to grow to support her, and Christy broke away which hurt them both deeply. But on the bright side, Sydney was very understanding, and therefore still friends.
After a while of relaxing in her warm bath, Christy decided it was time to get out, pulling Hannah out of the drain with her feet and letting the bath drain out all the water, standing up and closing the shower currents. She then began to turn on the showerhead getting ready to clean off all the grime that had collected on her body from the bathwater. She grabbed Hannah off the floor and began squirting some soap on her body, planning to use her as a makeshift loofa, taking her time to shoosh her body wash throughout Hannah’s fabric body. She was heavily aware that she could taste the mix of chemicals and cherry blossoms. She then began the process of rubbing Hannah across her body, starting from her greasy armpits, over to her heavy breasts, making sure to rub out all the sweat that enveloped the underside of her boobs. She then made her way to her stomach, making sure to jam Hannah inside her navel, cleaning out all the lint and dirt that had been collected inside.
She also tried to floss Hannah throughout her butt and her vagina, doing her best to remind her of her previous punishments, before finishing off with her grimy feet which she took her time with, taking about a few minutes to clean each toe and wrinkle. She then placed Hannah under the faucet before bringing her up to her face to wash off any sweat that might have collected up there. She then decided to use her to clean out her ears and blew her nose into her before dropping her back to the ground so that she could use the hose to wash off all the soap. She spent the rest of her time in the shower, shampooing and conditioning her hair, stepping on Hannah continuously as she did so before turning off the faucet and grabbing two towels, and wrapping both her hair and her body up in both. Almost forgetting about Hannah, Christy turned back and grabbed her soggy prisoner before throwing her into the sink next to her to dry before making her way back to her room. So that she can dry off and go to bed so that she is ready for tomorrow.
Hannah was forced to sit on the sink, leaving her body limp as she dried, her body still surprisingly smelling of cherry blossoms despite the journey around Christy’s body. While the experience might have been fun for her, Hannah was horrified as she was moved back and forth, through every crevice of Christy’s body taking in her many different scents, from body odor to straight-up ass, finally the unacceptable scent of feet and toe jam. Not to mention, she was shoved into that pig's disgusting belly button which seemed like it had not been cleaned in months and worst of all was the finale which consisted of her rubbing her ear wax into her before letting out a huge spray of snot. She was made to absorb the taste of these two substances making her want to physically gage at the sheer amount that she was able to taste, feeling a bit lucky that Christy had cleaned her before leaving but not before giving her another smell of her feet. She also knew that tomorrow would be a hundred times worse, especially if it involved Sydney, the one person that Hannah and Emma knew to be able to rival Christy’s smell. From what she learned from Emma, Christy and Sydney were some of the dirtiest kids she knew during their childhood, some people would even call them the gross siblings despite them being from two different families. But the reason for this was when Sydney was young, she was a very adventurous boy who would go days without showering and would make a game out of forcing people to smell her shoes or gage them with her dirty underwear. Judging from Christy’s excitement this has not changed despite her change of gender, so Hannah was in for a lot worse now that she was going to be put under the combined torture of the gross siblings.
After a good night's sleep, Christy arose once again, quickly making her way to the bathroom and letting out her morning waste before slipping Hannah on and beginning to get ready for the day. She slipped on one of her bras, a cute band t-shirt, and finally a pair of biking shorts that formed her massive butt tightly, forcing Hannah to become one with her skin. She then went back to her bed, laying down on her stomach, surfing the web as she waited for her friend to text her that she was on her way, which surprisingly did not take too long. Sydney texted her after about twenty minutes telling her she would be over in about thirty minutes since she now lived in the next town over and she needed a bit of time to get ready. And so, Christy went back to waiting, almost falling asleep from the lack of interesting content on the web, and thanks to her friend who texted her that she might be a bit late due to traffic in the area and so she decided to go wait in the living room where she could hear when her friend arrived. After a while, she could hear someone pulling into her driveway and closing off a car door, followed by a knock on her front door. Christy got up off her butt and made her way to the door, opening it and giving her closest friend a big hug before pulling away to see how beautiful she had become since their last meeting.
“Oh my God, Sydney it’s been so long, and you look so beautiful, I mean you got hotter since I last saw you,” Christy stated to her long-time friend as she marveled at her good looks and massive breasts. She was physically drooling over her, moving her hand up to her mouth to stop it.
“You better believe it girl; I mean, I was always the cuter one when we were younger. The transition only made this fact even more sincere thanks to these.” She placed her hand under her breasts, considering her friend’s physical amazement, now doing her best to tease her about it. She then walked past her friend, taking in her surroundings, giving her butt a little shake, as she made her way to the couch in the living room, bouncing down and looking up at her friend who was still in shock by her beauty. She then patted the seat next to her, snapping Christy out of her trance and signaling for her to come to sit next to her so they can talk more about why she was here, crossing her legs as to kind the small bulge in her shorts, showing she was just as excited as Christy was.
“So, what is this important thing that you texted me about? You seemed excited and would not explain why.” Sydney looked Christy up and down taking in how much her bestie had developed since they last spent time together. Sydney did always have a huge crush on Christy, but she also knew to back off a bit when she learned about her crush on Emma. This was another reason they took a break because she knew that she would not be able to control her hormones during the beginning of her transition, she also needed the time to fully think over her feelings, finding that she was in love with her. Who could blame her? Just look at Christy, she may not smell too great, but she was still beautiful, and she had a great body from her D cup breasts to her large booty, she was the definition of big and beautiful.
“Well, you know Emma, right? Well, she decided to get some revenge on her bitch of a girlfriend Hannah, and she entrusted me with the punishment, since I am not one of the cleanest people, and well I started to run out of ideas, so I figured you would be able to help me.” Christy blushed as she felt a bit embarrassed to ask this of Sydney after so long, realizing that it might sound a bit too sadistic, and creepy. She was not too sure how her friend would react to such a request after so many years of not enacting any of her old pranks on anyone.
“Yes, of course I will help you. I mean, we used to be one of the best prank teams in our neighborhood. You thought I would miss a chance to pull more pranks with you? I mean it was the best part of my childhood. So, before we start, where is Hannah anyway? I would like to see what state she is in before we get started.” She said this, looking around, excited to see what her friend had done so far to the little bitch who had always made her feel uncomfortable. Believe it or not, this would not be the first time Sydney had met Hannah. She would remember her from when she worked as a hostess at the local waffle house when Hannah refused to tip her after she made her shift a living hell because of her smell. To her this would be an act of much-needed revenge on this little bitch who always thought the world of herself, what she didn’t know was that she was a lot closer than she knew, taking the brunt of each silent butt deadly fart she had been letting out while Christy and she were talking.
“Well, um…you see, Emma received a potion from Jenna the other day and without knowing the full effects, she tricked Hannah into drinking it and turned her into the panties that I am wearing right now. I get that you might not believe me but what I tell you is true.” As she said this, she let out a small fart that quickly filled up Hannah forcing her to breathe in the stinky air as she listened to both girls discuss her fate.
“I completely understand the situation. I mean you're not the only person who Jenna told about her exploits with that girl Amy and trust me when I say I got tired of hearing about it, and that is why I stopped talking to her. Like, that girl seemed to be a bit too eccentric when you first introduced me to her, but I did not want to say anything rude in front of you because you seemed like you liked her. Either way, I do find it hilarious that ditz Emma turned her girlfriend into a pair of panties to sit on your big waist without knowing the side effects of the potion. What an idiot.”
She did her best to stifle her laughter as she thought about the situation Hannah was in, of course, she was enjoying every minute, but for a second, she also felt a mix of both sorrow for her soon to be a victim but also jealousy because even she would have liked to be in Hannah’s placed around her crush’s lower half. To be honest most people would have this thought about their crush at least once but for Sydney, this was so much more than a fantasy, it was one of the many things she had been contemplating for a long time, to the point that she almost hated Hannah for gracing her crush's divine lips.
“Ok, I guess I should have figured as much. So, what should we do with her? I mean I could not think of anything to do with them, but I mean there might be one thing I might be willing to try, I just knew I wouldn’t be able to do it without any other person? And since I knew about your little crush on me, I figured you would be willing to do it with me. I am talking simply about having some kinky sex with Hannah involved. If you are not ok with this, then all you have to say is no and we can produce something else that would be less awkward for you.” As she said this, she looked deep into Sydney’s eyes, doing her best to hide her secret crush for her best friend. She had no idea how her friend might react, but she knew that she still had to try asking her.
“Yes of course I would be honored to, it is not how I imagined this happening but yes, I would love to have sex with you, Christy. I am also heavily honored that out of everyone else you picked me to be your accomplice like this is truly a dream come true.” As she exclaimed this, she could feel her body fill with excitement as she thought about all the fun she and Christy would have in the bedroom, making her cock a bit wet from the fight of filling up her crush’s, tight virgin pussy. She also kept in mind that they would both be each other’s first which made her even more excited since she would be the one to take her best friend's first time. She then leaned in and gave her bestie a big bear hug confirming to her that this was both real happenings and that she was ready for anything her friend threw at her. She then pulled back and gave Christy a small peck on the cheek to show that she was ready to go.
“Ok well in that case I was thinking we would start with me gagging you with Hannah while I sucked you off just as kind of a tease before we move on to me stroking your cock with Hannah while we passionately kiss and funny, we can use Hannah as kind of a makeshift condom while you pound my pussy. And after I was thinking we could go out to eat, to give Hannah some time to absorb what happened to her.” She blushed as she talked about their plans, thinking about how she might ask out Sydney after they were done, knowing that it might be time for her to finally drop her crush on Emma and finally focus on the one person who understood her the most. Honestly, if it were not for Sydney, she would have never survived her childhood and she owed most of her joy and happiness to Sydney, so it was time she put her big girl panties on and made her move. She kissed Sydney back but instead of kissing on the cheek as Sydney did, she pulled her into a deep kiss, caressing the back of her head as she swirled her tongue around Sydney’s.
Christy then pulled away before going in to nibble on Sydney’s neck, listening as she moaned with pleasure, noticing that she was caressing her butt, looking for somewhere to grab so that she could help contain the pleasure. She could also feel her panties becoming wet as she grew even more excited to taste her best friend’s cock with inside her mouth. At this moment she let go of her friend's next look at her friend with lovestruck eyes, breathing deep as she could barely contain her feelings.
“I know, I did not show this during the years that we had been friends but I love you so much Sydney and I want to be with you. You have been the best thing in my life for years and I never want to lose you.”
“I love you too Christy, and I would love to be your girlfriend. Now let us go destroy this bitch.” Sydney said this, grabbing her new girlfriend’s hand and leading her to her room, stopping at the bed before pushing her down and climbing on top of her, kissing her luscious lips as she gripped her breasts, massaging them as if they were pillows. Her mind was beginning to turn to mash as she made out with Christy, grinding a bit as they gave into their emotions, Sydney’s hand moving down to Christy’s crotch, rubbing through her hands, hungrily pawing at her pussy, feeling her juices leak through her panties and onto her pants. She could do nothing but continue rubbing as she listened to Christy moan with delight, it was not until they had been kissing for at least two minutes that she finally moved her hands up to her own waistband, pulling down her pants and panties, revealing her average-sized cock.
In the heat of the moment, Christy flipped Sydney on her back, leaving her on top of the massive trans girl, pulling off her top revealing her black bra before getting up from the bed and taking off the rest of her clothes. She then got back up, Hannah in her hand and she grabbed Sydney’s face looking her in the eyes to show her dominance.
“You know Sydney, I always thought you looked cuter on the bottom, so what do you say we open up that cute little mouth of yours and I’ll give you the best time of your life.”
Sydney nodded as she felt the other girl on top of her, grinding her bare lips on Sydney’s dick, before she watched Christy, squeeze her mouth open and slowly shoving the girl into her mouth, and closing it around her, making it so she was as silent as Hannah was forced to be. She then felt Christy slowly slink her hands down her body, sending chills up her spine, before she felt her grip on her cock. She had almost forgotten how strong Christy’s grip was until she felt it straggling her sausage, she could feel her hands moving up and down, sending waves of pleasure crashing throughout her body. Her head swimming in ecstasy with each stroke, her penis growing to full attention with each movement.
Christy then turned her body around, her pussy grinding on her stomach as she moved, before she brought her mouth down to Sydney’s cock, licking the tip with her rough tongue taking in the taste of her new girlfriend's fresh precum as it leaks out of the head. To tease Sydney, Christy decided to move back a bit placing her pussy down on top of Christy’s mouth, her juices leaking out onto Hannah’s form, soaking through, and hitting Sydney’s tongue making her blush. The stink of her butthole impacted Sydney’s nostrils, as she continued to feel Christy licking her cock with such passion, licking it like the most delicious lollipop.
Hannah on the other hand was not too happy with what was going on, she could feel Sydney’s tongue lapping at her body as she was forced to deal with the constant movement of her mouth around her. She had no choice but to take in every drop of saliva that came her way, making it hard to breath the almost non-existent fresh air that came from the outside world. Not to mention she was also forced to smell both Sydney’s breath on top of the smell of Christy’s flesh musk which came from her pussy which was pushing her deeper into Sydney’s mouth. She could only imagine what it would be like when she was forced to taste Sydney’s cock when it came time for her to be used as their shared cum rag.
As Christy continued to lap at Sydney’s rock-hard cock, she could feel it twitching with anticipation, signaling that it was time for the big finale. She grabbed behind her, pulling Hannah out from under her, allowing Sydney to breathe from her mouth once again. She then began slipping Hannah up Sydney’s legs watching as Hannah began to grow a bit in size, making it so that she would fit Sydney perfectly, Hannah even grows a little sleeve that could be used to hide Sydney’s cock if she wanted but for now Hannah was ready to ride with Hannah as the barrier between their genitals. She turned around once more before backing up, her pussy landing on top of Sydney’s cock forcing it to take on her full weight as she leaned down to kiss her once more before helping the penis find her lower entrance. This forced both Hannah and Sydney’s sausage to enter her pulsing pussy, both taking the pressure of her wet walls as they squeezed them, showing that Christy was just as horny as Sydney and just as wet. She grinded fast and hard on her lover’s dick, periodically bouncing up and down, moaning as she felt it banging against her vaginal walls, Hannah giving her an extra boost of pleasure, her fabric feeling so good against her skin. It was not long before Sydney came, spraying her seed onto Hannah, letting it leak out into Christy’s pussy, both girls screaming in ecstasy as they both experienced the pleasure they had wanted for so long.
While both girls were showering each other with their love Hannah was made to take the brunt of it, her fabric tongue absorbing the taste of both girls cum, this staining her inside and out. She was forced to also endure the constant grinding of both girls as they continued to hump after reaching their climax. This stretched Hannah’s body in many directions, causing her great pain and slowly loosening up a few of her threads, making her scream out in pain while the two cried with pleasure. It was not until they were done that she felt her body begin to set, and she was able to become exposed once again.
Christy could feel her body, covered in sweat as she rolled over next to Sydney, grabbing onto her hand which was equally sweaty and she then looked at her lover, as they both did their best to regain their breath. She then looked down at Hannah the cum stained panties, smiling down at her knowingly, she knew that they had scared Hannah for life but this once only just the beginning. She then turned over and latched onto Sydney, grabbing onto her semi-nude body, cuddling her as a form of showing her that she had done good before kissing the back of her neck, taking in the salty taste of her sweat. She knew that this was going to be one of the best years of her life and she was happy that she would be spending it with both her new girlfriend and her new plaything.
“I love you, Sydney.”
“I love you, too, Christy. And I hope you had as much fun as we did, little Hannah.”

© Copyright 2022 Vanden (vandenpalmet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2269726-Cotton-Hell-Chapter-3-Finale